/fraud/ general

Steroids general

Onaholes and freedom.

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/2jj6d7/6_week_progress/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first post for ugh, reminding you that touching female butts is healthy for you. Even doctors recommend doing it daily.

>Onaholes
whuts that?

Opie and anthony...holes?

SAM!?

Realistically, what are the long-term risks of steron use?
Will voiding my natty card render me unable of producing normal offspring?
Will my heart explode before my hair goes full white? As in: any long-term effects on the circulatory system?

[Considering I get the doses and PCT in check]

I post the best pictures you turd burglar.

>posting pictures of women
when will this meme end

how long you been on the blast you have as your name?

It is an IMAGE forum. Would you rather I post a bunch half naked dudes you fruit bowl?

/fraud/ I want to get into to gear, but my biggest issue is finding it. How the fuck do I locate a supplier?

Also how is this for a beginners stack: 450mg 1x/wk Deca, 50mg/day Dbol?

Clomid for PCT I think if I'm doing my research and understanding correctly.

It's an anime image board
Post 2d girls

They're excellent but they make your balls hurt

yes

how bout u use google u dumb faggot

Anyone have info on mk667?

mirin the trips, but that stack will give you a nice limp dick if you like limp dicks.
increases growth hormone, cheaper than hgh

Any sides? Is it worth it for running say 1 month w lgd and osta?

What does MK667 do? Of HGH for that matter? I've never researched growth hormones, or anything related to it.

Then research it...

Stop falling for memes

it will increase muscle mass and recovery, make you sleep more and eat more. It's expensive. Use it with proper steroids or just go natty.

it increases hgh production. What does growth hormone do? It makes things grow. You know, like your muscles and body and shit.

Two weeks?
There are like 5 boards dedicated to 2d shit.
Fine. Don't get too excited when you think about tongue punching this guy in the dirt star.

distinct lack of bulge... you can do better m8

trump will never win bb

how long was the gap between your last blast?

Here's another hot ass dude for you.
At least nine months. Long story.

Well Yeah its a Japanese based website

He's going to make anime real
And make tge Mexicans pay for it

>its a Weeaboo based website

ftfy

Works for me

>mk667 isn't a meme
>but lgd is
nice one retard

Been running lgd for a month now and have seen good results, just wondering if mk667 is worth running for only a month until I get off of the sarm train

Has anyone whos done gear tried sarms as well?

>But honestly I think people just talked this stuff up way too much
Nig, I got nostril pumps on Sdrol. Stuff's insane. Until your liver goes into the shitter.

What do you think this guy is running ?

a lot

Sdrol always makes me piss rust when I wake up. Nothing else did that to me except 12wks of epi and winny.

Define a lot ? in his facebook posts he claims that when he goes offcycle he keeps all his mass by training with the same weights and taking test boosters.

my first "cycle" was LGD-4033 only, 8 weeks @ 5mg ed. it wasn't close to my first real cycle (typical 500mg/wk test e 12 weeks cycle, done about 2 months later) but it definitely worked and I got a good 10 pounds out of it.

my test was definitely suppressed, I could tell that much, but I didn't feel it too much and I kept my gains very well. would definitely recommend to people too scared to pin/too scared of AAS sides, but yeah, it's no steroids.

lifting beginner who needs some advice about starting a cycle:

i've been lifting for ~8 months (5 of those seriosuly), going between a brosplit and SS. though im 19 5'5 130lb 19% bf, is it a good idea to start a cycle? I have reliable access to all pharms and money is not an issue. i know that beginners should not cycle untill they reach their natty limit (plus the fact that im relatively young), but desu i really want to see faster results and bang sluts in college. should i start cycling??

yes

yolo pussy

im an indian virgin who is fucking frustrated at this fucking world, and not too autistic - i seriosuly think test would boost my self confidence and happiness. add to the fact that i went through puberty late as fuck and still look like im 14, makes me want to take test for its androgenic side effects. thoughts?

the list of reasons to not start just go on as you write. But lets be honest you've already made your mind up.

