Tfw nice rewarding cig or two after heavy lifts

>tfw nice rewarding cig or two after heavy lifts

How do you reward yourself?

Cheat days, several times a week. Then bitching about why I can't lose weight on social media and getting consoled by toxic "friends" who validate my and their own unhealthy lifestyles with things like "you can't lose weight because your like me, our genetics aren't meant for it".

Some nice warm n cheesy garlic bread

Smoking will kill you.. Not even memeing I know I sound like a God damn TV ad but I'm serious.
I dont really want a reward after working out, I feel pretty good enough afterwards as is.

I do a 540 on my way out the gym and reward myself with a couple more deadlifts.

Some people say theres a release of dopamine after a workout, but honestly all i can feel is relief that its over

BEER. always, a cold pale ale, i lounge in a chair at my health club by the pool, with my pump. i order a barbeque bacon burger w/ curly fries, and i scope out the milfs. because there aren't any girls there my own age. but some of those milfs...
really makes you think...

..if they have high test daughters

>A good workout is its own reward
Really though I reward myself if I'm particulately worn out by smoking some dank

as i am currently using leangains to cut, my one fun meal is the bigass one right after the workout

If you hangout with friends and smoke before the gym, how do you regain motivation? This is actually the only thing getting in my way

Workouts reward me by giving me dat dere exercise high

mouth fedora. nice.

I get really horny and I start talking up chicks. I feel dom as fuck after I lift and I just want to grab ass and yank hair.

>how do you reward yourself

I'm not a dog. pursuing my goals is its own reward.

Lifting is the reward. I like it a lot.

>m'dedication

Hello tobacco industry shill

Here's a fucking clue, don't smoke a depressant right before lifting. Just smoke afterwards, much better

By lifting weights.

I only try to do it on rest days or after a workout, personally

But c4 can get my ass in gear if ive been sober an hour or two

muh postworkout snack or a meal, depending on the time of day

Nicotine is a stimulant though

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

I've done most drugs out there and the only thing I got hooked is tobacco. Funcking cancer sticks don't even get you high yet are so addictive

why do you even bother getting Veeky Forums if you smoke?
>big muscles
>rotting lungs
>dead at age 50

he was referring to weed. waste of trips.

>not inhaling anti-inflammatory cannabis

Some of the oldest people on earth have been lifelong smokers including the record-holder. Stop believing everything you see on TV moronic sheep.

>I did something good today, better reward myself by destroying my lungs
Does this make sense to you?

>some

and hundreds of studies have suggested the polar opposite. Stop believing every story your weird uncle tells you

I quit heroin weed and alcohol and I still can't drop the cigs or caffeine its so much worse :(

ONE OF THESE THINGS IS NOT LIKE THE OTHER

Anecdotal evidence doesn't change the fact that the average smoker lives 10 years less than the average non smoker.

My reward is that I get stronger.

My 90 year old grandpa has smoked cigars and drank since his 20s, never exerices and is at least 50lbs overweight. Am I a big enough dummy to think that these things aren't harmful to your health? Of course not. Some people get lucky, most do not.

They do give you a high and numbing feeling, although gradual it's like a mini high therefore makes it more addictive imo

Actually, he's not wrong, plenty of smokers don't see life threatening damage from smoking.
The reason, however, is a simple one.
Lung cancer and throat cancer are the most fatal diseases that could result from smoking.
Lung and throat, like all cancers, will appear only in individuals with the appropriate genetic markers. While smoking is a habit-forming, repetitive behaviour and if you're vulnerable to those cancers, and a habitual smoker, you'll almost certainly get them.
If you're not, however, smoking will only result in other, less fatal health problems.
In this way, there are several old smokers with a lifetime of smoking behind them, but there are also many, many more who are taking a fatal risk by smoking.

I did, smoked for 8 years. Decided to quit, used those vapers for 3 months and then stopped that too.
Haven't touched a cigarette in over 2 years now, the craving goes away after a few months.
Honestly if you can make it through the first week, you have good chances of kicking off the habit.

There's some sonofabitch "personal trainer" with "tribal" tatts and both nips pierced who goes to his car between clients and sucks down 2 - 3 cancer sticks.

