Zyzz brah

Can we have a zyzz thread? I miss him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AdBoybKnzZw?t=916
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw I dissed him when he used to trip here in a thread about him vs Greg Plitt

>both are dead today

I'm sorry though, Zyzz brah. You were far greater than I could imagine in hindsight.

Have you made it yet? It's the only way to honor his memory

"If you watch anime you're most likely a phaggot"
-Zyzz

Do any of you guys actually remember when he posted here?

yeah, I started maining Veeky Forums right around when his posting tapered off

his tripcode got revealed and he kind of stopped, spent more time on misc

he was a fag but he was our fag and king and always will be

>zyzz was my number #1 hero when I started lifting
>always used to watch zyzz videos while downing my cottage cheese after training
>fast forward few years
>brett gibbs is now my role model

Hm, well. Still miss those times though, forever mirin.

Can't wait for the video where Prophet Muscle kicks this fags ass for using steroids.

he got b& for spam, trolling and shitposting.

"hey you fucking losers....check out my new youtube vid you neet cunts" is pretty much all he posted. he never gave any advice or encouragement he just denigrated people and took the piss

He looked down his nose at Veeky Forums

I mean seriously, look at your average zyzz fanboys @ 15.15 onwards youtu.be/AdBoybKnzZw?t=916
these guys are fucking pathetic

worshipping zyzz is beta and servile.

be your own man

Looks like me here

This famalamba bam.....[spoiler]but i have been reading Berserk cause he's natty.[/spoiler]

haha fuck thats cringe

All hail the king

>these shit trips and references

Literally newfag: the drawing

You sound like you're happy to be here lol

Can someone post the screen shots of Zyzz rejecting women on Facebook? Those always give me a laugh.

I know this is just funposting but SIR is the best.

wow
that pic is the newest thing I've ever seen, no tinytrip?

Gotchu senpai

I remember when that was made, SIR didn't draw it.

He was going through stress when he provided us that New year comic so I became a total fan girl and drew one up for him. He's a great artist

>He was going through stress when he provided us that New year comic
>she actually fell for the ''my dad died'' bait an imposter posted

Dumbass.

You know, the reason this makes me mad is not became the women in that chat are complete trash desperate sluts, but that men are exactly the same.
I have a friend who is a 6/10 maybe an 7 on a good day...female. When I hangout at her place sometime she shows me the messages on her OkCupid profile. She has dozens of men constantly bombarding her with messages every week. That shit is pathetic, and the men are just as thirsty. I cannot tell if it's just the desire of sex that makes them debase them selves or lack of companionship.

And this makes you mad because?

It wasn't about his dad. But I'm glad that he liked it :)

It fucking upsets me that people and even some of my male friends have 0 fucking self control when they are around a women they find attractive. They turn into cats in heat. I can't stand it.

Mastest needs to be bigger

You think so? I mean if you compare to lotus that's standing beside mast you can see how big mast is. Lotus is a huge ass dood but I drew mast like a roid monkey. I guess I should have made him bigger

he got friendzoned

>played WoW religiously
>trashes anime

mass test is a manlet close to midget....

After all this time?

The whole point of this drawing was just for fun. It's not really intended for comparing anatomies of Veeky Forums. I don't care much about the small deets yknow?

>hay wen u getting msn
Jesus Christ... I forgot back when this was originally posted people still used MSN.