are these body types a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PZCB6Vurc7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ectomorph masterrace reporting in

Yes.
Look for the history of the concept.

Bump

Yep, total meme. No such thing as body type.

100% bs meme

yo spotted the disgruntled endomorph guys lmao

Yes.

somatotypes are made up by some psychologist in the '40s
it's pretty much bullshit
>His use of thousands of photographs of naked Ivy League undergraduates, obtained without explicit consent, from a pre-existing program evaluating student posture, has been described as scandalous, and perverted ("the study of nude people by lewd people").[2][12]

>His original visual assessment methodology, based on the photographs, has also been criticised as subjective.[2][3][4]

There are different body types, just not like this. People vary greatly and can't be confined to 3 types.

This

Most people will start off as one, which is why so many people think they exist. There are people who don't eat enough, and therefore are skinny and struggle to gain mass, people who eat a protein rich diet and are active, which allows them gain mass more easily, and then there are people who eat junk and are obese.

There are different shapes to be sure, but the idea that there are "types" of bodies that somehow behave differently and that you're stuck with a body "type" your entire life like the OP image is saying is absolute shit. For example, the variance in metabolism between people is +/- 100 calories a day at most. The only science in this broscience is that people are different heights. Beyond that it's all environmental (diet, exercise, etc)

Tfw six foot endomorph

Is my only hope to get Stein SanDisk and become irl Havel the Rock?

Whats wrong with endomorph anyways?

also just because you have wide clavicles doesn't mean you gain muscle more easily

also skinny people are weaker because they weigh less than fat people or people with an athletic back ground

that has nothing to do with genetics

>ectomorph masterrace
hello hungry skeltal

straight core and wide hips

People also have different muscle insertions and fat distribution (fat stomach vs fat thighs/butt). But again, not like anyone can't get fit.

Im an ectomorph but my shoulders are big also i gain muscle very easily ha ha

Extra shoulder and lat work
Problem solved

haha wow that's so easy! I can't believe nobody thought of that before!

yeah I totally suppose if you do that, you'll be fine ^^

nothing wrong with looking strong af

yeah there isn't, but it's undoubtedly a genetic draw-back

How is being build like a tank a genetic drawback?

looks like shit

but you can just tank all the weak faggots so it doesnt matter

Litterally light/medium/heavy classes
>tfw tank

Whatever u say bruv

I disagree.
I believe there are different types of physiques and metabolisms.
Just not only 3, but a whole array of greys as well.
I'm an ectomorph, for years I could eat like a pig and not gain weight, then when tried to bulk became the definition of skinnyfat.
This friend of mine tends to get fat easily, but packs fat on his shoulders and arms, and a bit on the core, but it's spread out, not only on the love handles.
Then he decides he wants to get lean, starts running and doing pushups and after a month he's huge and lean

you sound like the average normalfag discussion fitness
please stop talking

>tfw tank

I disagree
I believe there are 69 body types, and you are a cis scum for not recognizing my body-type fluidity.

Stop oppressing me with your science and mansplaining, shitlord

Spotted the disgruntled Skelly desperately trying to reach ottermode

i hade wide hips, what do

i have wide hips too, i've been killing myself everyday for 2 years

it is what it is guys

you could probably get some bone reduction done if you really wanted to

but fuck it bros

>religious
>values
kek, you can have values without religion, they just want you to behave on a way it benefits them, also they want your money

>tfw ecto
At least I can eat like an animal and not get fat too fast.

eat 4000 kcal for 3 months and see what does to your weight
i bet you're a DYEL skeleton who just started lifting

it is a base model but there can be people that are combinations of two. im a combo of meso and endo body type and id assume there are people that are ecto and meso types.

That's my current body.

Fuck!

nobody said you couldn't m8.but religious values are a good place to start if you want to teach your child.

