Too weak to practice form with the empty barbell

>too weak to practice form with the empty barbell
Should I keep trying or will I injure myself?

are you a woman or 8 years old?
how can a grown person not lift or hold up 20kg

>average human privilage
Shits heavy shitlord

I didn't say I couldn't, I just struggle to which makes it hard for me to focus on form.

you'll injure yourself if you *don't* use proper form
just keep struggling with good form and it'll get easier

Use the 20 and or 10 lb barbells? Light dumbbells ?

Use a broom stick. If that's too heavy use a piece of bamboo. If that's too heavy use a piece of string. Or just kill yourself.

>Or just kill yourself.
What if I'm too weak to do that?

>What if I'm too weak to do that?

Ask someone else to help you

>What if I'm too weak to do that?
It takes literally no strength at all to throw yourself off a freeway overpass to be killed by the traffic, you just let gravity do the work for you.

But I'm way too skinny and its wind season here , I will probably get swept away from the freeway

Don't give up mate.

It's OK brah everyone starts somewhere. I would recommend push-ups and push-up variations at home to build strength. If you can't do push-ups try doing them on your knees. I started off with the bar and now I bench 145 lb. There's hope for you too op, just start training today. Don't worry too much about form just get the reps out. You can focus on form once you can lift the weight 5-6 times.

Please fuck off back to you're boring everyone here with your unskilled attempts at trolling, Really, honestly, seriously, you're terrible at it, it's painful to see your posts, you're so bad. Go back to and LURK MOAR. You're not ready.

>dude i know you're skinny as fuck and embarrassed at how weak you are but just go to the gym man everyone starts somewhere
>yet every post on Veeky Forums by someone worried about how light they are using weights get ridiculed

>this roid rage

kek

My friend is just like you and im trying to help him get stronger.
Its hard to teach someone how to squat when they cant put the bar on their back without shaking.

>teaching a girl how to squat
>she farts

My first time benching the bar I was sore for a week. Just hit 200. Eat like crazy op

(it's because lifting is all these user's have)

When i started I only had a 10lb weight which I used for isometrics and calisthenics you have to start somewhere even if you could only lift 1 pound you swallow youre pride and work up to 2 then 4 then 10 then 20 etc

I started deadlifting with the 20lb rubber barbell thing that you cant change the weights on, fuck I have no idea what theyre called but Im at 4 plate deadlift now, we all start somewhere people are just giving you grief man video yourself and learn to tweak it that way, youll get your form and strength down faster and you can move on to the bar

Lmao..what the fuck.i was a kid that played korean mmos fifty hours a day and i never ate and when i first went to the gym i did 60kg/ 1 plate for 5x5. This is pretty much the lowest a normal human being should be able to do includibg most women..are you sure uou dont have winged scapulae or something because this is b8 lrvels shit

Gotta start somewhere breh

Just start with some lighter dumbbells.

You can do it.

Yeah dude keep trying unless you feel kinda serious pain in a joint or muscle. I started 8 months ago with body weight squats being a challenge for 3x10. Now I squat 60lbs. It sucks and is embarrassing, but I started from nothing and it's gotten consistently better.

its like that with any hobby shared by anons over the internet. some dudes try to help and encourage, others shit on those even marginally less adept at whatever is being discussed.

5lb trigger pull to hard

What specific lift are we talking about here? It seems everyone just assumes they're talking about bench but I'm missing where it's mentioned by OP.