If a girl asks for your fb after a second date does she like you?

If a girl asks for your fb after a second date does she like you?

well, she doesn't hate you breh

If I don't make out with a girl in the first date I just drop it.
Don't care about facebook shit I'm good with her number

Yes. If she didn't like you there wouldn't be a second date at all.

This grill is Colombian and apparently you hae to take it slow with them, I don't do fb either, I'm worried this could be a deal breaker

W-whats a second date?

It had been answered. She want to check out your pictures, party, what post you share, your dank memes and more

>Colombian
>take it slow
nah man, she just wants to take it slow with YOU. If it were Chad, she would have had his dick up every orifice she has on the first date.

This user is right. She already put you into her box of "guys that will submit to me". If you were Chad you'd have made out already and she'd be blowing up your phone rn.

>people actually use Facebook now for dating purposes.
Judas Priest, teenagers are fucking retarded.

>has gone on 2 dates
>doesn't know if she likes him or not
Do you even women

all girls feel the same desires regardless of their ethnic backgrounds

Date? Boy are about casual dining and shitty conversation or are you about bruising pussy?

>make out with girl on first date
>rips my heart out after first week
fuark, burnin bright and fading fast

Liking you is irrelevant, she just wants attention mate.

Does she have a shit ton of friends on facebook? It's possible she's putting you on as a backup or as a connect. If she has like only 30 friends then she likes you.

totally not true.

ya man go for it.
Probably just best to assume someone likes you if you're dating at all.

>asking for fb instead of phone number is now a thing
Pretty happy I'm an oldfag and don't have to deal with this social media faggotry.

Already got her number ages ago

So why is facebook relevant?

I can't tell if this grill likes me or not, she's very hot and cold, so I wondered if her asking if I have a fb is a good sign

alot. Women are so selfish that if you see a brief lack of selfishness or she ask how you day was or something like that be sure she likes you.

>Colombian
>taking it slow

m8

grills ask me about my fb all the time
they want to know if I am married(I am 30yo) and see more of my pics
its never bad sign senpai

Nah I'd give it at least 3 or so dates. You could be getting laid so much more if you weren't so impatient. And if you like her waiting is worth it.