EBET PUMP AND DUMP INVASION: I AM A WHISTLEBLOWER

Hi. I am a whistleblower.

EBET does not have any product released yet.

You are being shilled by people paid on Fiverr to promote EBET right now. This is being done so someone who owns a significant amount can exit his position. Also, there is a discord group attempting to pump this coin up and promote it on here at the same time.

Wait for the Ethbet product to actually come out before buying in. You are being invaded by paid promoters who will dump the price on you.

are you the user from yesterday who claimed to hire fiverr pajeets ?

I am someone who was previously hired via Fiverr to promote here. I've also used it to hire promoters myself. This time, however, I have decided to blow a whistle on this whole thing.

i bought in the ICO so im holding anyway.
the dev is active in the discord and product is on the way.
crowd sale ended only a couple of weeks ago.

I actually bought in the ICO as well.

But this thing isn't supposed to "blow up" until the product comes out. There are people here who bought WAY too much for them to be comfortable with. LIke $60,000+ in this anonymous coin. And they are panicking and want to get out at least a good chunk of their money.

That's why they're promoting it here now.

t. nigger who sold with 60% losses.

Stay salty nig.

I am still holding 100% of my EBET holdings from the ICO.

thank you, finally some fud
listen to this man. DO NOT BUY now
buy later when its completed as he said at x20 the current price while i accumulate now.
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO BUY LOW AND SELL HIGH, THATS NOT Veeky Forums WAY

It's at ICO price again. kek.

1 nervous man sold his stack after getting a little pump like he wanted.

Whoever posted that .00068 wall, thank you so damn much. I doubt I'll get my other eth over here in time for the 0.007 though.

nice just bought 100k

Tell us more about what you were paid to shill and how you did it.

>Wait for the Ethbet product to actually come out before buying in
You almost had me. Suppressing the price, eh?

People who buy above ICO price because of anonymous posts on a imageboard deserve to be robbed.

How do you get hired for this kind of thing? Is the pay decent?

THIS IS AN ACCUMULATION TACTIC

POST A DISCORD SCREENSHOT

PROVE IT OP

sounds fun.
i also sold my bags.
thank you random pump and dump group :)
now i have more ether for some tasty ico's

nice fud faggot

>fud
*breaths in*
haha
this will moon without you its whatever :^)

Saying this is a good thing anyway. They generally 3x it or so when that happens. Given that it's close to what it's been for a week, this is basically ground zero.

So when does the product come out? Next year? Fuck that.

blockchain beta coming in really soon

.001 at etherdelta, .0009 at hitbtc.
thanks a lot OP and your p&d group, you just ended up p'ing EBET :^)

>hurr durr P & D!

it was selling at below ico prices a few hours ago. i got in and already 2x up. its definitely a good investment 2.5mil marketcap for a gambling dividend token? cmon man look all the other ones at 30mil+ up to fun fair at 100mil. even if it gets to 10mil that is like easy 2-4x profit right there at this price. im not shilling im already 2x up. and i sold my initial investment so im all profits. but if u dont see the growth potential here then why even invest in crypto to begin with? 10mil max coins is good stuff. also etherolldice is a good token right now also trading at 2week ico price. never really dropped below this much or for long.

thats my wall my friend

>Wait for the Ethbet product to actually come out before buying in.
You had me going there for a bit holy shit