My wifes son just told me that he wants to "bulk up"

My wifes son just told me that he wants to "bulk up".
Ive never stepped foot in a gym.
What advice do you have for a 15 year old boy?

mods

Going to a nutritionist and getting him a personal trainer and a gym membership, and generally not taking advice from places like this. Good luck.

>dad walks in with his DYEL skelly son
>he loads up 2.5 pounds on the pec deck everytime
>the dad looks at the youngest lifter in the gym with a look of disappointment in his eyes

>My wifes son

SS +Half GOMAD

K 3 K

K

2QOMAD?

Take BBC seed deep into his stomach for insane pumps and maximum gains.

50mg dbol ED and you will bulk up

>my wife's son

I WANT TO BELEIVE

Toppu Kekkaru

Let your wife's boyfriend take him to the gym.

yes my wife's son asked something similar. luckily his father, dareece, was able to help him
i am proud of Sarah for finding such a well fit and able man to take care of her more sexual urges.

you see, our day starts off with me preparing breakfast at 6:00 A.M. sharp for Sarah and Dereece, or, Darah as I like to call the both of them (because theyre both aDARAHble together)

I then head to my shed in the garage while Darah eat their breakfast in the kitchen. I'm only really allowed in the main house when I need to prep Dereece for Sarah or when I need to make them food. other than that its the good ol shed in the back for me while i await my next assignment.

it was not easy agreeing to be in an open relationship as Sarah was my first girlfriend and only wife.

Ive been on tinder since we agreed to make our relationship open using my pic i posted earlier but i have yet to find any suitors

lately ive been satisfied with just prepping Dereece though so im not really sweating it or anything like that

>tfw this shit is actually believable

I can't believe cucks actually exist.

What the fuck goes through these mentally ill people's minds? Is it just a lack of testosterone?

>ah, yes "my wife's son"! I love this meme
>you fucking blew it

It's not believeable, only in your own beta mind.

>It's not believeable, only in your own beta mind.

No you'd be surprised. it really exists, I thought it didn't too.

Go on reddit.com/r/cuckolding or something and you can see actual men talking about this shit, and it's a little too detailed to be fabricated.

>aDARAHble
my sides

>the Internet is a place full of facts
>too detailed
Yeah, nothing can be too detailed.

>thousands of posts with overly detailed and well-thought out posts if it truly were just a fantasy or a troll or something
>It's just a le lie

3dgy!

I bet you believe every detailed copy pasta that you see on this site too.

Of course not but this shit is a legitimate fetish with forums and communities centered around it.

Unless you're trying to suggest thousands upon thousands of people post their stories and talk about it in different communities over the internet just to "troll" someone who stumbles upon it

Why do people still fall for the "wife's son" meem?

Personally Im not into cucking, but if I had a girlfriend and her heart desired a black cock, or if I wasnt performing well enough for her, Id be very open to the idea

Kill yourself and have some pride.

Why wouldn't you just break up with her since the relationship isn't fulfilling her needs?

Ensuring a women gets what she desires, at whatever cost, is the most alpha male trait.

Perhaps im content though?

It's not, faglord. You need to provide it or it's useless.

Bait aside, what happened? Why is it not 'wife's son' and not 'my step son'? I'm genuinely curious about what made that switch happen.

>implying anyone in this thread fell for it

>prepping Dereece
what does this mean?

It's bait brah. OP is a cuck.

>my wife's son

Kekekekekekekekek cuck!!!!!!

casting baits into the ocean behind you?

ain't nothin like havin a kek with the bros on the 'ch0n

mods!

>this shit
>believable
betacuck detected

>men

>trying to justify your cuck urges
>not ending own pathetic existence
pick one

>betacuck detected

How? I'm only saying it's believable because this shit actually exists

Someone linked the cuck reddit subforum shit here before and I read through it thinking it was trolling but it's completely real, it exists

it means op loves sucking a BBC in front of his wife and then watching the said BBC sliding in wife's pussy

there are bitches who actually get off on cuckoldry

only white ones

>My wife's son.
Gtfo out of here cuck faggot.

Your wife's son clearly has unhealthy, violent, chauvinistic, masculine urges. That is only a step away from being a sexist. You need to administer him medicine, or even better, neuter him.

administer estrogen and gender reassignment asap

Fuckin' KEK!

>nutritionist

"Uh, yeah, you should eat like 2300Cal a day. Be sure to eat lots of fruit!"

Money well spent, I'm sure

Go vegan it is the best thing even though I have no arguments.

This thread
>not bait

Wow thanks sherlock

Make him suck your daddy cock then fuck him.

R9K+KYS