Vegans are just brainwashed fools r-right Veeky Forums?

Vegans are just brainwashed fools r-right Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PDCAAS
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22698458
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10952094
m.humrep.oxfordjournals.org/content/23/11/2584.abstract?view=abstract&uritype=cgi
breastcancer.org/research-news/soy-may-turn-on-genes-linked-to-cancer
drmcdougall.com/2014/04/30/the-clintons-chelsea-pregnant-hillary-unhealthy-and-bill-healthy/
psychologytoday.com/blog/evolutionary-psychiatry/201211/youre-vegetarian-have-you-lost-your-mind
google.com/search?q=vegan diet and mental health&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjjutqu3tXNAhUY12MKHRzuA1cQ1QIIbigA&biw=1920&bih=1053
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

right

None of those veggies have the same bioavailability or quality of amino acid profile that meat does. Not all protein is equal.

>Eggs
>Chicken Breast
>High Protein Milk

And soy tastes like shit

what is this autism ? what makes you think that meat and veggies have the same proteins ?

>vegans seriously believe they can absorb synthesized b12

Tuna has more that all that

>all breotines are the same

This.
Plus they are comparing it against "beef" which is probably super fatty as opposed to a lean cut of meat.
If you compared against moose steak (moose has no intramuscular fat, only intermuscular fat, which can easily be trimmed off) you would see a HUUUUGE difference.

Meat would blow that shit out of the water.

"There is no protein in beef fat, hence vegans are right" is essentially this picture's argument.

And yes. Plant proteins have lower bioavailability because fiber

THEY DO IT FOR FREE

That is pretty fucked up.

A quick google search returns these figures:

>Soy is correct (36g/100g)
>Chickpeas is correct (19g/100g)
>The rest are wrong

Beef is 26g/100g, lentils are 9g/100g, navy beans are 6g/100g.

typical liberals.

exaggerating statistics thinking no-one will follow up

Number is wrong for beef. Also all the vegetables are given for dry weight. Cooked vegetables will be less calorie dense, while cooked beef will be more.

Soy protein has a higher protein bioavailability than beef you double nigger. The animal proteins that have a higher bioavailability than soy under DIAAS are whey and egg whites. Soy has a higher protein digestibility and better amino acid profile than all meats and fish as well as casein.

Anyone have some good recipes for lentils? I have some sitting in my kitchen just waiting to be eaten but I've never prepared them before.

I'd like to know how complete is the profile of those stated correctly

amino profiles are different for each food you know?

cardio

kills

?????

soon brother

Compared to beef, soy has more mg/g of tyrosine, near-as-dammit amounts of leucine, isoleucine, valine, and tryptophan, and has significantly less of everything else.

There is no need to justify anything. This picture is just lies.

Lentils demand heat. Almost immediately most people new to lentils associate the smell and taste with Indian cuisine. Lentils + garlic/ginger (Indian cuisine staple) + heat (mustard, chili, horseradish, hot sauce, etc.) + herbs/spices (optional). Never fails.

Soy has a better digestibility and amino acid profile than all meat and fish.
You realize that mg/g is useless since you don't need the same quantities of all essential aminos?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PDCAAS

PDCAAS is flawed though, it is truncated at 1.0. Under DIAAS dairy and eggs are superior to soy, however soy remains superior to all meat and fish and all other plant proteins.

Now let's compare the absorption % and the amino acid profile

>amino acid complex
>carnosine

Cant get that with vegetables and its essential for growth,

I get it, i know meat isnt healthy and its terrible for the environment but for a achieving your strength goals its second to none.

Get mad tho

What the everliving shit are these people on? How fucking terminally autistic do you have to be to deny a baby breastmilk for m'veganism? It's YOUR FUCKING BREASTMILK! IT IS EXACTLY WHAT A BABY FUCKING NEEDS TO SURVIVE!

Please let me leave this world now.

Hey guys, why not just eat a little bit of everything.

Or a lot of everything.

It's natural, healthy and the most ethical way of eating. Spares the lives of cows, pigs and chickens and kills the vegans babies! So that there will never, ever be vegans again.

lol not a lib here but the exact same thinf could be said of conservatives

Source?

>actually defending soy protein
Fucking kek
Enjoy your aluminum and acid washed xenoestrogens.

Do you know what the word "essential" means?

they were feeding the baby breastmilk but the breastmilk was deficient because their diet was garbage.

That's because you don't know how to cook, I bet you add salt to your chicken as well.

You guys are forgetting the amount of veggies you would have to eat to actually get that protein amount

100grams of veggies is ALOT more food than 100g of beef

That's too much protein, I'm satisfied with just killing animals for that 14 grams senpai.

Uh.

100 grams is 100 grams regardless of what it is.

Here's a question for you:

What is heavier 100 grams of water or 100 grams of lead?

Nice counter-argument there, you dumb fuck.

Hahahahah

I have a can of lentils here that reports even less, 5.2g/130g

theyre calculating dry weight

It's cooked you clown. Most canned legumes contain as much water as possible. Lentils are around 25% protein dry mass, everything else is a matter of cooking methodology. So your lentils will have the same macro ratio as any other lentils

i'm pretty sure the other user was referring to volume

now tell me which is easier to consume, 100g of water or 100g of lead

ITT: clowns unironically defending the useless soy protein
Enjoy your antinutrients for a protein that does as much for your muscles as drinking water.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22698458

100g of lead if you use a shotgun.

