I'm trying to make a fitness app with as many features as possible. Aside from calorie counting and exercise logging...

I'm trying to make a fitness app with as many features as possible. Aside from calorie counting and exercise logging, what other features would a fitizen look for? Pic unrelated

Calculating macros, recording personal bests and some sort of nigger radar ideally.

Daily high test girls

a calorie counter that doesnt include fucking BMR with no way of turning it off

also something that you can input recipies w/ macros and have it pop up as a recommended dish based on remaining macros

>also something that you can input recipies w/ macros and have it pop up as a recommended dish based on remaining macros

Seconded, especially if you can do it across a week if you wanna make a really easy meal plan for cutting

Make tracking micronutrients more prominent. Using CRON-O-Meter right now which is pretty good but always logs me out.

All noted. Should I add an "advice" section that would basically function as a sticky? Stuff like lifting and diet advice basically.

Can I get a "same shit I ate yesterday" button so I don't have to enter the same shit every damn day?

Something for recording volume days (rather than, reps/set) for those of us for which every day is volume day.

And no, I don't know exactly what I want, I just know that MFP doesn't have good options for this.

body fat percentage approximation.and calorie per workout.also a timer would be cool

Could you go a bit further into detail about recording volume days and some features you would like to see in that regard? I just want a broad idea

How crucial are hitting all macros during a cut? I make sure to maximize protein and get a good amount of fat each day, but I haven't been able to hit it much due to cutting. Should I focus on the cut and wait until bulking to target macros?

Just link to Veeky Forums.

This isnt really the right thread for that, but macros are essential for keeping muscle while cutting. If you can't quite reach them either reevaluate your meal plan or at least come close

Well my volume days go something like this:
>Do multiple exercises with heavy weights until failure.
>Switch to a lighter set of weights.
>Do multiple exercises with those lighter weights until failure.

I know that's not exactly a common plan of exercise but it would be nice to be able to enter even something as simple as "repped until failure" instead of reps - which perhaps could be done with a "reps" radio button allowing for entering in reps, or clicking the radio button for "repped until failure.

It would be really cool imo, if I could see something that said "2 sets of 9 exercises repped until failure w/ 60 lbs" followed by " 2 sets of 9 exercises repped until failure w/ 40 lbs"

Also graphs, I'm pretty gay for graphs and would love to see multiple data sorting options that show my exercises in graphs.

is it gonna be free? if not how much are you thinking about making it cost?

It will be free. I haven't started yet, but I'm trying to get a general idea of the features I should include

I can almost guarantee that whatever you're thinking about making already exists

I mean honestly if you wanna make an app you should go for something less saturated than fitness. Or at the very least don't try to make a "fitness app that does all the things", that's just plain retarded.

Beginners guide and form tips

>what other features would a fitizen look for?

Open source and hosted on F-Droid. I'm dead serious.

If you make this I will buy for $2.99 on the App Store. No joke.

Yep, MyFitnessPal already does everything in this mentioned