I dont fucking know do I you bellend, 1g tren

does the added info make any difference? i just want to bang some ez college pussy desu senpai and join a top tier frat

yeah, 12.5mg a day avoids bloat and keeps IGF levels at superhuman levels 24 hours a day. its indespensible imo and should beused all the time and before sterons

that sounds like a fucking terrible idea. But most people take steroids to compensate for their crippling insecurities. So if you do it, youll be in good company like myself...but its not advisable

>implying he ever goes off cycle

its 2016 boy

>i know that beginners should not cycle untill they reach their natty limit

who told you that?
the only issue is the age, i would wait 2 years but you are almost old enough

>test boosters

your bf is high, your age is too low, your joints have experienced too few amounts of lifts, your routine and diet are probably poor. the list goes on, your growth plates probably havent even closed yet. But do what you want who am i to stop you

HGH Slin grams of tren, grams of test, grams of deca lots of orals

A combination of the above.

>claims
I claim Ronnie was natty when he won the Olympia.

See how easy that was.

Took less than a week of Sdrol for my piss to be constant dark and my digestion to go into the shitter.

thanks anons for the constructive advice - it really means a lot to me

how much difference would 2 years make? would it increase my chances of recovering to natty test levels after PCT?

my current test levels are 360 ng/dl btw (got them tested). they seem low as fuck, and it seems like whatever effort i put in via diet/training doesnt let me recover fast enough in the gym. fuck my shitty ass genetics.

>I dont fucking know do I you bellend, 1g tren
what did you just say to me

oh 360ng/dl total test and 5.6ng/dl free test

Dont do that i did test for 1 year straight , it didnt fixed my mental problems just gave me gains and help me lose fat but it wont make you alpha . Now i regret it when i started i have the same natty t levels like u and after i stopped i basicily had close to 0 test wich resulted in a huge depression until today.

>year on
>not blasting and cruising

What the other faggot said just Google: impotence, hair loss, cardiovascular disease, prosthetic enlargement and infertility are all real long term side effects. If, when and to what degree they start is different for each person and nobody can predict the future.

damn user im sorry to hear that :(

how long was your cycle and did you do PCT??

t. retard who didn't pct properly after cruising

>test boosters
Hilarious

Listen you subhuman animal, we don't need any more fucking piece of shit indians here. Every day we have literal fucking indians trying the same shit you try, and it does not FUCKING WORK because indians are just inferior.

Go on /r/steroids and 50% of the "first cycle" posts are by indian subhumans like yourself, who get 0 results and are still beta. It is in your genetics to be trash, steroids will not change this.

Go back into fucking slavery where you belong

I certainly hope he was blasting and cruising and didn't blast for a year straight

dude i had to stop because my bloodwork was shit , i also got a shitload of bacne from it.
I got so depressed after i stopped so i didnt give a shit about pct and shit , i just went off

it was 500 mg test for 1 year straight.

wow that was really unpleasant and unnecessary what a horrible human being you are

gr8 b8 m8 r8 8/8

i've been decent results, which have been improving as my diet/training has improved. my current personal trainer also pushed uber high volume workouts on me, but i can't really recover with my shitty af test levels.

agreed on your critique of my physical genetics though - i didn't really win the lottery there. imho my iq balances that out nicely

inb4 indians are slaves. (they never were)

thanks other anons tho

No really just think about how ugly short and disgusting indians are. Do you ever imagine a fucking white girl getting thirsty for some filthy indians microdick? Blacks are alpha and so white bitches like them sometimes but indians are just a filthy ass race of pathetic betas who should be put into fucking slavery

see indian guy, if that retard can survive doing the most retarded blast ever with no pct, are steroids really that risky?

yolo, pussy

post current/before body pic? i'm sorry for that loss, but i'm really depressed right now. I'm also pretty certain i'll be able to stop as my future line of work wouldn't really allow me to amass huge gainz (finance/banking)

>my iq balances that out nicely
>i've been decent results

your bloods were shit because you decided blasting for an entire year was a good idea instead of just cruising to get your bloods back to stable levels after a 3 months blast

goddamn

Ok so imagine yourself all shredded or whatever. You are still going to be 5'4 or whatever indians are, still smell like the streets you shit in, and still be a disgusting piece of shit. Your very skin color is fucking filthy, and indian facial features are the worst on the earth.

