Claim to be a first world country

>claim to be a first world country
>still measuring shit in imperial sistem

fucking kek

seriously guys, fuck off with your retarded system, not because you are hurrr so different you are not useful

faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go back to /pol/

no fuck you and your opinion

You have to go back.

this joke is from /b/ lawl

TO THE FUTURE

Kek

Units of measure are arbitrary, the #1 thing that matters for having a good country is making sure it's as close to 100% white as possible.

Not really giving his opinion but you are an idiot so I guess it's okay for you to interpret it like that

How is this remotely fitness related

Mein neger

>measuring weight in units of mass

This and also
>not learning both for better approximations in conversation

Metric is god-tier for small stuff like nuts and bolts on cars. Imperial is nice for stuff like speed measuring. Anything scientific is metric too.

Veeky Forums- shitposting

the only thing that metric system has going for it is you can easily convert different units. But when do you ever have to go from kilometers to centimeters or tons to grams. The imperial system is based on the human body, is intuitive. your thumb is about an inch in width for example.

I'm an organic chemistry major and it's stupid to use in science but it's very useful when building things. When I build in metric everything ends up crooked and unsquare. There's not enough room for error in the centimeter and the decimeter is just too big. You do realize that most European carpenters still use imperial right...

Sweden yes

>There's not enough room for error in the centimeter and the decimeter is just too big.

If only there were a smaller subdivision of the meter that was omnipresent.

I agree metric is superior but imperial is convenient when you need a rough estimate of something so you use your own feet

There isn't between the centimeter and the decimeter.

what about manlets and lanklets though? retard

I'd switch from metric to imperial if I wanted to confuse my shit up on a daily basis and never be able to convert units in a fraction of a second like I can using metric

how would you measure how much you lift or run or jump without fucking units? retard

>everybody has the same body proportions

youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0

>he can't divide by 45
brainlet pls

>not measuring in Newtons
>not lifting on the moon
>not lifting on the surface of the sun
feg

No, carpenters use millimeters, just like every tradesman outside the US

>He doesn't have comprehensive knowledge about two systems and switch easily between them for optimal memory gains