Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9xqLtxg9UOE
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>one degenerate judging another degenerate

kek

lol @ anyone impressed by a fatty in the gym

you must have a disgusting diet and lifestyle to get that huge

hell you're even punished by mother nature for it, you'll have pounds of loose skins forever

I personally hate the fatties that support the "body positive" movement bullshit and are content with the way their bodies are. However, the guy in the back is obviously trying to fix that, so more power to him.

Milo and the alt right are both pozzed fags. They and they're civic nationalist cucks need to gtfo /pol/. Atleast his lard ass is trying to change.

I have to see a the same fatty in the gym for a straight month before I consider him trying to better himself.
People come and go.

looks like fatty is on the phone??????????

>using instagram
>using twitter
>spouting your shitty opinions on shitty platforms to other no-life retards
>not getting into politics to actually fight the cancer that is politicians who want to keep people fat

I couldn't give less of a fuck about fat people but fat shaming is one of the most pathetic things that has seen the light of day in the past few years. it's basically a waste of time since it gets fat shamers nothing and fat people sitll stay the same

shaming someone who's trying to improve himself ? He maybe not gonna make it anyways but at least is trying to.

Id prefer to see a fat person working out hard in the gym then some AIDS infested faggot spreading its ass cheeks across the bench im about to use and leave some cum snail trail that his faggot DYEL boyfriend spurted in him

The fatty is at the gym, sure, but they are still fat and fucking gross. just because they are at the gym doesn't mean they are trying.

>taking pictures at the gym
>being with a friend at the gym and talking non-stop
>caring about fat shaming so much that it consumes you at the gym
>implying the above is "trying"

the lanklet sure as fuck isn't trying so he's basically on the same level as the fatty

For the dude wasn't on his phone I would defend him but.... He is while sitting on the machine. You could say but hey look he was sweating must be doing something. But when you weigh 450lbs you sweet by breathing.

Milo is an obnoxious coal-burning faggot.

This faggot can't put a coherent thought together. He was parading around a shirt that said 'don't be fat' on Twitter. Then he finds one of the few fatties in a gym, trying to improve himself, and 'shames' him. Milo needs to seriously step up his edge, he's becoming increasingly irrelevant.

>people mentioning the phone
Literally stop. Everyone fucking uses a phone between sets.

On this point and many others, Milo is retarded.

>hehehe see goyim, most opinionated right wingers are homosexuals! Anal sex between two men and faggotry in general are perfectly compatible with your conservative views
>oy vey! You're not a homophobe are you? Gays support Trump too just look at Milo!

When will this meme end? Haven't you idiots noticed the entire """""right wing""""" side of a debate on TV is almost always composed of queers or kikes these days?
>le based Milo
>le based Shapiro

Keep your retardation to 8gag/pol/ or stormfront, maybe the joos will end the world during the next shemitah.

A few things
>i like milo, he's funny
>He's a self proclaimed troll
>he rustles a bunch of jimmies
>hes a hungry skelton
>hungry skelton making fun of hamplanet at gym is like a schizo making fun of someone with bipolar disorder. Theyre both fucked up
>he does it for the lulz and you helped him

I like this coal-burning phase. It pleases me. I'm happy people are using this phrase more and o
More.

the fatty at the gym is wasting his money desu. He'd go way farther by dieting and taking walks around his block. The fact that he's using machines, when most beginner fitness programs don't really push for machine use, is already a sign he's not gonna make it. He probably signed up for a gym and personal trainer, put his faith in another person to make his diet and workout plan, and is happy with making slow shitty progress.

>he does it for the lulz
am i back in 2007

U mad newfriend?

>Literally stop. Everyone fucking uses a phone between sets.
Phones are banned in my gym. Based japan

No. Just bamboozled.

A minimum of 2 months is required for a fatty to be regularly attending a gym for people to defend them by saying "BUT THEYRE ACTIVELY TRYING TO BETTER THEMSELVES!!!".

Because I guarantee most fatties will give up after a couple weeks because they're precious food is more tempting than exercise. And that's not something to be fucking proud of

Rather have a hundred fatties than that faggot in the gym

Most fatties will live their lives in complete ignorance or lies to themselves. When they get to a certain point, they just refuse to change. I don't think people are celebrating the fact that the guy is in the gym, but rather that he's acknowledging he has a huge problem. This sort of attitude should be applauded, especially when you've got bullshit HAES movements that try to deny facts and realities.

So he a faggot in every sense of the word.

The fatty can always loose his wight.
Milo,on the other hand, will always be a faggot.

>mfw

He doesnt deny that he is one.

Schlomo is just upset that we're using his own tactics against him. Next we're going to promote a disabled brown woman and she'll be immune from character assassinations.

The worst kind of gay.

Probably pudgy and doughy as fuck, on top of being a fucking degenerate faggot.

oh god thats a true cum dribbler, christ im glad i dont have THAT faggot in my gym, imagine that faggot in the showers asking to suck people off

But milo is into politics. This is probably the most active/successful trump advocate in the world

Angie....ANNNNGIIIE suck me off and haaanng me

Maxx has the shittiest legs. I used to see him all the time at VCU gym.

