/fraud/

Sterons General
>Coach confirmed white knight internet beta like the rest of us
>estp is still a whore

Old

B-Bernie Sanders?

#

>jj-just fooling! Totally fooled you all!! I wasn't really replying to every comment she posts and emailing her in private and sending photos

Manlet faghots with osteoporosis are jelly of coach for some reason

in4 slave pics

Think coach is like 5'11", which makes him a manlet faggot

Jelly that he talks to a "girl" on the internet?

Sounds like you're the one who is envious. Pretty fucking pathetic

Any of you faggots use monafidil?

Will it help me pass my exams?

No, that's ESTP.

It'll help you pass your exams just like steroids make everyone look like zyzz.

That's kind of the point I'm making, why would you be jelly of him. We don't even know that she is a she
>bbbaka I'm not jealous you are!!
You are pathetic alright

>I'm not pathetic you are!

I just call it like I see it. Only reason you think I'm jelly is because you are, at least slightly. Which is pathetic cause it's most likely a guy

I'm jelly of coach's aesthetic chest hair

gonna do 500mg test e for 12 weeks as my first cycle

only thing is how do i combat rebound gyno? i did a cycle of super dmz 3.0 and after clomid pct a few months later i got rebound gyno and a lump under one nip

don't wanna make it worse or anything. will taking an AI the entire cycle be enough?

I'm not the one who made a thread and 2 comments about him. I'm calling it like I see it too, some user is jelly of him and you got defensive about it therefore you are jelly for some reason and likely the user who made those comments or the thread or all of them

Some different user made the thread.

I made the comment calling him out In the last thread.

And you're just some loser sticking up for him

any new zealand anons hearing from kiwijuice?

may be exit scam. fuk

Are SARMs really as good as roids?

lel

Is monopoly money as good as real cash?

why can't anyone form decent arguments anymore

why is he jealous? can you make any kind of point that would indicate that he is jealous and not just disgusted that /fraud/ is being ruined by the typical internet beta orbiters bullshit?

because I know I am

He does this a lot, actually. He always comes back.

A-anyone want a dyel bf?

nah don't like benis. unless it's trappys benis.I want to wreck HER ass.

what's frauds take on trappychan?

I-I could work towards becomijg your substitute trappy.
I'm 6'2 though

who?

degenerate dyel retard

the hrt is a nice excuse to avoid putting up real numbers while spouting nonsense

sorry bb, there is only one trappy for me. And I'm gonna wreck her ass.

I take it you only come to fit for fraud

She's put up real numbers, they're just not spectacular

that's what "real numbers" means. numbers worth mentioning, not just mentioning them.

she squats 2xbw ass to grass
only person that could do that here is brick maybe

Not him but all I know about trappy is that it's a dude and that I have only ever seen him in that routine general for helping noobs

>bw meme
HE weighs less than 50kg. completely unremarkable.

no one particularly cares about trips outside of /fraud/

2x bw is better than most girls

>girl
He does have a feminine benis

>her

I asked in the last thread but got a not-so-clear reason why: Should I stack winny with my test on a 10-12 week cycle? looking for lean gains. also, can anyone recommend Valkyrie Pharm products? Pretty new to gear, long-time lifter and pro-hormone user, though. I've researched some reviews, but it's hard to tell who's just shilling.

Gonna shove my cock in her ass while she fights it. What part do you not understand. Her feminine penis doesn't count.

Just curious since I am on 20mg accutane, but what does fish oil have to do with anything?

I dont have your answers however due to this line...

>Pretty new to gear,

I suggest you check out /r/steroids they have a wiki and may have the answers you're seeking.

Absolute cancer.

Makes routine generals for the attention. Copypastes SS for everyone, ignores actual questions.

Most of the time the threads about or involving "her" are whiteknight permavirgins who can't get female attention irl, so they talk about feminine penises to justify why they're trying to get attention from a crossdresser.

Make no mistake, trannies are all fucked in the head, trappy is no exception. There's no evidence of any of the claims they make are real, and they're extremely doubtful.

But because Veeky Forums is full of sexually repressed betas, the meme will continue until they get doxxed by an autist with a grudge.

Thanks bud

the standards i hold myself to are fucking retarded

will i always be angry/annoyed/frustrated when i look in the mirror

sometimes it motivates me to push harder, other times it has the opposite effect

>100mg: very chatty/awake, decreased appetite
>200mg: laser focus, mental endurance
>400mg: increased libido/erections

It will totally help you pull all-nighters studying for exams. This stuff is pretty powerful. Beware of caffeine when on it. Things can get pretty hectic if you're sensitive to it in the first place

post pics

God tren night sweats are so fucking disgusting. Just wake up covered in a shitload of sweat that gets all over your sheets and pillows.

The retarded thing is that I was freezing too.

Yeah. FEMinine penises for FEMales

Any comedown? Phenidates and amphetamines make me feel like utter shit a few hours after

Is a steron bf worth it, or do they have small benis and violent tendencies?

Where can i find source for moda

I'm worth it bby

why does the OP pic look so manly

ayy hes here

what's new with you bro, rail analgirl yet or is she still bein mean

because it's a man

>what's new with you bro, rail analgirl yet or is she still bein mean

lol nah, she cold af :c

she didn't come to my party so I couldn't rape her again :c

what qualifies as sufficient enough cardio?

