What time do you guys work out...

What time do you guys work out? My schedule is all fucked from me working overnights so I'm usually there anywhere between 5-8pm.

I usually go around midnight or 1 am

I just enjoy how I get basically free reign over any equipment I need, especially given that my gym has only one flat bench press

i go to an anytime fitness

i was gonna go to anytime but it looks like shit and tacky as fuck.

snap fitness master race

Either around 6 am or 22 pm

I hate people

majority are full of women doing cardio and a few betas doing 20lb curls

I didn't like the snap in my town. Almost no free weights and it was more expensive.

The Anytime while having a bunch of cross shit trainers on staff was much better.

Anytime some kind of meme?
I go there because it's the closest 24 hour gym that has a good price. They recently got a whole lot of new equipment and renovated the facility, it's nice in there now
I also have a bad habit of getting sad at 3 in the morning then lifting to compensate my loneliness

7am

Been going there for 3 years. Definitely not a meme. As long as you know what you're doing, you will make progress. The only gym truly famous for being a meme is planet fitness.

If I get off of work at 2am, I'll hit the gym from 3-5am. If I get off at 6am, I'll gym after I wake up, from 3-5pm. My Anytime Fitness is pretty small, so I usually don't have to fight for the power rack.

7am and I only do cardio nowadays

Do you actually go to the Edgecliff Anytime?

4:45pm-5:45pm. Basically I go straight after work. 5 minute walk from my office.

>leaving work before 5
What time do you start?

being going at 12pm or 1 pm this summer. after classes start back in august I will have to go again religiously at 5 am.

Not him but
>tfw left work at 2
>because I started at fucking 6am.

Now I leave work at 8am and start at fucking 11pm.

9:50-10:50 am and 14:50-15:50 pm under the week
8:30-10:30 am on weekends

Exactly between those times

At AF also

Whats the question here breh?

I work 830am to 430pm mon-fri.

I go to anytime and mines split 1/3 each way, powerlifters, bodybuilders and cardio bunnies, fuck just on thursday the biggest bro there squatted 260kg for reps

I go to AF between 4:30am - 6:00am every day but Sunday. I love that place as it is quiet and it is like having my own private gym without dealing with morons.

Morning, 8-9 am. Thinking about joining planet fatness just to do some late night cardio on the side, since my small private gym has real people hours.

I kinda miss early morning workouts

>alarm goes off at 4
>roll out of bed
>throw on jeans and grab my gym bag
>go to the gym
>get there at like 4:10 because small town lyfe
>change into gym clothes
>start stretching and warming up
>middle aged woman shows up at 4:30 every fucking day right on queue
>workout
>finish around 5:30ish when people start pouring in
>snag my gym bag and go shower in one of the bathrooms
>change into my scrubs
>drive to work

Was comfy in its own way. I do not fucking miss waking up at 4am practically every day though.