He needs stop doing faggy sumos, too

Who cares

Is that the obnoxious, flamboyant gay guy?

Milo is an edgy tard who makes a living making people mad and catering to /pol/tards

ITT: fatties mad lmao

maybe stop eating so much you fat shits hahaha

>Acts like a dick for the same of being a dick.
>Le epic troll

That's not how that works you brainless autist.

Wasn't Milo there when Trigglypuff happened?

Milo is the Uncle Tom of the gays

"Look! Look! Look, conservatives! I'm gay but believes the same things you do!"

>Uhh, thats great whatever

"BUT I SUCK SO MUCH DICK"

>We're moving passed the homosexual issue

"I SUUUUUCK DIIIIIICK ALSO LIBERALS ARE IDIOTS! WATCH ME DO THAT GAY THING YOU LIKE TO WATCH SO MUCH!"

>milo

youtube.com/watch?v=9xqLtxg9UOE

is this that gamergate guy?

Milo is a huge hypocrite who needs to have several of his teeth removed with a baseball bat. Nothing against homos, or mocking fatties that think being fat can be healthy.

the entertainment comes from lefties not having anything to attack him with

he's a gay jew who likes black men.

you can't call him racist, or sexist, or homophobic. and it's hard to call him islamaphobic when Islam literally has a price on his head.

they can't even "hole argument" with him, watchng them flounder is great.

He's pretty much still a tumblr user. Much like a fatty claiming to be fat and liking it.

milo is absolutely based when it comes to recking or triggering feminists and one part of me loves him for what he is doing

that being said, Im also a gaybro and even I think he is an annoying cunt otherwise

all the whitknight dyels here are fucking retarded, the fatty is just a waste of space and disgusting to look at, he has no place in the gym before he is sub 50% bf, working out has probably zero effects on him

you must be a faggot

He is on his phone.

I don't like fat people.

I like fat people that become skinny even less.

I squat 475 pounds and get 20 likes on Instagram.

Some fat whore that weighed 250 that now weighs 150 has 20k followers just for being not obese.

Milo is literally a professional troll for a living. The faggot will post anything that will provoke people.

>hating fat people losing weight because some woman has more instagram followers than you

Here's your (You), since you seem to be craving validation from people on the internet.

Why are you so bothered about other people?

I don't like that people get rewarded for being a fat tub of shit.

Go to any Instagram of some fat sack of shit that lost weight. They are really obnoxious. Acting like they are a hero

>my joints hurt

He used to be bearable in some older shit i've seen him debating with fats, feminists and mudslimes on British tv.

Tried watching a few of his "controversial" talks in American universities and it's literally just "Trump is daddy" memes.

Pretty shit at advocating fag issues.
Even people like Dan Savage are better at that.

His femness act is tired and exists solely for shock value for sheltered impressionable young conservatives, that find nothing wrong with a dude acting like their personal gay jester and pride themselves into being oh so tolerant for not bashing that funny gay dude who shares their sociopolitical beliefs.

Good for him, though, getting all that fat cash from conservative college students whose fathers would quite likely let him die of AIDS in the 80s.
He's like the right-wing meme equivalent of that talentless cunt, Amy Schumer.

I think it's important to encourage the sick and diseased to make the best of their pitiful situation - even if they'll never live "normal" lives its great that they're even in the gym. That takes guts.

Same goes for the fat guy.

Bravo

So sick of seeing that dumb faggot Milo everywhere. He's been trying to be relevant for years, and now his little /pol/ followers give him just that. He's an annoying fuckhead.

>Even people like Dan Savage are better at that
i'd say the it gets better project is one of the single best gay-advocate things ever done. stopping kids from committing suicide is pretty respectable.

No one is impressed. what else can he do? He's trying to change form being fat, it's not like one trip to the gym will make him skinny.

Agreed, i could've phrased that part better.

>Guilty until proven innocent.
what a complete nigger attitude

>Fat person is just fat and not even trying
LOL FUCKING FAT FUCKERS CAN'T THEY JUST EXERCISE A LITTLE AND EAT LESS?
>Fat person goes to the gym in hopes of losing weight and becoming more healthy
LOL LOOK AT THAT FATTY ON THE GYM SHOULDA HAVE STAYED HOME EATING SOME DORITOS HERE LET ME TAKE A PHOTO
Also if that tweet was made by a girl instead of a guy you would be all going nuclear.

Attack him for being a mudshark faggot.

>milo

literally cancer and the personification of everything that is wrong in this world

Milo doesn't look good enough to be criticizing anyone.

Milo is a retarded faggot. You shame them while they're doing undesirable behavior like eating at McDonald's, not while they're actually doing something positive.

salty because hes stronger than you? :^)

>fatty in the gym trying to lose weight
>got fat in the first place

Milo wins. Like usual, cancer kiddies.