Wrist lumps?

Guys I just realized that I have those strange little shits on my wrist, even though they dont hurt im a little bit worried that they might interfere later.

Can they be related to lifting?
Does anyone else have em?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ganglion_cyst
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thats the weirdest shit ive ever seen on a body

Looks like your cancer has aids

those are like your veins prolly

I have one on my foot, its pretty small and the doctor said it can be amputated easily and that its good we caught it early

those cant be veins as theyre too white

theyre probably cysts, pop one and post what comes out.

Why don't you go to a doctor? Why do white people always go to the Internet and not the doctors? No wonder the west is getting raped by Muslims

probably cysts, milia.

go to a dermotologist and have them removed for like $100.

Don't do home surgery that is right near big boy veins

do they hurt?
Go to a doctor moron

I have the same thing but not as bad as yours. It just feels like fat or cartilage or something. probably from jerking off too much.

Looks like a bunch of ganglion cysts. I had one in my hand but I smashed it and it didn't come back. I'm not sure if that would work as well with your wrist though.

Maybe because they want to hear different opinions? Asking cannot hurt. I hate that on every health related topic some dickhead like you needs to be a smartass with completely missing the point. He can still go to the doc, even if he asked here first. Imagine that, whoa!

No they dont hurt

>theyre probably cysts, pop one and post what comes out.

>Looks like your cancer has aids

Such amazing and educated opinions. Are your doctors really that shit? No wonder Pajeets are taking over your medical field

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ganglion_cyst

>expecting good advice on Veeky Forums

Want to know how I know your a fucking newfaggot

>he doesnt know what I&D is

ok, please tell op what to do then

Had those since I was 7 years old, it's no Big deal. Duno what they are tho

Fungus is finding a home in your body OP. This likely means your diet is complete shit, with no antifungal properties in your diet. Probably a completely artificial diet of fast food etc and no real vegetables.
Time to change your ways and stop being a pussy OP. You are slowly compromising your health.

Go to a dermatologist? That's what doctors are for...

Jesus either everyone is shitposting, or stupid. OP thats completely normal. You're pushing the soft tissue in your hand down, and its bulging at that one particular point. Totally normal. Don't listen to anyone else in this forum. I'm your daddy.

not lethal
not veins
not cysts
neither
not fungus
a regular cheap/free check up will be ideal

this

>non life-threatening condition
>looks for advice online before committing time and money seeking professional help

Do you have any idea just how bogged-down the healthcare system is because of how many people run to a doctor for something relatively minor this? No, because you're a fucking sub human foreign idiot. I'm sorry you were born an animal, that's just the way the universe works.

kek had to look at my own wrists, this guy is right

though those are really big compared to mine and weirdly concentrated

i only have one or two in each wrist

There are like 15 tiny bones in your wrist. Those are some of them. Anyone who can't see them either doesn't have the flexibility to stretch back that far or just chubby wrists. But everyone has them.

haha fuck off mate, they arent bones.