/Aus thread/

/Aus thread/
Post your post code.
Hows your lifting going?
How many sluts did you fuck this weekend and how many pingas did you shelve?
Talk about the election

Tfw Malcom Turnbull is on suicide watch

3169. Hopefully will smash tonight. If i dont im gonna be so pissed

no sluts and one pinga on friday night

who /ONENATION/ here?

Why is every cunt in Australia so fucking big?

I'm 6'3 and 95 kg and feel average.

IF YOU DIDNT VOTE ONE NATION YOU'RE A CUNT

4300. 6'3 101kg. Just finished bulking, time to cut. Hold me brahs.

>Just finished bulking, time to cut. Hold me brahs.
>tfw

3802. Someone please come lift with me in Belgrave South

absolute degenerate filth

Saw whatsonot, ruined my cut drinking jacks cans all day/night

I'm not a real aussie tho

played rugby and now my knee is fucked

slowly recovering from an ACL reconstruction.

can barely do squats/deadlifts.

hold me /fit.

I bet you go to SportUNE you scum

2093 bro 7 months post op it fucking sucks hey

>Tfw Pauline Hanson got a seat

I honestly had no idea anyone in this town was on Veeky Forums

We gotta get ripped for the college sloots brah

Have you read any of One Nation's policies? Despite Hanson having a hard-on for complete and utter removal of kebabs, most of her policies are rational and fair.

>aged pension increase
>student allowance increased
>okay towards medicinal marijuana and euthanasia
>radically improved immigration policies, targeting the bullshit 457 visa frauds
>reduction of politicians wages

I'm 5'11 man. Step in my shoes.

She's pretty fugly senpai. Young or old.Don't know why you're posting this.

Ayyy. Muh Livo brother where ya at?

2904 canberra represent, 6'7" 113kg

>student allowance increased
no way
isn't it like 500bucks a fornight?

that's easily enough for a room and food, if you need spending money/ petrol you should get a fucking job

3150 lads
Who you think gone be next el primo ministero?
My guess is Labor wins, but Shorten gets stabbed in the back by some other dude, and we get a new person.

have you lived in an australian city? shit is like 200 a week for a crap room anywhere close to your university usually.

3044 home gym'er here.

350kg in plates

I like most of it however
>climate change denier
>cut renewables
What the fucking fuck
Fighting an issue backed by hard science...

.5 years
0 sluts 0 pingaz
labour cos friendlyjordies

>Do you realise that you are paying a tax/surcharge that funds ISLAMIC SCHOOLS AND MOSQUES, when you do your shopping?

Haha nigga what

>I'm not a real aussie tho
What did he mean by this?

rent a couple of stations away and catch a train
concession tickets are cheap

trying to live IN the city with zero income source is dumb

>6'7" 113kg
Ayyy. Aren't you that 18 year old White Nationalist/supremacist that posts from time to time? How you been man?

Prob an Asian cunt

Having said that all the Asians in my gym are cool as fuck and ridiculously jacked

No homo

Saw what so not Saturday night and flew up to work in Port Hedland this morning at 0630, was absolutely toasted

>tfw innerbloom rework

YA rates are pretty abysmal fampai. It's $213 a week, or thereabouts. If you want to study at a good university in a city, you're going to be strapped as fuck, even WITH a shitty part time job stacking shelves. It's not impossible, but it adds to the stress of living pretty severely.

The idea of paying students an allowance is to ensure they actually focus on studying and provide a tangential benefit to society when/if they graduate. The idea is completely null and void if students have to work 20+ hours to make ends meet.

Righty-oh. Makes sense.

It's weird because most of my asian mates see themselves as Australian but I understand why he'd feel insecure posting that on here of all places lol.

I live 20 minute bus from uni and pay 160 for a nice house. You can easily go 150ish if you split with mates
Maybe not Sydney idk but everywhere else is no excuse

Haha nah that aint me sorry brah

studied at monash clayton at got by no allowance and only worked like 15hrs a week
you're really overblowing how much stuff costs

no one is suggesting you try rent in port melbourne without a job

Rent has gone through the roof lately, same as housing prices. A unit near clayton can run you three or four hundred a week nowadays.

Damn. So many lanky fuckers on this board then.

Eat more m8.

Lifts are going slow. Been out of routine for over 2 years. Getting back into it.
0 sluts 0 pingas
dont like poletics

2565. Where my Campbelltown boys at?

I really hope the Medicare doesn't get abolished lads..

4503 QLD
Lifts going through roof because cheating fraud

2166 reporting in hows it going lads, what gym you guys go to?

Anytime fitness
>tfw squashlands got closed down
kek

How much does membershibe cost?

*Centrelink

Fucken westie cunt, you the faggot going around stealing hose pipes in front of houses

Heard of palladium fit in cabra?

It's got a cage, one decent knurled bar, no serious lifters so equipment to myself. And I got it for $350 up front for a year for a Valentine's day special lol.

Fuck anytime those cunts kept calling me for a month after trying a week trial there, had to block their number

I mean I'm going to start going there. I used to go Plusfitness but I cancelled recently.

If you're asking about plusfitness it's about 30 bucks.

