Tfw trying to bulk at 3000+ calories, while still losing weight some days, and working 13 hours every single day

>Tfw trying to bulk at 3000+ calories, while still losing weight some days, and working 13 hours every single day

>Tfw little to no time for food

>Tfw can't drink delicious milk anymore because it gives me horrible acne and my face becomes inflamed.

>Tfw scoops do the same

>Tfw all I want is just to make it

Damn OP that blows

my maintenance is 3700 calories. suck it up bruh

Recalculated, it's 3300. The problem is finding time to eat when you work a 100 hour work weak, often without breaks.

Pocket some protein bars

Any recommendations? I used cliff bars for a while, I think I used peanut butter.

>13 hours
>no breaks

Mate are you working in a chinese factory or something? I'm sure even a third world shithole like america has laws against that.

Nope, just poor college fag on break trying to make money for tuition. I'm working three jobs and when I finish one I head right to the next one. When I don't work one, I'm working the next. My day off at one is working at another. I have 0 days off for my summer. I work at 7:30 in the morning until 1. Then I work from 3 until 11. I workout from 11:30 until 12:30, collapse, and get a couple hours of sleep.

>mfw people say kids should just work to afford college

>mfw I'm poor af

REAL peanut butter straight out of the jar is your only hope.

Steroids are literally the only time I put on more than 400 grams of weight in a year.

Considering

I've been eating Jiff straight out of the can

OK I'll bite

What job do you have, user, that makes you work 14 hours a day, 7 days a week?

Your pimp must give you some free time to re-lubricate

I work at a kitchen doing breakfast every day at 7:30, and leave around 12:30/1ish. My next jobs rotate. My first job is at a hotel where I do maintenence stuff, fixing ac units and everything, and doing conference coordination for groups. My other job is at least fun. This one's also from 3-11/11:30 at a winery, I also work concerts and events and stuff. At both jobs I'm always constantly moving though.

You actually sound like a bretty accomplished dude. Hope you make it, user

i respect the hustle. It sucks a person has to put themselves through that just to get higher education. (if USA) why not go the community college route?

There are vegan options to replace whey scoops, might be worth a shot. Soy milk is fairly caloric and high in protein

Oh shit does milk and protein really give you acne?

That explains a lot...

Probably should've. I made a lot of great friends at my college though. Also I like going to parties and stuff

I hope so too. Only thing is I don't know what I wanna do. Too many options. I'm great at math, I'm great with people, I'm at least kind of good looking, and apparently I'm good at sales. I've grown up as the "jack of all trades" and it's left me with too many option. I thought about being a doctor and I shadowed at my hospital for two years but decided it wasn't for me. Right now I'm thinking environmental engineering, radiologist, or like a medical salesman. I'm the top salesman and have gotten more people to sign up at this winery than just about anyone else. People tell me all the time that I'm great at talking to people and that I give the best customer service they've ever gotten so maybe I should go that route? I don't. Life is short and pretty fucking stressful.

>Only thing is I don't know what I wanna do.
Have you thought about getting a job that pays enough to live comfortably and doesn't require you to work a second job putting in 100 hours a week like that's remotely sustainable for any lengthy period of time.

I'm in college right now. Working 100 hours is for while I'm on break in the summer. I need to get a degree first.