Anorexics in Veeky Forums

These faggots are starving themselves because they think being skelly is beautiful. We have fat hate threads but what about a hate thread for anorexics who should bulk and hit the gym?

There really isn't a Skelly acceptance movement to push against, and most skellies arent as obnoxious so there isn't much to hate on

Eh skinnyfaggot logic is annoying (I eat 4k call a day and can never gain weight.. totes bruh) but skeletons aren't anywhere near as repulsive or delusional as HAESplanets.

The people in these threads are seriously anorexic. Basically endagering their lives for >muh fashion and other superficial shit.

fat people endanger their lives out of lack of control

>Veeky Forumsggots going crazy over a literal skellington asking for routine
Fucking KEK

and fat people endanger their lives for "muh bacon" and many Veeky Forums people endanger their lives with steroids for "muh aesthetics/stonk"

to each their own method of suicide

How do we become Veeky Forums while being Veeky Forums?

It's way easier to lose weight & live with obesity, than it is to get rid of anorexia, 20% of them die.

we don't need to, people become Veeky Forums to make up for their insecurity of their pathetic bodies

>REEEEEEE

Maybe try to of killing yourselves... I'm not talking about 5'1 grills eating 1200kcals, but people literally killing themselves by being underweight and thinking a cigarettes and water diet is going to make them beautiful and get them the peer approval they seek.

and i'm talking about people literally killing themselves with irresponsible steroid abuse or morbid obesity. my point stands

There is no saving the Veeky Forumsggots, is there?

lel

bump

I can respect that.
Sure it's dangerous, but they're doing whatever it takes to achieve their goal.

Hey just wanted to let you know how fucking stupid your reasoning is
Have a good day

You too, pal

tapered pants and tailor everything.

>""""""""""he"""""""""" browses Veeky Forums

what a shitty way to live

making sacrifices and gaining nothing, top kek

Find a style you like that works for you, make sure everything you wear fits properly. You can actually wear all the RO Veeky Forums likes only you won't look like an idiot skelly
>"Working out is modern couture. No outfit is going to make you look or feel as good as having a fit body. Buy less clothing and go to the gym instead."
-Richard "Tricky Dick" Saturnino Owens aka Veeky Forums's equivalent of RMS aka Veeky Forums's equivalent of Rip-toe

I only throw up when I shoot heroin
how are these people so retarded
You might as well get something out of it

We hate on days because they are lazy, thins are not lazy they are working very hard to achieve something and that alone is admirable, they also aren't delusion "I'll start next week" "It's my genetics" cunts and that's why we don't hate on them

>There really isn't a Skelly acceptance movement to push against,
it's only small so it's understandable you missed it: its name is Pro-Ana.

Veeky Forums is for women, Veeky Forums is for the men.

It's a much smaller, less vocal, and most importantly unpopular group.

The reason fats get so much hate is because pop culture encourages fat acceptance to some degree.

>some mental illnesses are good
Fuck off skeleton

>developing an apathy to proper nutrition and health
>somehow not being lazy and as bad as gluttonous pigs

>it's only small
Topkek

DNP and EC-Stack is not exactly healthy either but you still see it get thrown around in cutting threads.

The people on this board are seriously bigorexic. Basically endangering their lives for >muh pr and other superficial shit

yep that's the same right there.
oh wait..

Is there a fat person behind this post.
Come on user, fess up!

/fa is actually mostly males. Girls tend to end up at /cgl, which is a whole different bucket of crazy. /cgl is delusional enough to have "fat lolita" threads, bitch please Japanese people don't want your fatass ruining their fashion. There's a reason they don't come in your size, same reason there's no plus size ambercrombie

If you're truly anorexic, you have no energy to.do anything. When I was hard into anorexia I couldn't bicycle down the street without getting winded and having to stop- mind you I'm.the type that usually goes for 20-30 mile rides normally. Your body starts to.literally eat itself alive, and there's nothing left for energy besides inner hate and spite.

Why should I care?
Fatties have all sort of obnoxious behaviour, look bad, smell bad, take space, and to top it off make some bullshit movement.
Skellies just do they own thing and maybe die, nobody gets bothered.

So this.

It is weird to go on there, it's like a whole different world desu

Yeah it's so small that no one has ever heard of it and your chances of ever meeting a single person into it are essentially zero. So I'm just going to ignore you and it.

I have an hungry skeleton friend who is a good 8/10 and she's now in her 40's and keeps getting dumped.

I hung out with her a couple of times and she was always cold, had problems walking up steps, really concerned about the way she dressed and was generally a huge anchor and unpleasant to be around. You may think that's cute, but in the long run it's annoying as shit.

they talk about IF
LCHF
cals in out
but they want to be skellys
either estating or legit giants weighing in under my dyel lean mass
its basicly bizzaro /fit

You have never heard of pro-ana?

You must live in a state full of fatties.

Here in CA bitches wont shut up about it.