Lifts are going good, about to blast 20 weeks on tren/anadrol/test so about to get way, way better.

Fucked one fatty and one slimmy, alas, all the pingaz are compressed chalk in my town and I cbf driving south.

Pic related.

Do the benefits of roids outweigh the negatives? Curious one year lifter asking with zero aesthetics

Brandon is that you, faggot ?

>Townsville

fuck off swampers

No you stupid fuck I mean medicare. Stop projecting on me. I can care about out health care without being a leech on the government.

Wait until you can't get any more natty gains if you're interested. Research everything you possibly can, and get bloods done for 2-3 years annually before doing it. When you notice there's a drop in natural test, then yes the benefits can be justified.

The negatives are pretty fucked up though so it all depends on whether you're a quantity or a quality kind of guy when it comes to your life.

Oh shit I used to live in shelley lad

World Gym Southside
none rip my life
cant wait to re-vote for this election in 2 weeks gonna me mint

>Fucked one fatty
Why would you do this?

quads and dubs don't lie

Sorry mate. Wrong bloke.

Depends on if you're a quality or a quantity kind of guy. I myself am a quality person, so yes, in my opinion they do.

I'm not proud of it by any means. Rooty Hill boy, moved up in High School with parents, made connections, never left.

"You can't have Filet Mignon every night."
Besides, I can throw them around just as easily as the lanklets.

Nothing wrong with being from Rooty Hill desu

Plus fitness wetheril park. When did squshlands close lads?

Family First is the only real choice here lads

I know. That place taught me that right is what fills your wallet and wrong is what empties it. THE life lesson.

>tfw gf is a nurse
>as a couple we're getting tri-cucked by libs
>health care is fucked, penalty rates are fucked and now the NBN is fucked too

Lifts are goin good, finally sorted out my hip drahve and steadily increasing my squats/deads.

Pingas not really my scene. sorry senpai

lift boys

Am I the only one that voted for the HEMP (Help End Marijuana Prohibition) party?

4103 Southside UQ checking in

305x here.

Just coming back from derrimut airport west. Please be nice to the poor guy who takes the tram. He's actually skeletor as fuck.

LDP here.

Just moved out of my parents basement in Willetton to a rental in the ghetto (Ferndale). Where u at now m8? Shelly is fucking lovely you must be loaded after selling that place

North lakes bro? What gym you train at mein nigga

I voted them too, and I don't even do drugs.
I was just hoping to get someone who isn't a bootlicking piece of shit into parliament.

Less sneaky laws for the cops, less speed camera spending and police powers.

Why do cops need race spec muscle-cars? Pursuing at high speed to catch them and causing crashes isn't in the public interest.

Just finished benching 135kg about to step it up next week to 140kg

anyone else from newy

Cyclist party voter checking in
>I don't even cycle and never plan to

Where you at my man? Coburg? Brunswick?

2290 Newcastle NSW

Anyone near?

>turnbull will likely be replaced by ScoMo or Bernadi if a minority government is installed
>liberal powerbrokers give him a 1 in 10 chance of surviving until the next election (assuming he gets the votes)

Well folks, it's been a pleasure. Our government is going to be swamped with instability and policy paralysis for another 3 years. Hopefully shit gets done next parliament.

Hopefully.

Check. Where do you lift?

I ended the post code in an x for a reason. I've been on Veeky Forums for way too long. Only real clue I can give is that I take the 59 tram.

Are you a derrimut gym goer?

Is everybody in this thread a voting cuck? Enjoy either the a) cursory spectacle designed to delude you into believing your voice matters or b) the actually horrifying prospect that the fickle masses are what steer this country. God help us all if its the latter.

but you know what really gets me?
have you ever wondered why they provide you with pencils and not pens at polling booths?
What can you do to writing in pencil that you can't to writing in pen?
It just sucks because our votes are pointless anyways, those who vote for separate parties (ie not liberal or labor) are pretty much voting for nothing, it will always be liberal and labor in power in Australia, small parties who know what they're doing will never run our country and that really pisses me off.
It's worse because the people who run our country are a symbol for the modern Aussie spirit, political correctness at its extreme, tugging at our heartstrings about every fucken "refugee" or every little bit of violence.

What the fuck happened to hard-ass Aussies?

Israeli actually.

>inb4 oy vey, kike, we're full

I'm leaving in mid 2017 for London/NY. Even the thought of leaving Sydney is making me depressed

Charlestown

>that guy who quotes the whole fucking thread

summer

I feel you famalam. But don't underestimate the importance of independents. The small parties will have a VERY big say in the coming days. If you're concerned about political correctness and refugees, then rest easy. The predicted senate will be incredibly nationalistic.

Honestly I feel like Sydney is a shit hole.

People there just simply do not have any fucks to give about anyone but themselves.

No I'm in Fawkner.

If you consider yourself an auzzie and swear loyalty to it above your homeland then doesn't matter to me if you're white, yellow , brown, black or in your case, lizard. You're alright in my book and you're probably better than the pooftas in government.

That being said if you're gay or a tranny you can fuck right off.

I live in Western Sydney and I'd say it's the opposite

3079 boiz