>Worse than the best protein known
>Therefore useless
I guess nobody should eat anything other than whey since it's not whey

Verry funy men can i save? Kill you are self

nogunz detected

Yeah, it literally was, retard.
>not know in how soy isolate is made
>not knowing what soy contains
Shoo shoo ye of brittle bones and low sperm count

20g of soy protein wasn't distinguishable from water, you fucking shill

???

That's hilarious because soy estrogens do not have an effect on humans whereas the estrogens in dairy products do (since they are, you know, mammalian and not plant-based)

I just ate 200g tofu, how fucked am I?

>eating red meat a lot
Yes vegans/vegetarians are fools humans are omnivores

I think what he means is the meat is denser so it takes less stomach space as opposed to the fuck ton of vegetables you'd need to eat

>follow mainly a vegetarian diet eating some fish here and there
>get the best of both worlds

>soy estrogens do not have an effect on humans
I'm fucking tired of vegans pulling shit out of their ass
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10952094
m.humrep.oxfordjournals.org/content/23/11/2584.abstract?view=abstract&uritype=cgi

Piss off already.

A gun load doesn't weight 100g

>complete proteins
>creatine
>b vitamins
>rate of absorbtion
>effect on hormones (LMAO SOY)
>implying proteins from both meat and veggies isnt superior

fucking P L E B S

>since they are, you know, mammalian and not plant-based
FUCKING KEK
>soy protein is useless for your muscles unlike animal protein, because it's you know, plant based and not animal based

Vegans confirmed for brain damaged.

you're an idiot. he's talking about volume and he's right.

NO protein is distinguishable from water at such a low dose except dairy and eggs. So this doesn't mean anything except for what we already knew (whey is superior to soy and soy is superior to meat)

So soy prevents cancer... damn, you really got me there. Good thing meat causes cancer, otherwise it would be looking really bad for meat consumption.

It's a joke.

Tofu isn't that bad, at least it's fermented. Unfermented soy is the biggest problem. I avoid most soy products by all means, including beverages with soy "milk". Not sure about the strogen thing though.
IKR, soy is literally used as a supplement for women with certain hormonal problems

I'm not vegan though, I just don't load up my body with trash quality overpriced protein that you shit out half of, like beef and chicken

>soy is superior to meat
top fucking kek
gotta love these vegans pulling stuff out of their asses

You are literally fucking autistic.
breastcancer.org/research-news/soy-may-turn-on-genes-linked-to-cancer

>chicken
>low quality protein
THANK MR SKELTAL

>expecting people on the internet to not be retarded

>trying to convince vegans with facts
Daily reminder that their cult leader uses Bill Clinton as an example of good health
>drmcdougall.com/2014/04/30/the-clintons-chelsea-pregnant-hillary-unhealthy-and-bill-healthy/

Fuck off, lying vegan scum

JUST

they can though, since they inject b12 into cows

Bill Clinton almost killed himself on his shit diet though, which is why he adopted a plant-based diet to begin with, to avert death, which has been successful. So I'm not sure how your post makes any sense except to a confused person incapable of thought

>this is a healthy man

Breaking news, time has an impact on matter.

>hey there smoothskin

This
Why would I eat 2k calories worth of vegan foods when I can make a bowl of black/kidney beans with lean pork and a whey protein shake later that day for 600 calories and meet all my protein requirements. Than spurge on the rest of my macros as I want.

>all this damage control
>implying healthy 69 year olds look like that

>not including tuna in your diet
it's like you don't want to enjoy food

I eat tuna, but I prefer other fish honestly.
Salmon is just so much better.

I've tried it but it was like eating softer tuna for me, at twice the price. That said, it was poverty tier salmon, canned.

BTFO
T
F
O

>A happens
>B happens
>A caused B

Oh no that doesn't work.
I live near a lake, seasonal salmon, catfish, bass, trout all types of fish.
If you need to meet your fish requirements, yeah I support you getting tuna dirt cheap.

However salmon you've actually cut, seasoned, and smoked wooo damn it's so delicious and probably one of the most nutritional meals you could ever eat. It's omega 3 count is off the fucking charts.

Trump is one year older and he doesn't look like a walking corpse you dipshit

Vegans/strict vegetarians confirmed for having more mental problems:
psychologytoday.com/blog/evolutionary-psychiatry/201211/youre-vegetarian-have-you-lost-your-mind

Oh and also this. Check these Google search results:
google.com/search?q=vegan diet and mental health&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjjutqu3tXNAhUY12MKHRzuA1cQ1QIIbigA&biw=1920&bih=1053

damn, I'm mad jelly right now user
>it totally wasn't because of veganism guise trust me
The thing there is, what is the actual causal link? Does veganism cause mental illness, or does mental illness cause veganism? Or is it a mutual thing?

The beef protein is about 12g lower than it actually should be, so whoever made that can fuck off

He looks like a faggot with a dead rat stapled to his forehead though.

I'd rather die from malnutrition desu senpai.

Why are vegan snake oil salesmen allowed to wreck people's health? I'd hang them in public squares desu

Checkmate

>Carnefags literally think that the 90% of deforestation needed for farmlands and the reckless abandon with which we slaughter animals is okay

Nothing new to see here. You will never convince a soul

I wonder who's behind this post?