Arkies

We both know you are holding this to 50 cents. We both know you won't accept reality.

I won't sell you my bags.

I'm a arkie hehehe

Moonman? Chang? Can you explain to your sycophantic cult why their bags are getting heavier? Why they'll soon be in the red, while you've been slowly selling off with the other whales?

honestly doesn't chain link kinda replace ark in every conceivable way

They are just like the digimarines...
Don't worry deluded arkies. Soon you will have deluded linkies comrades to drink cheap alcohol with and tell stories to.

Moonman saw the writing on the wall and already sold for a tidy profit. I bet Chang is doing exactly what you said though

chang said he only had 5k ark last I checked. I think he's one of those "useful idiots", the kind that actually believes the lie. you know, deluded.

I feel a bit like a weeb, looking at that pic.

Both of them already got out, they're going to scam the delegate soon.

They both recently died due to a suicide pact..

F

DELET~

Who else remembers all the FUD right before Ark went to $4 each?

Oh I'm super deep on Link with a low entry.

But I tried warning these arkies, and they just keep worshiping moon and chang...

All we can do now is laugh as they sell their bags for ropes and chairs.

>said the deluded linkie

DELUDED ARKIES

You realize most of that crew has picked up ARK for less than .50usd, closer to .35, it's worth over 7x that. Keep key tappin and fappin.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Arkies... thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" disgusted Neptunia girl, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about arkies. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Neptuniafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "Arkies..." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Yeah, some big guys did. Most of those retards bought at 2.50 or higher and are BLEEDING. They got incredibly greedy, believed it wasn't a shitcoin, and are getting destroyed.

Remember to angle it a bit back so you hit the brain and not just the sinuses.

Nice try retard, its higher than $2.50 anyway. Keep shitposting.

>Lose all profits
>its above muh entry!

Ok. You are going to hold below 2.50. You are going to hold below 1.50. You are going to hold till 50 cents.

Stop being a retard and buy Link or die.

ok retard, except I bought on average at around 17k, keep being retarded.