Why is this a problem ? because the parking lot is adjacent to the alley where we flip truck tires, do farmers walk, push the Prowler, etc...

A gorgeous Sunny day and nipple boy has to light up.

>makes me wanna puke

I usually reward myself by jacking off

smoking is more likely to cause heart disease anyway than cancer, and that can kill you a lot quicker

Smoking alone does not typically cause heart disease, but smoking with other associated behaviours can lead to severe heart disease, you're right.

You must be American. How fucking stupid do you have to be to think that sucking on burning tar isn't bad for you?

I'd say kill yourself but you already are

>How do you reward yourself?
I don't. What the fuck is this pussy bullshit where doing what is expected requires a reward.

smoking is for plebs

Cold shower and healthy meal

Use the hydro massage bed in the gym

post workout cigs are amazing, but i rarely do them since I "quit" smoking

By not trying to kill myself

Pouches are for pussies

I turn the vibrator that's been in my ass for the whole day to max and cum handsfree all over the place

>nice rewarding testosterone increase and return of rockhard morning boners after a good diet and proper training

Who needs cheat things if your body already tell you that you did nicely for it?

I quit, ive quite before for 5 years and they keybis to chew gum and stay away from people that smoke if possible. Just been liitle over 2 months since my last smoke, no cravings

I fuck my girlfriend.

No way im putting something called rape in my mouth.

Seriously though snus can help you smokers quit or switch.

Nah just easier to regulate dosage, less spitting required and more purified than redneck candy.

This. Just got a nice stack of General Extra Strong's, feels good man

this is even more gross than smoking and everyone who sees you doing it thinks you're a disgusting pig

>cig
>reward
I guess if you consider getting a fix of a harmful drug you're addicted to in order to alleviate withdrawal symptoms a reward. Sounds asinine to me.

Here in Finland it's seen as a massive turn-on. All the girls and boys from 12yo and up and old people use it all the time.

wew lad. you have no clue. smoking is disgusting smelly and is bad for you

you got cucked by eu tho.

The EU cucked every single member state. Fuck those wankers

not sweden we still have our snus

Pfft, you must be joking.

Sweden is eternally cucked, you have the largest margin of given contribution/received money in the EU. They're literally sucking massive amounts of wealth out of your multicultural shithole. You're being utterly taken advantage of

>used to chain smoke
>was lifting at the time
>honestly sometimes smoked during lifting
>most of the time i held off until after
>awesome reward
>coughed up blood a few times
>also couldn't do cardio
>>quit smoking
>went thorough on exercises
>getting sick less often
>recovering from being sick quicker
>tfw finally able to outrun a dog as an ex smoker
>felt like a disabled person in comparison

smoking cigarettes is a sub-human act

oh i know. these kinds of women are cancer.

you have to personally want to lift. you will be more focused on the lifting than the social dynamic of it all.
get yourself in a state of mind where you are out for yourself, first. because you are the one that allows yourself the amount of freedom which you have in this situation and it's environments.
hold onto who you are as an individual before identifying yourself with a pack.
there is no need for distraction. just simply get blazed and lift.

that is what you prefer. obviously the high is a different experience, which i enjoy more as well. but the idea that they have to adopt to your particular ideals when dealing with these rituals, is just preposterous.

this. but we can view anything as a reward, or more satisfactory in spite or because of working out. such as simply resting.

Weed isn't a depressant. Its physical effects include increased bodily functions, which would make it a stimulant. However, it slows down your mental abilities, which would make it a depressant. Weed isn't either one of those, it's a mix of them.

I wouldn't condone smoking it before working out, as your heart works twice as fast as usual. Secondly, you wont feel good after working out as you're coming down from the high. You'll just feel confused and tired.

It's white trashy as fuck senpai. Move away from Kouvola desu senpai.

I live in Espoo actually. Kouvola is a commie shithole

You forgot to tip fedora.

>Weed isn't a
tl;dr

>I wouldn't condone smoking it before working out, as your heart works twice as fast as usual.
implying smoking bud makes "your" heart beat rapidly, or twice as fast as usual. makes me wonder if bud makes (You)r heart beat rapidly. just focus on your breathing and your body will relax, buddy.

