youtube.com/user/powerliftingtv/videos

First for give me a damn program reeeeee

3 days deadlift
3 days bench
Rack pulls
Lateral raises
Rows

All I want for assistance for definite

Finally got my garage gym setup and was banging out some comfy 5s with 75% but I strained my trap bad picking up a 25lb plate.

Please kill me

You're asking for a non-program. Stop posting 'gib program' until you have actual goals that don't bash into each other.

how do you lift that for a 2nd and add anything but the minimum amount for a 3rd Tbh

I swear to God, I know as many people who've gotten hurt moving plates as I do people who've gotten hurt on a lift.

Yeah, no.

>functional strength

>tfw just deleted the Esmeralda nude
>tfw can never get it back

It was for the best right...

Why does is have pincers for feet?

Tbh m8 i think you have a problem
also keked at captcha

Hellpppp mee

change your trip to fat retard and kys

Thanks doctor you're a miracle worker being able to detect critical medical conditions over a 19 word post

How much do I owe you

dat bulge tho

>Thanks doctor
no need for that, its a fairly easy one

>How much do I owe you
on the house, i dont charge for diagnosis

Thanks again doc, you're a miracle worker

tell your friends

Its still on desuarchive. Save it before it gets deleted there too.

(Archive not storage)

I had the real nude not isleys leak

Real thing is far greater but gotta show some respect

oh god its worse than i thought

Is it curable doc?

Who gives a fuck about his bulge, show us yours.

No you dont. Shes pure attention whore, it would have been a kindness to her to post the nudes

I don't anymore lol guess you're half right

#
Thanks.
W-when are you coming over?.

Nice body

you need to get laid stat

What

Holy shit benching with a spotter to lift off for you makes benching 10x easier, why have I never done it before.

Aren't you the guy who posted pics of himself?

Oh lol thnx

Seriously?

idk.

i cant go back tho. its so much better. so much less fatigue. dont fuck yoru shoulders trying to unrack.

LITERALLY no reason to not use a spotter.

Thanks for deleting it

Yeah, it's much easier for me to keep tight and keep my shitty, almost non existant arch when just unracking the weight is a workout in itself.

I always struggled to unrack it and lost all tightness by the time I had the bar above my neck, and having a guy to help me unrack it made the lift much more comfortable.

Wasn't the real issue
It's Isleys lack of logical thought. Hopefully you enjoy his make up dinner while sitting on his bed watching films

Pester him daily until he delivers. He can't weasel out of this.

You will gain so much. Stick with it

if you struggle to unrack it then get yourself higher on the bench. try putting your chin right under the bar.

(if this tip works for u pls post some trappy rares as payment, thx)

getting a liftoff will also help ur friendship gains

:) :) :)

You could have kept it. Seriously though. Gaddam

Ball in face gains

Got "my own use" out of it tho lol
Cant horde picture of naked girls, tbf who does that? Internet exists.

Well I've lost yours too but I can remember.

Err, meant much harder in the first sentence.

Will do, don't think I can go after how good today felt.

Kek I asked some 6'6 300lb PL guy who was benching 3pl8 for reps ezpz lemon squeezy to spot. Would be nice to make friends with him.

I had my chin under the bar and I was pretty far up the bench all the other times. I had an easy time unracking before I started learning how to arch/get tight correctly, but now after setting up I had a hard time with it, strange.

And srry man, they're sekrit.

haha, this desu.

Probably the best liftoff I have gotten so far since I have been asking for liftoffs was from this dude who is a little bit awkward and didnt know what a liftoff entailed.

I said, "If you don't know what it is, you'll probably be better at it than people who do." Instead of being extremely autistic, he just shrugged the bar up and brought it over me slowly, just like I asked.

Was nice to chat with him.

Do it and report back!

Sorry for giving it to Isley. It was a Selfish Humble brag and attemp for him to flirt with you more.
Which may have worked if you make him feel guilty (do)

I hate lift offs, I feel much more stable without one.

Why you want that so much?

try pushing your hips up off the bench/flexing glutes when you unrack

and secrets are made to b broken ;)

I'm not a weeaboo but watch "Welcome to the N.H.K" and imagine the main character is Isley. (Because it is)

What do you guys find to be best for RD bench?

I think that I really need to be doing my reps at a decently high percentage (at least 80% of ID) so I am thinking of doing 3-4 x 5 at 80-85% on RD.

step one in the treatment is to just stop

Isley isn't into loli though. I'd say it'd be more faithful to Commisar

I personally do Spoto @ 75-80% for 3x5 and about 3s pause

Not sure if that is what has been driving my progress on bench recently or just the fact that I swapped to TM, but I've been making good progress on bench.

I also think the added volume of more BP'ing on RD works well for me since before I only benched on VD 5x5 and then did my ID bench and had trouble progressing.

I swear that's not the moral of the story lol

>Neet
>Weeaboo
>Obsesses over his savour girl (sparrow, esmeralda, trappy?)
>lives a reclusive life style, wants somebody to save him but can't help himself
>gets engrossed in literally the same vidya (ds3 vs the ds rip off in the animeh
It goes on and on

It's Isley

Commissar is a 10/10 chad

N-no he's not

He doesn't want me

What, for real?