Not to mention indians are just by far the most beta race in existance by far and fucking disgusting as shit

All these disgudting little monkeys having hopes of "making it" is fucking sad and cringy to watch. I just wonder how they end up after realizing it's pointless. Like do they kill themselves? Go back to india so they can freely shit everywhere, or what?

hahahaha convincing argument user. i agree, that cycle sounds absurdly risky and dangerous (not judging you user, but what did you really think was going to happen?!) especially considering your natty test levels i'd be scared of runnning more than 4 weeks without PCT. I'll probably end up running a 4-6 week cycle. any reccomdations?

i was thinking of something like 250mg sutanon E3D + dbol to help add some mass for 4 weeks or so?

oh just fuck off, stop compensating for your small penis

sorry for that typo. i did get a 2400 on my SAT and am at an ivy right now though, if that means anything to you.

you aren't even trying man. i have very high social status in college, and many of my indian friends have banged very hot white/asian/indian/whatever race you consider attrative women.

thanks brahs for the /adv/ice

LOL a fucking indian talking small dicks LMFAO

Hahaha nice projecting holy shit

Im white you cuck, and 6'4, I just dont like reading this low effort crap post

Btw here just dug this up, go see what awaits you

reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/2jj6d7/6_week_progress/

If you have garbage indian gutter trash shit genes no roids in the world will help you

Google indian bodybuilder, i just did and almost vomitted

mate you're a fucking retard. Have you even read 15 minutes on this subject? 4-6 week cycle of sustanon?

i think we're all missing what you add to this thread. can you fuck off with your "muh white ppl r superior" neonazi bs to stormfront? also post current pic

>had a dream about fucking tranny and starting a relationship with her
>wake up next to my gf and realize I'm a huge faggot

i-its the tren right user?

i thought sustanon was literally just a trade name for 250mg test? sorry if that was a noob mistake - it looks like i'll have to find 250/500mg test e

Not tren just degeneracy

Depends on how disappointed you were it was your gf and not the tranny

is it risky selling sterons online

based in the uk

>Sometimes I worry that everyone on here looks like this guy
Kek

aren't steroids basically legal in the uk?

>reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/2jj6d7/6_week_progress/

that was actually helpful haha. I currently look closer to that guy's after picture, and plan on eating ~4k+cals a day and train uber high volume if i actually start cycling, though that pic obviously warns me against trying to take the "easy way" and not exploring my natty gains first.

Of course it's risky. All you can do, is minimize the risk by not being an idiot and taking precautions.

I'm thinking about taking a bunch of estrogen on my off cycles how bad do you think it'll fuck up my gains?

Will switching from estrogen > var every 6 weeks just be asking for fuckery?

I've read grills do hormonal birth control on/off fine but I'm dabbling a bit stronger than that

It's been 5 minutes

If you look like his after picture, you need to cut before hopping on

Owning them.

Selling or producing is illegal.

Legal to use, illegal to distribute.

this guy probably destroyed his HPTA. enjoy being on TRT for the rest of your life

A hole's a hole m8. Especially on tren.

kek. I had a lot of murder fuck dreams.
As long as you wake up an think whatever you did in the tren dream was a weird/bad idea you're probably fine.

what bodyfat % should I aim for before i start cycling? also, im just generally curious, why is a low bf % recommended before cycling? is it the water retention?

sorry for the noob questions. thanks user

use bitcoin
encrypted email services
use PGP keys for communication
pretty low risk when you do that

I just get sex dreams, if anything.

No trannies. No murder.

You guys just weird.

10% but many start sooner

Higher bf% = higher sides and aromatization

the 1mg estradiol tabs I took didnt fuck up my gains

this sounds completely normal

boring vanilla dreams?
whats wrong with you

are these sides also preventable with a AI such as armidex? ik the AI takes care of the aromatization

when selling browse on tor
use bitcoins only for transaction (use a tumbler etc)
use encrypted email
use PGP keys

not that bad if you do all that

this is new to me. what about the estrogen?

oh wait estp is grill

Am I missing out by never using orals steroids?

Estro is anabolic might not be bad to run bc all the time.

Do you accept iou's?

You got mail btw.

Ofc I'm always getting murdered in my dreams on tren

That too alot of sex dreams

>Tfw tren dream
>humping slut
>having intense hot sweaty dream sex
>hump so hard I wake my self up
>wake up covered in sweat and disappointment