Do not buy curecoin, delta-V is currently pumping and dumping

do not buy curecoin, delta-V is currently pumping and dumping
their elites pumped the coin up right before the announcement and then dumped on the rest of the group

rekt

>Pre-buy shitcoin
>Shill it to their clueless Discord P & D group who think they're Jordan Belfort
>Mods dump on their group
Every one of these Discords.

Yeah, this was my first pump and dump, I'm very glad I only used a small amount of BTC (0.3). Lost about 0.05 of it due to the elites literally IMMEDIATELY dumping. Oh well, I'm not even mad, I've learned by lesson to never trust these pump and dump scammers ever again

They do this every Saturday at 3pm eastern and they're not very good at it

Lol this is hilariously bad

IRON HANDS GUYZ

as soon as you click on their link you can see that the coin was already pumped minutes before

as soon as it got to 6.5k they all dumped on their non elite users. The guys who run it run other groups that have yet to have a real successful pump

when the shill it on /biz you know it's a scam

like ebet kek

ayyy

Is that the same group that failed miserably at pumping 2give a few weeks ago?

I think they made a new group and turns out they're just as bad as they were before. They did stealth coin last week

whales HAHAHAHHAHAH

Yeah, I don't believe them. Very funny if true though.

>join delta-v
>wait until pump hilariously fails
>buy the dip
>ez gains

thanks deltacucks

kek. this is pretty funny.

can you pitch them obsidian and try to get them to fuck up in accumulating?

pathetic
i feel so sorry for the low iq people falling for this shit

normal users can't post in their group, meaning people can't call them out on this scam

KEKED

I joined the chat just for keks. buy during the dip and sell high. fucking stupid cucks paying 0.1btc for elite membership more like NEET membership amirite lads

I dont
I've posted warnings every single mother fucking time to not fall for this pump and dump shit on every thread I see them linking their shit
if they STILL fucking fall for this, fuck them
I'm clearly wasting my fucking time trying to help these retarded neets, they deserve to lose money

these groups are doing far more harm to crypto and altcoins than most people know.

LMAO

>tfw when you actually fell for this

I fell for their scam a few weeks ago. They buy and pre-pump. Once the coin is announced it's too late, they are dumping on you.

You have been warned.

I've bet you 2 faggots felt like you were some hot shit when you got in that group, eh? The special elite that will make mad gainz. Don't even have to ask on Veeky Forums if this shit is legit cause that will reveal our top secret special club.

There's a saying: "you can't con an honest man". You can only con other pieces of shit that expect to get something for nothing.

It pleasures me to see dipshits getting scamed.

Do your part and report this discord channel to the feds. If you really want to fuck over the pajeets get the feds involved since they are running a pump and dump scam and involving us citizens with american dollars. This won't end well for the higher ups running the discord since discord would comply fully with the investigation

This.

Too add to this as well, You can get yourself invite to these groups and put links that gather data for extra stuff to send to sec and fed.