Yes, the concept is retarded

can confirm

I'm 6'0 250 lbs but my body deposits my fat so symmetrically that my body doesn't look as bad as someone else with my stats

however my face is a mess because of this, face is fat as fuck

nigga you cant confirm im 6'1 and 250 pounds.

no fucking way you're 250 brah

>needing religion to teach value
Kys
All you need is discipline. Its not that hard.

for children?
im not saying people should be religious but the principles are good for parents to teach to children to keep them from becoming degnerate

i am actually 252 right now

what bodytype am i?
6'4 190

sucking in skinnyfat gut/10

boxy core so endomorph

Wait are you the guy who made that one video which starts with fucking a tube of whey or some shit?

yes
but i'm not short and stocky nor do i gain weight easily

link the video pham

youtube.com/watch?v=PZCB6Vurc7s
i was stronger in this video than i am right now and i was 19 or 20 at the time.
just getting back to lifting at 22. look how young i look..

Protip: you can be skinny and have an athletic background.

mesobro reporting in
bench almost 2x bw

Your body type is what you train it to be.

The ectomorph is the 'male model' physique, training hard, keeping fat low, but not wanting to build as much muscle mass as possible.

The mesomorph, is the 'professional bodybuilder' physique. Clearly training to pack on as much muscle as possible, alongside strength.

The endomorph, is the 'Powerlifter' physique. Training solely for strength, without care for aesthetic.

Either way, all three are on steroids.

I'd hate to see someone who does "look bad" if you don't.

solid beard gains since that vid 2bh

Idk what do you guys think?

205lbs 6'

Whoops

solid eagle brah

also ecto

winged fridge mode reporting in

lel, mad cause you can't grow muscle and I have a farm of muscle beneath some layers of fat?

btw that's my NATURAL muscle, I haven't even touched a barbell yet

thanks
i really let myself go, lucky for me my bodytype doesn't get TOO fat.
i'll get stronger and become the hero Veeky Forums deserves

We put in the REAL work

wtf how do you weigh 25 lbs more than I do on same height and look smaller

I can also bench 425

I dunno, different strokes for different folks

whats the problem with being an endomorph?

They are a half-meme. Not hard rules. But if you look around, you'll find most people fall into one of these.

Holy shit mirin that bench, perhaps you are bigger in person, anyways good job

More muscle and less fat.

>perfect body hair mode
do y-you have a bf?

who?

The dude in the pic. Muscle weighs more than fat, and his bf isn't that high. Besides, I'm just under 6', and 180lbs, and I can tell that if I got my body fat as low as his, and put on as much muscle as him, it'd be about right.

yea but I have more muscle and less fat and still weight 25 lbs less, very odd

Pure bullshit.

Pullups ,deads and bench. Work on that symmetry user.

Uhm. No. Have you ever read a religious book from cover to cover? There's an amazing amount of unbelievably shitty attitude in all of them. From genocide,slavery, eternal torture for finite crimes, child sacrifice, to thoughtcrime and scapegoating/not being responsible for ones actions - it goes on and on and on.

Nothing of these things should be taught to children.

Train your transverse abdomis, it'll greatly improve your looks. Front and sideplanks every day

Somatypes are indeed a meme

Started as ectomorph, became an endomorph, now i'm a mesomorph

a meme

Not sure if bait, you're literally just a fat fuck. If you cut you would just be skinny, delusional cunt, you're the embodiment of the "im muscular under this fat" meme.

This.

Meso desu

I'd rather look like Klokov than Zane. Both physiques are great, but I prefer the "holy shit this guy looks like he can flip a car" look.

Lift fucking heavy weights with a slight dose of gear.

>eat before bed to prevent muscle catabolism
WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME THIS FUUUUUCK

Odd indeed

So basically, if youre not meso just stop lifting you'll never be aesthetically pleasing.

This body type shit is bullshit. you can mix and mash characteristics from each and make hundreds of bodytypes.
I quit internet its full of blah blah

this tobehonest family no wonder i cant make more gains

kek

It's an excuse for being a fatass.

Had to bring your atheism into everything hey.
>atheism, the new vegans

LPT nobody cares pal

It's a meme. It's total calorific intake, eating before bed is bollocks. It's just make you feel bloated and give you a bad night sleep. I usually have something around 8 but only a snack not a meal.

I can only feel relaxed enough to sleep when my stomach is full to the brim.