>Secondly, you wont feel good after working out as you're coming down from the high. You'll just feel confused and tired.
weak lies. must be 15 and a lightweight that picks up mainly schwagg.

Espoo, yhtä aito ku tekodikki ja kaks lesboo. Pelaat varmaan lätkääkin ja käytät snapbackia vitun valkoroska.

>implying smoking bud makes "your" heart beat rapidly, or twice as fast as usual. makes me wonder if bud makes (You)r heart beat rapidly. just focus on your breathing and your body will relax, buddy.

Holy shit, what? There is absolutely no man of science claiming that weed doesn't affect your heart rate. I personally go from my normal 80 to 115, and for most people the change is somewhere around those numbers too.

>weak lies. must be 15 and a lightweight that picks up mainly schwagg.

Pfft, don't get me started. It's probably your weak ass hits so you don't get high at all.

No you dont outrun a dog,stop lying you fucking pleb.

I always have a cig in my mouth when I do squats and deads

>Holy shit, what? There is absolutely no man of science claiming that weed doesn't affect your heart rate.
i didn't say it didn't.
see
>I personally go from my normal 80 to 115, and for most people the change is somewhere around those numbers too.
you said it doubles your shit than usual.
if your normal is at 80 then you need to go to the doctor i don't care what age you are.
the change is also different for everyone. from 80 to 115 is a hell of a change just from smoking some weed.

i don't even see a clear point because your calculations have been inaccurate. are you trying to convince yourself that you are normal?

A good fap

En pelaa lätkää, en käytä snapbackiä enkä ole valkoroska. Eihän lätkäjonnet ja snäbäripellet ole edes valkoroskaa, nehän on hyvin usein ne kaikista korkeiten koulutetut, joilla on rikkaimmat vanhemmat? Mitä vittua :D

Senkin lisäksi, inhoan modernia nuorisokulttuuria. Mikä on vikana?

the average small to medium dog can be outrun by any able-ed man who runs regularly. they really aren't that fast and neither am i. it's simply a measurement.

"Double" is not an accurate scientifical term. I was merely trying to make the point that weed does raise the heart rate significantly, and coupling that with weight lifting is really not a good idea.

Stop being fucking autistic.

Humans have extremely efficient bodies for running prolonged distances, its actually a quite reasonable accomplishment after some training.

It's a hallucinogen

>not going to make it

>"Double" is not an accurate scientifical term.
see
>as your heart works twice as fast as usual.
> I was merely trying to make the point that weed does raise the heart rate significantly, and coupling that with weight lifting is really not a good idea.
>Stop being fucking autistic.
you specifically stated in your first post false information. you didn't even dance around the idea on a spectrum. your system failed from the jump. the only way i could get you to understand this is if we did exactly this. if you are still in denial then i strongly suggest you read books more.

In denial of what, you mongrel? This is a fucking imageboard, I reply fast and vaguely, so one could get the general idea. Which is that

>weed does raise the heart rate significantly, and coupling that with weight lifting is really not a good idea

Go to some science forum then or whatever, if you honestly feel the need to correct such menial shit. Anyone would understand perfectly what my point was, including you, but you decided to waste your time correcting something fucking meaningless.

Jesus christ

Yes, this I've heard a few times. Actually, now that I think about it, I've had some delical effects, such as any noise turning into any music if I think about it enough.

>you decided to waste your time correcting something fucking meaningless.
which brings us to the last phase where you have agreed with the argument.

...wasn't it obvious all along that I agreed? This is a thread about self-given rewards, it's nothing technical or scientifical. We're not even having an argument, you just decided to sperg out about shit. Keep your debating skills where you need them, this thread is defitinitely not the place. Only autists cling onto stuff like that.

I'm pretty good when it comes to evaluating people, and I'd be willing to bet that you don't have many friends.

This.

The feeling lasts like 10 hours too.

It's great.

Lifting is the fun part, now cardio that's something else, but that is why I only ride muh bike for cardio