How do I into immortality?

How do I into immortality?

How do I stay young forever?

Already have the baby face and keeping Veeky Forums by working out.

What else can I do? sunscreen?

avoid the sun and become a NEET who posts on Veeky Forums in his parents' basement all day

Testosterone replacement therapy

minimal uv damage, vigilant hydration and moisturization, clean diet, no smoking/drinking, minimize stress, get your fuck on fairly regularly

Start taking finasteride preemptively

my dream is to look mid 20s when im 50

Be asian

Kill yourself before deaths gets you.

If he lives forever, I'll be a happy man

Be vegan.

Use gh

He looks great with a beard.

One glass of red wine a day.

Hello..?

so if i stay Veeky Forums
wear sunscreen
dont do drugs
and be asian

I should age really well

don't be white lmao

Is getting tan bad?

Rule #1 - be low bf. 10 extra pounds shoe on your face immediately.

Exfoliate your face weekly and put moisturizer on before bed most nights (always if it's dry)
Exfoliate your body once a week and put on whatever cream you like after. It helps with loose skin and scars because it helps clear off dead skin and give moisture to the newer cells.
Product wise there's cheaper scrubs for the body, but get a face specific one to avoid skin issues.

Don't smoke/drink/take drugs, avoid the sun, stay hydrated, meditate and exercise to cope with stress and consider vitamin E lotion.

Confirmed.

Confirmed.

these are important. take good care of your skin OP

It's genetics, baby faced guys age well unless they get bald or get fat

why half white half azn look so good, best race mixing ever

>be baby-faced for whole life, people often think I am younger than my real age
>live healthy lifestyle, no partying, no sun exposure
>moisturize face
>start developing wrinkles at age 22
>try microneedling, it does nothing

Welp...

Don't lift, don't eat much and only carefully selected micros, don't go outside, have relatively high estro etc. etc.

Basically don't be alive.

Confirmed.
>be me
>be asian
>turning 23 this september
>people think I'm 19

Upload consciousness into the internet.

HELIOS ending

drink your own piss, stare at the sun, don't eat food for long lengths of time, do nothing but sit cross legged n breathe, contort your body into weird postures that are held for long periods of time, consume psilocybin, smoke cigs, eat ice cream, dgaf everything

Use BB cream bro, works wonders. Be sure to buy the real shit that asians use

Win the dark tournament, ask for endless youth and absolute strength.
Become a demon and place your own strength higher then ANYTHING IN YOUR LIFE
join me brother.

the blood of aborted fetus's

this desu

>Avoid the sun
This is legit advice only if you live in warm climates. Where I'm from the sun shines like 3 days a year and I still look 10 years older than I should. Canadian/Northern Europeans should get as much sun as possible if they want to stay looking young.

>red wine

I think this is a fake one. If you can drink red wine daily you just have more money than most people.

Pls never die Araki

Haffu reporting in; rate my genetic lottery?

/r/hapas disagrees!

shit, mang. i'm turning 25, and people still think I'm around 15 yrs old and in high school.

>mfw no statutory charges ever.

I wish I had more Asian masculinity; people have on severa different occasions before hearing me speak ask if I was a ftm tranny

Yes, its UV damage.

Spray tans are not, however. I think they are just sugars that simulate cellular damage, causing sells to up regulate skin pigment. Since they don't penetrate deeply they supposedly fade after a few days as the top layers of skin get washed away.

I think its just the hype of resteravol in the wine.

Sunscreen is the obvious one. You need broad spectrum, since SPF only involves UVB rays which cause burns, but UVA rays are most associated with cosmetic skin damage. Also moisturize. Use Botox preemptively for forehead and crows feat. Use an actual face wash instead of soap. Also any Derm will tell you prescription vitamin A is the best daily anti-aging product out there.

Also don't fluctuate weight over and over. If you are going to try and keep your hair, jump on fin and min and nizoral as soon as you see signs that you need to.

You have a real Elliot Roger thing going on. Lift more, take up smoking, do anything to distance yourself from your cruel genetics.

Go on a tortoise regimen

you look fine lad

Be better without the turbo-faggot haircut

>ask if I was a ftm tranny
It's the hair

Goddamn you have punchable face

you'd be more attractive if you'd wipe that smug look off your face

everyone says avoid the sun

so why do swedes and scandanavians age so badly? when its only sunny there like once a year

Get a haircut, grow some stubble and above all, gain 25 lb of muscle and even fat. Justmake the conscious decision to stop looking like a twink.

ahhhhhhh i want to punch you

Inject small amounts of snake venom into your body
Snake venom is used in anti aging cremes.

It's not a scientific study mind you, but every scandi chick I follow on Instagram is all "lol sun!" and make it a point to get a tan.

I've always observed the complete opposite; people who are a little chubby tend to have smoother faces since the wrinkles are less noticeable.

Really lean people like durianrider tend to look 10 years older since you can see every line in their face. It's also really noticeable with male models above the age of 30. David Gandy comes to mind.

Don't get me wrong, he looks great but he's just very weathered for his age of 36.

>be me
>be white
>be 22
>bartender at my small towns local bar suprised I'm over 18
You've proven nothing

sleeping a lot helps

HE'S 36!!!! Jesus fucking christ man

>be me
>be mixed race (black & white)
>28 this may
>people think I'm 18

Your point sir?

do this with your hair, the spiking upwards thing doesn't feel entirely right for you m8

How old did you think he was?

That pic is several years old, by the way. He was maybe 33.

This is a more recent pic.

Bear in mind, this guy is the no. 1 or 2 male supermodel in the world. He makes millions from his looks. Maybe the weathered look isn't that bad if the rest of you is a-okay.

You must hunt down Keanu Reeves, defeat him in a duel to the death, cut out his heart, then eat it.

Man he looks way older, I thought he was 50 at least

Hmm. Too much tanning, I suppose.

your picture isn't even him, that's Dean Gaffney

Nigga's a vampire, a fabulous dubstep-blaring vampire

Not sure if trolling.

don't have kids. ever.

guaranteed good way to go from looking 5 years younger than your age to 5 years older in literally 2 years.

I can just tell by that pic that he doesn't have enough test to grow a beard

Why is he so perfect?

There is plenty of sun half the year. Scandinavia isn't just fjords, snow and mountains

By "avoid the sun" we don't mean lock yourself in a basement with no natural light, we mean don't go out there during high noon. A bit of the radiation Jew is fine early morning or late afternoon.