My problem was just struggling to unrack the bar and I had to get out of my setup position to do it, and by the time I had it over my head I was all loose and unrached.

Do you not have a hard time with unracking?

He doesn't want to be SEEN wanting you
What he thinks of you is entirely different. I'd marry you if we were the same age. Isley has lower standards than me. Although you're not scraping the bottom of the barrel material so I don't know if saying that is a compliment or not.

Everyday i hate you more and more
I seriously hope you drop dead soon

Rude senpai

Weird. I HATED trappy when he she first came, use to make threads about how much I hate her.

Now I like her

Dunno why

Im not joking, i fucking hate you and if i met you in real life id beat you to within an inch of your life

I'm not joking, I fucking love you and if I met you in real life I'd sugg you to every inch of your life.

hey trap, physically, what gets you off about men?

Its a man you fucking white knight faggot. HE has a dick how can you idiots not get this. He has an XY chromosome and nuts and a dick. You like him because you are a failure and a faggot.

not cool beating a women tho

especially if she has a feminine benis

I've been able to unrack all my bench attempts ezpz, and I've never lost position from it. When I get an unrack I don't get a proper feel for the weight like I do from doing it myself.

It's a girl???

You're too perfect for me anyway. Chad in the making

I think you're up to something, like, giving tellings you want something, but I don't know what.

XY chromosome
Faggots in denial. Tell your father you are white knighting for a trap on the internet and remember the look on his face.

lol nah. Like I said I think there's like an 8 years gap between us? (I'm 18) so that's the only think keeping me away

Anyway I've got to sleep, hope you're week and I hope to morrow Isley honours his manhood and makes it up to you very well

Well* not week lol

>8 years between 18

Shiiiiiiit. Anyway, sleep well doll

Your too sweet I don't really know what to say and argh

I think you have never met a girl before

what do you mean. Trappy is a man pretending to be a woman. How can you not understand this?

Just realised you didn't even respond to me
how did I mess that up

Like you pretend to have gains to bully a happy girl?

Trappy believes she was born a girl.

I can respect that and I cam empathise.

What I don't like is when mental illness becomes a trend. That's when I draw the line.

I respect those who do genuinely feel different and I believe trappy is one of those people

>Trappy believes she was born a girl.
Trappy told me she was born a boy two days ago

Im not pretending anything, i have decent gains i never said otherwise. And i am bullying a man who is a degenerate attention whore who i wish would go back to soc where he belongs.
You are semi right. It would be fine except trappy is a gigantic attention whore. WHy does he trip??? Why does he post pics of himself??? Why does he show off his little dick??? He wants attention and belongs on /soc/. The fact that people legitimately take fitness advice form a 100lb tranny just shows how dead and infested with losers Veeky Forums really is.

I mean... Yeah lol

>The fact that people legitimately take fitness advice form a 100lb tranny just shows how dead and infested with losers Veeky Forums really is.
despite all his attention whoring he gives better advice than most people on Veeky Forums.

I don't disagree but I do find his website helpful in terms of collectivising useful free shit like programs

So I appreciate that.

But yeah I'd never run his self made programs

Admittedly Veeky Forums is a social media for some people (trips) so you just gotta let them be. You can't do anything

the fact that you use an appeal to authority just shows how dead and infested ur mind is

Listen hes not giving advice, he is copy and pasting from other fitness sources thats literally it. You dont need advice. If you are a beginner do SS or SL. After choose an intermediate program. Wow that was hard. HE simply spoon feeds dyel asking stupid fucking questions that should be dismissed but he feeds them for the attention.
All programs are free what are you on about? It takes 5 seconds to google texas method. How is that hard??? And no for as long as hes here im going to tell him i hate him as often as i can. Fuck him for spoon feeding idiots.
How about you actually refute what i said. He is seeking attention. Why else would he post dic pics in womens underwear???

dude i work with picks up windows and lifts heavy everyday

>blows his back out picking some paper towells up off the floor

you shouldn't judge advice based on the person who is giving it

He has sheiko spread sheets and dietmers and all that
Not easy to get a hand on without a fair bit of forum searching

Telling him you hate him just wastes your time lad

Reminder that this is a powerlifting thread.

Reminder that you're cute

>you shouldn't judge advice based on the person who is giving it
Yes you absolutely fucking should. Especially because the advice isnt his. He copy and pastes stuff from Starting Strength and idiots who havent read it think he is a Power lifting Genius. I have the fucking book ive seen paragraphs word for word be posted by him.
Those are everywhere again not hard to find at all. I googled them and it took less than 2 mins to find.
Exactly so turn your trip off until you hit /1/2/3/4 you fucking weak faggot.

How much do you powerlift? Do you know, personally, girls who lift?

Sheiko spreedsheetts take 2 seconds to find unless your a brandnew newfag, and he literally just recently stole diemtars from another user on here lol

MODS that fag is shitting up plg again

>Reminder that this is a powerlifting thread.
Reminder that I want to hold your hand