How bad is this shit actually, I've drank 10l in the past 3 days and I'm feeling fuzzy, maybe I fucked up something?

How bad is this shit actually, I've drank 10l in the past 3 days and I'm feeling fuzzy, maybe I fucked up something?

Quit being a faggot its just a diet drink. It's not like you took a hit of acid you cunt.

Honestly user, it's soda. It has a ton of sugar and a ton of random ass shit in it. I used to work at a restaurant where I drank soda almost everyday multiple times. I still think about how much better of a body I could have had if I had stopped drinking that fucking shit earlier. Just stop drinking it.

Thats like what 1-1.5g of caffeine in three days?

why do u have to drink this garbage u fuckin fag

diet coke is for cucks, if you are going to drink coke just dirnk a real one once in a while

only cucks buy this shit in litres and drink it

It's coke zero user, there isn't any sugar you nit.

is the sugar sub any better though?

More so speaking about soda in general but u right

Its not bad calorically of course but there is a lot of research i.e. speculation that the fake sugars are cancer causing.

That being said, most nutritional studies are proved and disproved over and over so if it doesn't grow from a plant or come from an animal, consume sparingly. If you want to be safe that is.

Well for starters there's no calories. Which is kind of the fucking point.

Buy activated charcoal for like 10 bucks at the store. Best pill for detox after drinking soda, doing drugs or eating fast foods. Read up on it first, it can make you constipated.

It's cancer from all the artificial sweeteners in it. You're going to die OP

from a chemical point of view, your better off drinking Vodka than soda, its that bad.

you can do what you want man, its your life, but its gonna fuck up your body in a bad way.

oh my fucking god do you work for Coke or something, ofcourse there are calories, everything you consume has calories, if you ate chalk it would have calories in it.

what you meant to say is that it has zero nutritional benefits

Oh you pedantic bitch you know what I mean.

well no, the op was 'how bad is this shit?'. not how many calories are in this

It's better than a regular so Normal Soda - Diet Soda = Whatever that bad is.

Which in the grand scheme of things probably is nil unless you are consuming it gallons up gallons every day. Eating char grilled meat will give you cancer yet I don't see you fags ranting and raving about that shit.

Actually, there are no calories in it, can you read or nah

I'LL FUCKING END YOU BITCH

Gains goblin plz go

holy shit you dense motherfucker coke zero has about as many calories as water you twat

Just drink water.

You evolved to drink water.

WONDER IF MY SHOTGUN OR THE CHOLESTEROL WILL KILL YOU FIRST REEEEEEEEEEE

google "aspartame poisoning" retard

You didn't say anything about MEAT!
WE ARE NOT MEANT TO EAT MEAT.

is that why our tastebuds evolved to enjoy the sweet taste of soda? i understand passing bio 1 was an achievement for you but please keep your "knowledge" to yourself

It's the sugar
Not the soda you utter pleb

OUR TASTEBUDS EVOLVED TO DIGEST PLANTS. ITS THAT OR MY BLADE BITCH AND I'LL LICK THE BLOOD OFF JUST LIKE I DID WITH YOUR MUM

so the next time you want a soda you're not gonna ask for a soda. you're gonna ask for a water but carbonated with sugar and other flavors. nitpick more insufferable autist

No it doesn't you moron
Only macronutrients have calories. Fat, protein and carbs. How the fuck does chalk have calories.

ITS THE MEEEEEAAAAAAAAT
REEEEEEEE

>not going to the beach and eating sand for huge gains

>10l
Holy shit dude, I can barely drink a can. Soda is trash, don't know how anyone can drink it leisurely.

Probably way worse than regular soda, these sweeteners literally cause cancer and diabetes in mices. You know who drinks soda? Chad. Does it look like it fucks him up? No it doesnt so fucking man up and drink a real soda can every day but not that 10L shit champ.

Probably because youre a brainless sheep who cant listen to his body and how sugar and bicarbonate feeds it functionally. ;)

>conveniently don't include chicken
but that doesn't fit the vegan narrative

bait

The Aspartame in coke zero and diet coke is a controversial topic. Some studies say you'll get cancer. Other studies say it's perfectly fine for human consumption (b/c to get cancer you would have to ingest an amount that you couldn't possibly do unless you were experimenting on yourself).

The phosphoric acid kills your teeth though. That much is true.

it has less than 3 calories, anything less than 5 calories is listed as a zero calorie consumable.

>hit of acid
I'm sure you're quite experienced