What does Veeky Forums think of the buff dudes?

What does Veeky Forums think of the buff dudes?

is that gyno or fat

WHATUP YOUTUBE YOUTUUUUBE x'D

*screams into pillow*

gyno bro

The twins are natty

ACT LIKE TYPICAL NIGGER
>hahaha so funny!

And God is real

LEEH DA NUTZ HANGIN OUT

You think the guy from customgrow420 lifts? Hes fat but has some pretty big forearms

euphoric

Natty twins

Vs the light twins. Who would win?

No way dude. He has zero concern for his health

Light twins are faster and leaner probably could take them down

TWINS eat nothing but FASTFOOD and make ALL KINDS OF GAINS while YOU sit at HOME and eat RICE, BROCCOLI AND CHICKEN and make NO GAINS

Do you think they fuck each other?

>ss vs brosplit

Yea but not like in a gay way.

Nah, they fuck the same chicks though, pass them bitches around.

I sometimes to see what their workout is like. And all their videos are just them eating.

More like ""TRT"" vs natty

Just not in a gay way right?

At least post the real buff dudes if you're gonna shill

SWEET PA TAYTA PIEEEEE

Bump

Seriously what is the deal with these two? Why do people still watch when all the do is eat shit? Are they getting paid to advertise these fast food joints? Are they on gear to still stay in shape??

>bumps own pathetic thread
This some reddit tier stuff right here

Real life isn't DBZ you retard.

They're are unique personalitys and they gave good lifting advice plus their natty

Kek!!!!!!!!

Don't get me wrong I love the twins, i've been watching since 2012, but why did they just give up on their diets and how the fuck can they stay in shape?

You'd think that...

they're funny, and I dont think anyone really watches their eating videos in full. can you belive they're both in their 40s?

funny asf and real ass dudes

You're fucking retarted Hoge twins would smack them down and fuck them leaving the nuts hanging out. The lightness twons are weak from vegan diet. Although the are a bit faster they could run away I guess.

i expect like me most people have just stuck around from when they made videos about something. now it's just light conversation and silent eating in a car. if i want fast food vids i watch reviewbrah

People watch them because their videos are actually funny..even watching their vlogs are entertaining because they have a sense of humour and are not dead inside or do the gay youtube drama shit.

They're these guys' bitches

Fake nattys, hodgetwins aren't on drugs. Not even trt. Also buffs dudes are ugly af

Good entertainment
Advice isnt shitty but its just presented in a shitty way so dont even bother
Good entertainment
Good advice especially on form

I dunno, I'd fug Brandon.

Are you gay. Gross

Buddy, if I had a clear answer to that question my life would be a lot easier.

I don't think that's gyno, they show the nipples all the time on video when people question them about it, they probably just hold water in their nipples, I'm the same way

I don't believe they're natty tho

They're fucking faggots who suck each other off several times a day. They're fucking cancer and need to GTFO.

Also OP needs to GTFO for posting this fucking shit sixteen times a day on Veeky Forums. Please kill yourself.

>They're fucking faggots
And yet you're browsing a homosexual fitness board