Linkies are all fudding Ark because they don't understand what they put their money into and think Ark is a competitor

>linkies are all fudding Ark because they don't understand what they put their money into and think Ark is a competitor

CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

LINK is the skeleton key that will end all projects outside of BTC and ETH

HAHAHAHAHAAHAH

FUCKING ARKIES THINK THEY CAN FUDD LINK

YOUR FUCKING COIN IS CRASHING SO HAD YOU NEED TO KYS YOU'RE SELVES

LINK HAS A WORKING PRODUCT AND IT IS USED BY SWIFT

WHAT DOES ARK HAVE?

OH I KNOW

STUTTERING POTHEADS

Only delusion I see is Uncle Chang's in that he doesn't understand LINK. He is on full ARK damage control because he's running an ARK server.

Poor guy.

F

He's not fudding link though. He says link and ark do different things and aren't competitors which is why he was confused linkies kept fudding ark threads.

etheads, when'll they learn

STFU YOU STUPID ARKIE

SELL YOUR DED COIN AND BUY THE ONLY COIN THAT IS GONNA KILL ALL OTHER SHIT COINS

CHAINLINK

No amount of FUD can divide what is LINKd

wait wait wait a minute

arkies think they can even HOPE to stay above LINK's market cap?

LMAO

ok then why dont you tell the people here what link does if he was wrong.

Do any of you linkies here even know what you put your money into?

You again?

so much outrage by brainlets and all they can muster is a muted
no, y-you

>Veeky Forums has no idea what they put their money into

Brainlinklets

Why not use Ark's ACES for cross-blockchain interoperability and Chain Link's off-blockchain oracles for some wicked blockchain information orgy?

They may have a small area of overlap but they're not major competitors in their area of primary functionality.

Pretty sure that's the point of this thread. ARK and LINK do different, yet complimentary things.

This Uncle Chang guy sounds like he has no idea what he is talking about

if you think arkies are deluded, wow. this uncle chang guy is like, peak delusion. sad!

He's a tyrannical discord lord
>threatens to mute people for talking off topic shit in the ark discussion channel
>immediately talks about off topic shit

this. Link and Ark aren't competitors, I don't know why people keep thinking they are and fudding each other.

I usually don't mind off-topic talk in #ark_shilling but that was the third time Hylex tried to start a USA gun violence vs. Colombian cartel violence debate in that channel and people were getting annoyed (including me) since it derails the current conversation so I told him to go to #off_topic.

Damn and I've been fudding ark just to accumulate more. Should have fudded this way so that both LINK and ARK could take a nosedive.

Linklets are retarded?
wow, who would have guessed the autistically screeching assholes where also retards.
Heavy genetics bags

OH MY FUCKING GOD

YOU HAVE A JEW AND A CHINK AS YOUR PUBLIC HEADS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO WONDER ARK HAS ALREADY TANKED HALF PRICE

>atomic swaps
>NEOX
>chainlink
Arkies go homu. Your coins gimmick aint shit

explain what you think chainlink does

Chang has been impeccable in providing support here on biz to biz_classic voters. I'd have him or moon over djselery as reps of Ark any day.

>he doesn't use dark theme

>two guys running 1/51 delegate nodes
>public heads of Ark
wat

>thinks 1 guy represents all linkies

CONFUSED LINKIES

holy fuck Link is finished.

Oh sweetie.

Faggot

Will the whale return? Or will Ark moon?
Find out on the next episode of Crypto Manipulation Z.

Link is fine. If anything I was fudding the IQ of the average Veeky Forums speculator that throws money into things they don't understand.