How the FUCK do I get rid of my lipoma fat lump on my right arm...

How the FUCK do I get rid of my lipoma fat lump on my right arm? I'm only 19 and I've already got on and it's supposed to appear in people who are in their 40s-60s. To top it off my test levels are 400ng/dl at most.

Yes

Am I the only one who thinks the dude on the right looks better?

yes

I mean if he'll take care of his hair hell definitely look better than the dude on the left

Lol wtf. The guy on the right looks like a retarded alien. Get a checkup for your eyes man

Why do you need to get rid of it so urgently?

But that's the point right? He's telling the guy on the left to just be confident because left looks like shit lmao

>worse eys
>worse jawline
>worse skin - colour and marks
>worse nose
>worse lips
>pencil neck
>awful hair

>looks better

I honestly see a great beauty in those big eyes.

I noticed it yesterday in the mirror. Coincidentally I've never ate as unhealthy as I did yesterday, I did it out of curiosity and I guess nature punished me. Basically ate fast food, shit ton of meat, fried food, a whole box of churros with Nutella and several ice creams. I'm not even fat. I'm skeletor

Bro it doesn't work like that
You can't rate specific body parts.. what I'm saying is that if the dude on the right takes good care of his hair and maybe works out just a bit hell definitely be better looking than the dude on the left.

can everyone pls stop discussing the pic and help me remove this fucking lump lads

I thought that was my best friend from highschool all grown up. Had to check to make sure it wasnt him. Aside from nigger lips it would be him 100%.

Funny thing is he had 3 gfs in highschool, one was a major crush of mine. He was ugly but confident because everyone thought he was funny so he had friends. I had no gfs because I was avoidant and kept within my group of friends.

Fucker left me for a group of junkies. Last I heard he was hooked on heroin. I hope you're fuckin dead Mark, fuck you.

And fuck you, Pete you beta faggot

What happened? That's some pretty terrible transformation.

Same. They're enchanting.

Maybe if he was symmetric he could be one of those freaky high fashion models for Gosha or Prada or something, but he'll never attract chicks. He may be striking, but not attractive.

analyzing bump

He followed Veeky Forums advices

You have autism bro. You obviously have no idea what people consider attractive or not

le succesful troll

>mfw that lanky dude actually visists Veeky Forums and bothers to samefag