Putting penor down my throat and shaking violently for 30 min

2 lazy 2 quote all the posts about this

I really like coach, I'm not fooling. Regardless of it's just banter to him, I'd pick up dat routine no rest days irl

Kek

Are you two even in the same country?

hey guys, I just injected for the first time literally 10 minutes ago. I have nobody to share this experience with but you anons.

frontload of 500mg of test E. 10 mins later I have very little pip, just a little tiny stinging where i injected.

Surprised how painless it was, the first quarter inch kinda hurt, after that i couldn't really feel it.

After i was done I took a look where I injected, and I wish i would of went a little higher, but I didn't get any blood when aspritating, and I'm still conscious 10 mins later, so didn't hit a vain lol

I literally sat in the bathroom for like 20 mins scared to do it, and walked around for like 5 minutes afterwards in shock and awe of what I just did.

Kinda cringy post but whatever, I'm excited as fuck

thanks guys love ya

Fuck if I care, move all the time anyway

Congrats m8 welcome to /fraud/ ranks

It only gets easier from here - at worst pip comes the following day but it's really only inconvenience - nothing that bad

Enjoy your gains bro

what are you taking? just var?

While you're on the move drop into the Uk so I can pound dem asscheeks

thanks buddy, so excited for this stuff to start working, I'm going to look AND feel better. going to enjoy these consent hard dicks

Yeah

Gonna do some dnp when my cycles up and end the last few days with tren

>tren
>girl
for what purpose

nevermind, now i'm getting a little PIP. like someone punched my ass

>DNP
but dont you know gurls are hottest at ~15% BF?
also pls stay safe for me bby gurl :(

Heeells yeah man

Keep that optimism up

Any thoughts to b&c? Probably a bit early for that but eyyy

Normally I'd agree 3000%

But it's not unheard of. More common if you're competing but meh. NotOP convinced me to try for science kek

I'm just doing a quick go at 'er, lose another 10lbs and see where I want to build from there

Well by the end of my cycle it'll probably be less than 10lbs but we cross that bridge when we come to it

Then I'm gonna load on estrogen and probably gain some more fat in the right places if I play muh cards right

Also tygod the fake tan turned out now that I'm washing it off

Want darker though, should've just bought that st tropez again

Next time I guess

were you low test in the first place?

i was low test before starting and i would rather be slowly and extremely painfully tortured to death than go back to being low test

Not him, but I was, and that's why I'm gonna blast and cruise for the rest of my life.

Fuck off with the blog posts. No one cares

Anyone with experience with melanotan2, how much do you dose to avoid looking like someone smeared cheap bronzer in streaks or not mexican/10? see so many people who look ridiculous.

would you be interesting in cucking me with a bbc?

yeah I'm going to blast 500/week cruise at 200 week, Maybe next blast or the one after that i might throw in some dbol or something, but for now just a simple test e only

Weird because other than the fake tan it looked like people were asking me about and commenting on my cycle

Jeez must be imagining things again. Teaches me to talk about roids and aesthetics on /fraud/

my test is at the lower mid level of normal, not really low but it could be higher. Same as the other user, I'm a b/c for life now

No I just don't see the point of you making 10 posts every 10 mins about the pointless dribble your dumbass thinks of.

I'm not about the BBC sorry senpai

Naise

Sounds like a good plan. Smart fellow user, update us on your progress

And I don't see the point of discontinuing a behavior for the sake of someone else's mild annoyance

Blocking my trip, still an option, senpai desu

why are you so mad dude, /fraud/ is a little different than the rest of Veeky Forums, more of a closer community

haha thanks dude, I've been cutting weight for a while, going to feel good to start eating a little over maintenance now. This board along with r/roids and SST have been a huge help, you guys are awesome

yooooo just dropped into this thread to ask some questions I'll ask in a second post.

I've tried moda a few times.

Only 200mg.
First time hit me like a truck. You lose sensitivity quick and I wouldn't advise using daily, maybe every other day instead.
I'd say it isn't that good for learning new information or study, but better for productive work i.e. prior to writing an essay, exam, presenting something or participating in group work.
Made me feel I could recall information well, draw conclusions well, and think of information related to the subject matter better than usual.
All in all it's pretty good, will take again if I feel like it.

>tfw you pull the needle out and blood mixed with tren and test starts to run out

goodbye gains i hardly knew yee

Australia by any chance?

>But it's not unheard of. More common if you're competing but meh. NotOP convinced me to try for science kek
clit progress pics....for science

drink the oil instead

lick it off the ground like a dog

Broad question, sorry if this thread hates being asked this.
Do you guys think roiding is/was worth it? Not just financially but the (potential or real) impact on your health/future hormones?
I've been lifting since late 2012, made some pretty siq gains, and I'm now 21. I've thought about going on but never seriously enough to begin looking for vendors or cycle advice (though I'd probably start with something like 12 weeks of 500mg of test E front loaded with Dbol for the first 4 weeks, then cycle off with PCT).
Since I ever started lifting my "goals" have been unnatural physiques or very difficult to obtain naturally strength goals without bloating into a 105-120kg fatass.
I personally have no problem morally with roids as long as they're not in drug tested sports, but I'm fairly straight edge other wise.

Are you not z-tracking?

what is that

i also leak after every injection

you take your meme tracking and you go to hell

guys, im on 250mg/week TEST E, do i need to take an ai? If yes, which one?

Im scared to get acne and gyno, more about acne, because gyno can be tamed but acne always drops like a nuke

i did, it tasted nasty

i did that but it doesnt work everytime