Be turned on by the idea that almost any guy could overpower me and fuck me at their convenience

>be turned on by the idea that almost any guy could overpower me and fuck me at their convenience
Why would/should I lift?

so somebody will actually want to.

So you won't get turned on anymore.

If you're short and feminine enough, become a qt trap, if you're actually genetically viable just lift until the gay goes away. Or you're the top. I don't care faggot.

>lift until the gay goes away
kek, have you ever seen a pride parade?

>Not wanting to flip them over and dominate them at the drop of a hat

It's like you aren't even trying

L-london?

>he thinks lifting would make him any less submissive

Daaamn!

damn impressive
why do you have this saved though user

Why did I assume you were a girl

you should life for powerbottom mode

I will never understand switches

m-motivational pictures

What does it motivate you to try?...

In electrical engineering, a switch is an electrical component that can break an electrical circuit, interrupting the current or diverting it from one conductor to another.[1][2] The mechanism of a switch may be operated directly by a human operator to control a circuit (for example, a light switch or a keyboard button), may be operated by a moving object such as a door-operated switch, or may be operated by some sensing element for pressure, temperature or flow. A relay is a switch that is operated by electricity. Switches are made to handle a wide range of voltages and currents; very large switches may be used to isolate high-voltage circuits in electrical substations

I want the inability to resist

This.

Why did you assume I'm not?

Because twinks are gross

>regards, homo
Am I not on Veeky Forums?

So why would you assume I am one?

Most guys like to fuck soft lithe things

Because the thread was instantly full of fags obviously.

If you are a girl though, nobody really cares if you work out or not as long as you're not fat and have good genetics.

Not wanting to be a power bottom who can over power his top with his high test ass

Yes that'd be quite a turn-off for me

What's the point of fucking a man if there's no interplay of dominance between the two parties

He's supposed to dominate me exclusively. Why would I dominate a man?

Because you're a man too

No

Enjoy having your bf leave you for a girl who will peg him because you won't

what are you fucking gay

It's not like I wouldn't do it, it'd just not be hot to me

Uh...I think the gayest thing here is how the top's eyes go straight to his ass. That's uh...I've never seen a man look at another many like that, and I live in SoCal.

Quick question, my frenulum is a bit tight so my foreskin bundles behind my glands, i cant pull it down much so my foreskin never goes straight/smoothly, im afraid to show it to any girl so i was thinking do anyone mind that or is it just in my head?

The funny thing is that he's so supposed to be straight irl

>

If you feel that way, don't lift. Do some cardio to stay healthy.

>tfw your bf is in estrus

So uhh...assuming your bf wanted you to peg him, what's the best way for him to bring it up to you in which you'd be the most open to it? I need to know for when I get a gf

sauce m8?

Because you're a newfag

Only low test breedercuccs.

Because then you could overpower them but you let them fuck you because you're a submissive fuckboy

Tamako Market

>Not wanting to dominate your gf
>Not wanting to plough her until she can barely walk
>Not wanting her to be so submissive she'll do anything you say
>Not embracing your masculinity
>Not dicking the feminism right out of her
>Actually wanting to be buttfucked
>mfw some guys are like this
>my fucking face when this entire thread

Don't

If you are a male become a fuccboi

If you are a female start hoing

Different strokes for different folks, user

>Implying I'm not a switch
>implying I don't want a girl that I can tie up and choke while slapping and reaming her ass out
>implying I don't want to throat fuck a girl and feel her saliva drip down my balls while watching her tear up from gagging
>implying I don't want some nights to just be me getting fucked in the ass by her strap on while she pulls my hair and slaps my ass or gives me a reach around

Tbh I don't ever think I'll find her though :(

Well, if I'm honest, I don't think I'll find the one I'm talking about in either

You will one day user. My friend started dating this sjw and apparently she loves anal. Like hardcore anal

Mostly because it's fun not to pigeon hole yourself into one role

>not wanting to be helplessly overpowered by a superior male as he has his way with you

That's exactly what I don't understand. Being sup is my nature, switches just seem like... fakers. Not people that are both, but people that are neither and just imitate through empathic understanding

muscles are the good kind of soft.

Muscles are hard and should be on the guy

At least do butt isolation excercises to become more enticing.
And do some cardio, cardiobunnies are great because of the thrill of the hunt

Pleb tier. Anyone can be fucked by a physically stronger male. It's basic rape. But to be so smitten by a pretty, skinny boy that you let him have his way with you, now that is submission. No homo.

Whatever. Just not what I'm into