Wrist lumps

What the fuck are these things?
Can they be related to lifting too much?
They dont hurt.

Anyone else have em?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1hi4ahSMmsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DOCTOR NOW! Don't even reply why, you don't have e much time. Go before you lose your hand!

It's not related to lifting it's just when u bend ur wrist it's air

Find a new gym. Sanitation isn't a priority in your current one.

nice meme

it's just your wrist mate, nothing weird, noticed that when i was like 8 and i'm still walking around just fine

So its normal?

I tried to keep it Veeky Forums related

Wrist is deteriorating from heavy loads. Irreversible damage from weak grip

Wtf man? Go to the doctor. Those could be cysts. If it's cysts and they pop you could lose your hand if the infection gets bad enough.

Yes it's normal

its just nodules of fat / tissue

Check your other wrist, most of the time it's just fat. If you push down on your other palm they should rise up toward the surface of skin. If your really worried go to your doctor.

Yeah, I have them on both hands.

In elementary school we would squeeze each other's wrists to expose them and it showed many babies you were gonna have
Grats OP

They are most likely what is called a ganglion cyst. They are benign and most commonly effect areas around the hand and wrist. However if you're concerned or they are changing go see your doc.

Those are normal, I have them too. Just fatty balls.

Yes this. Just fatty balls.
Fatty balls or spider eggs.

I sure am glad i dont have diseased mutant wrists like you guys.

I'd have legitimately taken a scalpel to those little fuckers by now. I cant stand cysts or pimples or shit like that.

Everybody pay respects to OP, he's surely dead by now.

F

youtube.com/watch?v=1hi4ahSMmsA

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON, I WAS NEVER AWARE OF THESE FUCKING ABOMINATIONS. I JUST SQUEEZED MY WRIST AND I CAN SEE THEM WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>Gets unnatural bumps under his skin
>Goes on Veeky Forums to ask about it
>Almost all replies telling him to go to the doctor
>1 reply says they are normal
>"Wow thanks guys! I was really worried for a moment. Nice to know it's normal."

>0 bubbles

seems right

I have bumps that look exactly like that where my ankle meets the sides of my feet. I've had them since I was a kid. When I first noticed them I showed them to my pediatrician and he said they were nothing to worry about.

how fucking new are you cunt?

I'm pretty sure those are ganglion cysts. If the don't hurt don't worry about them, but they often form after injury while the nerves are healing. Go to doctor if you want them removed

you have oxygen in your veins

you will die today in the night because of it

That is gross and I don't have that and never had that and never even seen that. You are I'll and need a doctors help. Holy shit.

theyre tiny cysts you can get them drained or just leave them alone if they dont effect you

I have the same thing and soon my leg. I was concerned and even did ultrasound, they are nothing to worry about.

You should really double check that shit.
I had a lump on my knee, did ultrasound and doctor said it was nothing to worry about. Six months later lump got bigger, got biopsed and resulted it was ewing's sarcoma, had to take 18 chemo sessions and radiotherapy

I have the same thing but on my heel. They pop out when I put weight down on that foot.

Jesus what the fuck

Wtf this shit is normal? Fucking disgusting creatures

>checked myself
>I have none

herpes

Wtc

I actually had to have these surgically removed because there was an 80% chance that I would lose my hand. Basically they're like spores and if they detach they will travel up your bloodstream and be pumped into the heart. I don't have health insurance because I can't afford Obamacare so I had the surgery done in India. Only thing that sucks now is when I bench press sometimes my knuckles will snap back and hit my arm. Other than that no major issues after the procedure.

I used to have those when I was fat. Before I started lifting. Then I lost weight and skin got tighter. And my wrist are only filled with scars now

Tear my wrist open

Sew my wrist shut

lmao

my weakness is
that I lift too much

>lifting too much
>those forearms

Your dick gave your hand herpes