Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/iusoz#03h2JeH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jesus christ, how can arkies be this delusional

its going to 45k you know

Pumped and dumped by Oxy

Where can I buy this??

imgur.com/a/iusoz#03h2JeH

It'll moon in the next few months. Estimating around $10. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Why do you predict this?

you have to be a moron to sell at the bottom of the dip...itll be back to 80k within a week.

i sold almost all my ark near 100k. i have 500 left over that I said i would hold long term. but man, is it getting hard. i think im just gonna bail for more LINK :/

>LINK

Do you really think that's wise? What makes you think it will go on a moon mission? How much LINK do you already hold?

just 10k. I think it definitely has a brighter future than ark, that's for sure.

>next few months

any given coin will have a moon i the next few months brainlet

Why though? I have yet to see anybody on Veeky Forums say anything good about its future that wasn't back by their own hype that it will moon.

Get rekt arkies!

After not really paying any attention to this coin, can someone please tell me why it is a good idea to invest in pic related?

you don't, is what I think. Its obviously on a downtrend, quesstion yourself why are people selling? Until this shit goes sideways I'm not gonna buy

because if you were not a brainlet and observe a coin for more than a day you would see that one guy is pushing the price down.

I don't see a sell wall anywhere and people are still selling, their confidence is gone

Whales are accumulating.

>more than a day

This is on a crystal clear downward trend since the middle of September. WTF are you talking about?

The only thing is ARK had done this twice already in it's life. If it continues this trend after 2-3 more weeks then it'll break the cycle and we can truly call its supporters deluded.