Why does the world seem to me like a hostile place full of psychopaths?

why does the world seem to me like a hostile place full of psychopaths?

because your mom abused you as a child

low test, you're right and all, but it shouldn't bother you

Destroy others before they destroy you

you have been brainwashed by the joos
head to /pol/ and take the redpill, everything will start making sense

Seems like he went a LOT balder while he was in Prison and I don't mean shaving. How come? Does stress cause it?

He doesn't get to go outside and he gets woken up frequently in the middle of the night to get searched, so yeah he's probably having a shitty time.

those kids he killed were the next generation left cuck politicians

unfortunately europe's already being swarmed with rapefugees thanks to america and left politics

so breivik was a bit too late

But his prison is A FUCKING LOT lighter than in the other parts of the world, how come there are not more bald people there?
BUt I guess he's a bigger of a weakling and that causes him more stress?

Because it fucking is

I'd say isolation and fucked sleep is worse on you than violence and such.

The violent and tribal prisons found in the rest of the world I believe are in many ways a microcosm of the natural state, actually healthy in many ways.

what about guantanamo then?

They stick out is why, normal people you don't notice as much.Also this has a bit of truth in it

fucking genetics m8, that is all it is, genetics.

Well, obviously there's an issue of genetics too.

Fuck off

>If you are below this height, you should just kill yourself

....because that's what the news covers.

Because it is.

Anders wasn't saluting, he was just sizing his death count on those cultural marxists he rightfully slaughtered.

Varg talks about how newer prisons in Norway aren't "hotels" compared to the rest of the world.

Not an argument.

andrew was a jewish tool

probably because you don't understand what the term psychopath actually means

Because you are poor and haven't traveled. Go to europe, stay in some hostiles. People are pretty cool. Or go somewhere else to a different country. Go anywhere.

Breivik was a hero who killed the next generation of marxists. And marxist are destroying Europe making a white genocide and replacing white population with "refugees" because we have low birth rates (caused by marxists creating the feminism and LGBT bullshit and creating bad economics)

because thats what you're looking for

Nah it's still nice from what I've seen (I am norwegian) but he claimed that he was woken up in the middle of the night frequently and had his cell searched, and that he was not permitted to go out and was kept in complete isolation, and that he was fed low quality processed food.

He did win his trial on some points.

>why does the world seem to me like a hostile place full of psychopaths?

Doctors determined that he suffers from no mental illnesses, and that he is not a psychopath.

Evolution is violent, you have to kill your competition. Why are we here right now? The best answer science can give us is "Because we are, and because we can reproduce successfully". There is nothing more to life. It is the simplicity that some people can't get over, can you stick to your morals after acknowledging something like this?

>why does the world seem to me like a hostile place full of psychopaths?

People act in creepy ways towards people who don't fit in. For instance if you're high IQ it's likely people are threatened by you and envious of you. If you lose weight they will tell you you look too gaunt, and looked better fat.

If you are retarded and fat they will avoid you too - no one wants to be around a fat retard, unless it's to get social justice points.

I have experienced my Dad giving me bad advice, then laughing at me when I followed it and failed, my Mom being genuinely happy when I got cancer and had to move back home to her, my family freaking out when I started to get fit, my work colleagues going crazy because I was smarter than them and could do stuff they couldn't do.

Yeah, really is a creepy world out there.

Sauce

You edgelords who never went out of your room are championing someone who murdered kids in fucking cold blood. Yeap i am in le memeland alright

He's a zionist liberal

reads like a 14 year olds tumblr post.

> ONE DAY I WILL WALK AWAY AND SAY YOU FUCKING DISAPPOINT ME, MAYBE UR BETTER OFF THIS WAY MUM AND DAD.

>reads like a 14 year olds tumblr post.
In what way.

For me it was a shock and unexpected surprise that people (including family/friends) would sometimes deliberately fuck me up.