I seriously hope it isn't for women.

youtube.com/watch?v=EKBql0JjYFw

youtube.com/watch?v=HdRqUbfA5KM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CHeXZWTWU3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Women, guys, transgenders. Whatever let's me fuck it

i feel sorry for your father.

to make myself great, and then make america great again.

Making yourself great makes America great!

youtube.com/watch?v=fT8NWowhSg8

For self gain and the corps

>Not lifting for the fatherland

He put on righteousness like a breastplate, And a helmet of salvation on His head; And He put on garments of vengeance for clothing And wrapped Himself with zeal as a mantle.

Let us put you to the sword

raise my brothers

youtube.com/watch?v=CHeXZWTWU3M

I life for him

Seig!

Many reasons:

-Confidence
-To be healthier
-To kill time
-For the upcoming race war

You won't win

I lift for myself, to become stronger, so that I may help myself, and also help others. One day I shall be strong enough to emancipate the proletariat with my bare hands.

To look good

For women

your death will be slow and painful brother, my son and i will pray for it tonight.

A wretched thing it is to wish a painful death upon a man whose aims are just and true. You should know, fiend, that tonight my wife's son and I will be praying not only to counter your contemptible and blasphemous prayers, but also to elevate your target's success to still greater heights.

For myself. Girls never showed interest and Ive given up on them altogether.

I am sorry that you view the world this way brother.

Thanks comrade.

let us pray for your death as well. Seig Heil

kys commie fuck

For self respect. I hate myself and this help me from killing myself.

To be better than other people

this, many different reasons, to be healthier for me also includes testosterone increase.

Kill yourself fascist scummer

cuck

No, just to feel something.

Im more of a man than you.

for every single one of you, there are 20 of us here on this board. Leave, or be a faggot and try to call upon the mods like the rest of you jewish fags do. This will still be our community, regardless of what you do or feel about it.

>Veeky Forums taken over by beta /pol/tards

Guess that's why the quality has hit rock bottom

i fucking hope no one lifts for girls
im like 2 seconds from blowing my brains out because women are annoying as fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk oh man i hate women and their periods

>leftist
>HIGH TEST

For every 20 of you netdwelling neckbeards, there are 50 of us in the streets ready to fuck you up, in earnest.

>/pol/ maymays

you realize /pol/acks are against degeneracy like neckbeards right? also every /pol/ack won the genetic lottery or else they would not be supporting eugenics, deportation of undesirables etc. most know how to deal with a pack of nigs.

even if there were 20 times more of you, it wouldnt be enough to compensate for our sheer strength of every individual. There were 5 of you stabbed by one guy recently.

Those guys didnt even lift, what do you think will happen if you actually encounter some of us here who do?

>I seriously hope it isn't for women.

you're right

This is just sad, people have no idea about something and yet somehow they still criticize it.

>also every /pol/ack won the genetic lottery

You have 5 seconds to tell me how /pol/ didn't ruin Veeky Forums

You gonna cry princess?

Fuck off to your safe space

consider the following: they support the execution of those physically or mentally inferior.
>supporting their own death
dumbass

The ability to do anything I want to and face any challenge.

You are not a smart man

They're too retarded to realize they would be the ones getting gassed.

I guess they wouldn't be gassed if you consider being born white trash with no hopes of achieving anything winning the genetic lottery.

I lift because I've got nothing else to do.

The alternative is getting shit faced every night.

/pol/ doesn't stand for anything besides discussion without having to worry what you are or not allowed to say. There's no cohesion, there's no agreement, it's not one person.

Like I said you are just a very sad person.

>consider the following: they support the execution of those physically or mentally inferior.
Nope, they support the stop of state welfare because it basically rewards mediocrity while interfering with meritocracy.

I'm a little slut for numbers. PR's is where it's at.

>/pol/ doesn't stand for anything besides discussion without having to worry what you are or not allowed to say

>casual /pol/
there is a bigger picture

speak for yourself, some of us actually want to improve ourselves to be peak of physical performance, because we find the alternative to be degenerate.

Like those skinheads who are mostly fat, drug abusing losers.

Why be like them if you can be a fit, handsome and good looking nazi instead?

Greentexting doesn't actually counters any of what I said.

>Say dumb shit on 4chin
>Expect me to actually reply

Here's your reply

Not for crybaby nationalism, that's for sure

With the time you took to reply two times to me you could have actually used an argument, why reply if you are not going to add anything?

This is why containment boards are a bad idea.They don't stay there they spread.

>Greentexting doesn't actually counters any of what I said.

Not an argument.

>why reply if you are not going to add anything?

No I'm genuinely curious why waste time like that?
And greentexting is?

Is Veeky Forums full of limpwristed leftists now? What the hell happened?

>Waaa I can't handle any other opinions

This is why no one like you alt righters or whatever the fuck you are now

I was wondering the same thing next thing you know there'll be a body positivity general.

14/88 brothers.

>And greentexting is?

You still haven't posted an argument. Come back when you do.

>alt righters
You have to go back.

The glory of the Fatherland, comrade. Sieg Heil!

>people have different opinions than me
>"Leave! This is my safe space!"

Go back to your containment board senpai.

Him greentexting isn't by stretch of the word an argument, he himself hasn't used a single argument, how am I going to counterargue if he hasn't said anything?

Being "left" or "right" has nothing to do with idolizing a fascist regime under some crybaby art school dropout turned motivational speaker. Germans were stomped out for a reason, do with that what you shall...

you know what, it's too bad, if he was lean and not a faggot he would be good looking with those superior aryan eyes and high cheekyboons

>Alt right nigger can't handle different opinions

Jesus, just fucking kill yourself

Say what?

They did it to themselves.

And yet you two are here crying about OP's picture. Check your privilege, bigots.

Good then post some source, reading material about it, because otherwise what you just said is simply void of any value.

Can my accredited "source" be a Veeky Forums post as well? Or is that your aryan privilege?

>yet you two are here crying about OP's picture

Who are you talking about?
Also, not an argument.

Of course you'd just shitpost, why did I expect something different?

Why? I didn't fuck him.

I lift for myself.

I want to see what my body can look like. I want to see its peak before I die.

Little kraut got flustered and blamed my "shitposting" what a child

>asked for source, any source
>get a passive aggressive shitpost
>flushed
Jesus christ what happened with this board?

You must be confused, this is the Health and Fitness board, /pol/ is elsewhere

Never said it was, the guy made a statement, I want the backings.

Whrn I get drunk I love to touch womens faces, and am just a feely drunk in general girls just feel so fucking good when I'm tanked, like fuckong clouds.

I want to get big enough so I can toss them around, ohp/bench them etc.

Plus, when youre lifted you look good af in just about any attire.

I consider myself pretty conservative but i dont lift for any political agenda because it has nothing to do with lifting unlike some braindead morons would like to believe.

To add more, on mobile at work so bouncing between the two, I lift to make my dad proud (indirecrly). Hes always been a big dude, and me not so much. As of late when I catch myself in the mirror, I can see glimpes of him in myself, like Im actually his son.

Ive taken a lot of my moms side, so its good to catch glimpes of that. Makes me feel good in a way.

What about obese manchildren?

Thats pretty edgy kid

I lift for the Fuhrer

SIEG HEIL

I lift to be better at rugby