Just went out with my hot friend

She's
>slavic
>thin but curvy
>pretty face
>touchy - flirty
>short
>good curves

There was a point when we were standing together and 5 guys were just hungrily staring at her.

So, be mean to me. Tell me why fat chicks are the worst so I will not eat carbs anymore. I want to be her. I want guys hungrily staring at me. I want to be the center of attention. It's either be totally ignored or be totally catered to. I choose catered.

>ITT: BE MEAN TO FAT CHICKS

bump

cool

Fat chicks (like really fat) are the worst because they hate themselves. It's really hard to be into someone that isn't into themselves. It also was just extremely rare for a woman to ever become obese for most of humanity, so evolutionarily it looks strange to us.

Slightly chubby chicks on the other hand, are my thing and a lot of guys agree with me.

Come up with a plan to get your shit under control. We want to stare at you too, so give us a reason to.

good blogpost. But where's the subscribe button?

under where you upvote

What is 'slightly chubby'?

Listen: You're perfect the way you are. There's no need to change in order to impress anyone, the only person you need to make happy is YOURSELF. Eat what you want to eat. Don't do exercise if it hurts or is unpleasant or too hard for you. You're perfect the way you are and I love you.

Fat women have no redeeming qualities and are hated by both men and women alike.

when did Veeky Forums become like this?

op if you can manage to look like the pic...sweet. if not. just be the best you.

is a meme, summerfriend.

OP are you legit fat or just mad that your friend looks better than you

because if you're thick/chubby but not uggo then plenty of men will still want to bang

i'd know it when I see it. like not visible ribs and a little meat on the bones, but still looks like she's active.

my gf is 5'6 135 and I think she's sexy as fuck.

nigga....
I aint no summer friend. aint your friend either bing bong

where do you fall on this classic chart OP

fatwomenareliterallycancer.jpg

are mods asleep?

Haha carbs are my soul mate haha :') I want to lose weight but I'm not giving up carbs haha! ;)

But obviously, she is not happy with herself
OP: Motivate yourself to eat clean and train, through this incident

Which one would you rather be, user?

Which one?

>le carbs le make le you le fat

Stop forcing this meme.

I could swear that I've seen cheerleaders fatter than that one.

>not eating carbs
are you retarded?

That's terrifying....

35 and under is good. Though 35 is pushing it.

ITT: Proof girls want attention more than anything and dont provide any reward for it
Guys stare hungrily at girls because we want to stick our dick inside them, if a girl hints that this is something she is willing to do guys will pay attention to her

sure is summer

Look who have a calendar

Even the skellie isn't interested.

Are there any fat male runway models?

The right (in the cheerleader pic) isn't even that fat.

Sure honey
>Pic related

who's this fluid druid?

slav girls are the white trash of europe

MODS
ODSM
DONS
SDOM

I'd take a perky set of Bs over a saggy set of Ds any day of the week. That girls tits are fucking amazing.

Hi Stacy :) that is an awesome tip.
Just relax and go to the gym if you want, especially in cross fit it is not important how often you are training , the mentality is the key component.

Fine , we will keep the only white people for outselves then

trashy how?

Don't hate fat, love fit.

prefer right desu

Fuark!!! Mirin those 20 inch arms. What's her routine?

It's because she's Slavic desu OP, if you're not Slav then maybe give up.

honestly if the fat one lost weight shed be way cuter than the skelly, her face is really cute

any male on this thread want to give tips to girls on how to be better gfs/ and be more attractive? appreciated

the literally a man

exactly

This thread needs moar project harpoon

Can you post your friend's pics if it's not too much trouble? Don't need yours, thanks.