Ok since summer is here I will start my muscle growth program which includes following:

Ok since summer is here I will start my muscle growth program which includes following:

>At least 200gr protein per day
>5gr BCAA supplement per day
>200mg modafinil every 3 days for power and concentration
>max 100gr carbs per day, no sugar or grains

Thoughts ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1imMDS4Aolc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you even lift?

200g protein a day? What's your LEAN body weight?

>Do you even lift?

Of course is lifting included

You dont need supplements.
You dont need to worry about carbs.
Instead you need to lift heavy ass weight.

Might be too much protein for you, post body weight

I wouldn't go above the bodyweight in grams rule

Read the sticky newfag

>You dont need supplements.

BCAA supplements are useful for serotonin reduction, which causes energy boosts and reduces carb craving, which is mainly sugar craving. The modafinil will be useful to keep me concentrated and focus oriented, while still being able to completely exceed my workout goals without losing focus. The BCAA also helps to better store the excessive protein intake into muscles.

>modafinil every 3 days

Spend the money on chicken instead...

Modafinil is good for studying or working on a large project... Won't help you much with physical activity.

You also don't want to START doing something new (lifting) while making yourself feel good with powerful stimulating drugs like these... Because when you decide to stop taking them. Lifting won't seem as enjoyable anymore.

youtu.be/1imMDS4Aolc

You dont need that much protein.

Agree on that, I will reduce protein intake by 50 gr per week until I reach 100 gr per day and then keep it up at that level.

>Modafinil is good for studying or working on a large project... Won't help you much with physical activity.

That is partially true, modafinil is mainly good for studying but it also helpful for focus while working out. I mostly lose focus/desire in the middle of my workout so I will take modafinil to clear my mind and stay focused and dedicated. Modafinil is also used by many soldiers of SAS branch to be focused while on missions or training out. Also I will only be taking 200gr modafinil in a 3 day period not 200 gr for 3 days straight.

Well, I guess maybe it will work for you. Personally when I tried to workout with modafinil it actually made me feel TOO clear minded and relaxed to work out. The ability to think clearly made me just want to take a long relaxing walk. It has ruined a few workouts for me in the past haha...

For me DMHA is working well for workout focus. It gives you a more... determination style focus and only lasts about 2 hours so you can take it right before workouts every day. Less good for studying though ;D

instead bccas just take amg muscle growth stuff

go to examine.com

look up creatine, the beta alosomething, caffeine. Look up your modafinil on what it does.

Decide again what to do. The 200gr is not a requirement however, even 100gr is enough and BCAA's are not important if you eat some meats. (also look them up though on that site)

>at least 200g protein per day
>75mg testosterone per day
>3 scoops jack3d (yes its available)

Can confirm examine.com is the best website I have came across.

Gives a run down on all the effects based on relevant studies. Also gives sources to the studies and explains how reliable each study is and what possible faults there may be in the evidence etc.

that website should really be in the sticky. so many threads asking for so much stuff about supplements.

Dont worry about supplements newfag. There are some benefits to taking them but thats after years of lifting where gains are coming extremely slow and you need everything you can to keep growing.
I swear that every new lifter spends more time looking at supplements than actually lifting, eating, and putting time in to perform all the lifts as efficiently as possible.

Focus on eating right and hitting the gym consistently for a year before you throw your money away on shitty supps. By that time, if youve been doing everything right, your noob gains will have been received and you can think about adding in stuff to make the most of your gym time

BCAAs are a waste of money.
Muscle growth program with 100g carbs?
lol

>muscle growth
>max 100gr carbs per day, no sugar or grains

le subtle bait

either way sage to your bs thread

>I lose focus during workout

start with these
stop being a little bitch 1xF