Tfw she would rather date some fat, disgusting slob than dare you

>tfw she would rather date some fat, disgusting slob than dare you.

pls respond

I'm lonlier than suual tonight

That's cause you have no one to watch fireworks with and eat a hotdog together at the same time until your lips meet and you both clap

WHY WONT ANY JUST RESPOND TO MY FEEL. I THOUGHT WE WERE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

Relax bro, calm down

i got my dick wet twice today m8 you should kys

>tfw she said you were arrogant and left
>new guy she's seeing has a picture of his abs on the cover of his Facebook page
?

That's not arrogant, that's hot. She probably licks them every night.

>tfw got abs and now gf won't stop grabbing my hips and sucking my dick

just end it

>tfw she probably licks his abs every night

Are you going to date a fat, disgusting slob to get back at her? No, because you're better than that.

She literally picked some vague-sounding adjective as an excuse to dump you.

>tfw he licks her abs and they do 69 tummy licks

That's just bullshit she said.
I remember a German class where we had to classify adjectives as positive and negative. All the girls classified "arrogant" as negative.
Not 2 minutes later we used them to describe some people in pictures. One picture was of David Beckham, literally the first things the girls said about him were handsome and arrogant.

So yeah they don't fucking know what they want.

>tfw she leaves you for some dude she cheated on you with and they broke up like 2 weeks later and now she's back in the loony bin and she isn't taking your time money or gains

I'm free.

Still miss that slut. Hope she gets better I guess

:(

*hug*

Thanks brah. She was my first and the closest I have been to anyone. We made it hard for each other and I just don't have the experience.

There is always another. Just wish we would have worked with each other better. Maybe some alternate universe. For now I'll just move on

>tfw she goes out with your best friend you introduced her to

DELET THIS

How do I bring up the fact that Monday is my birthday on tinder to up my chances of getting some? I don't want to be alone on my birthday

>the worst part isn't that she's not a part of your life anymore
>it's that you're not in hers

Embrace infinite solitude and find true enlightenment.

He gives her something you never could.

fuck you user i just got over it

>tfw every single girl you've dated has picked another guy over you.

Are you a birthday balloon? Because your booties' popping. Are you a birthday cake? Because you are so sweet. Are you a birthday candle? Because I'd like to blow you until I get my wish. Are you a birthday present? Because I want to unwrap you.

You end up with one of her best friends who was an all american in college to guarantee that you have athletic kids after she called you a lazy bum. You now work in a well paying job and she has to see happy pictures of you everyday and eat her heart out. Her friend comes from money and liked you the whole time so it was virtually no work

THIS IS WHY YOU LEARN HOW TO TALK TO WOMEN PEOPLE. PLEASE GO OUT AND BE SOCIAL IT IS WORTH IT

devilish tactics gentleman...devilish tactics

Not with people who won't make it fa.m. You should kill yourself tbqh.

>yfw she hates you

It's been proven that Personality>Being buff

>personality>Being buff
>posts pic related
>mom and her failed abortion
KILL URSELF MY MAN