When I deadlift, my dick gets mooshed by the bar like 50% of the time. The other day I hit my nuts with the bar...

When I deadlift, my dick gets mooshed by the bar like 50% of the time. The other day I hit my nuts with the bar. Is this normal? What am I doing wrong?

Bump because I have the same problem. Doesn't matter when no one is around but it's awkward as fuck when it's crowded and people are watching you. Maybe lift in smaller size underwear?

>but my massive wanger can not be contained

you're supposed to tuck your dick between your legs when setting up. that way you get a nice penile stretch as you pull

>he doesn't shove his dick in his own ass before lifting

What's wrong with you?

Do you have short arms?
The bar doesn't reach muh dick when I deadlift.

I have stupidly long arms tho.

Or you just have a stupidly small dick lmao

ur mum dunt think so m8 LOL

how do you legs look undeveloped (in this pic at least) but you pull 4 pl8?

>not taping your dick and balls to your ass before deadlifting
Not gonna make it

Try this form instead

>not tying your dick around your waist and using it as a weightbelt, while garnishing it with a bow made of ballsack
Not gonna make it

Steam Rollan? Why did you have to resort to gay erotica? Don't go down the same path as early 2000s KaliMuscle.

Dude hoe

Move your grip wider or narrower to change the height of the bar at the top of the lift. Avoid smashing balls.

short arms

Are they really 45lbs plates? looks like less

Tuck your penis between your legs and insert it into your ass. This will help with generating intra-abdominal pressure during the lift and keep it out of your way. If you're a lmao 8-inch or lower cock manlet you may need to tie it to your belt to keep it locked in place during the lift.

lmao chicken legs

Because 4pl8 isn't that much

Short arms plus wide grip

Narrow your grip to vertical and fix your crotch

Anyone else get bruises and even wounds to their legs?
My left leg is bleeding almost every time I do DL, I'm afraid it'll grow a bone bump or something.

Buy some hand warmers, and industrial strength adhesive or tape.
Put the hand warmers in your undies before you diddly to get that sack nice 'n' droopy.
Pull the scrotum over your winky, and stick it to your lower abs.

Or, get completely soft, make sure the willy is chilly, and push it inside yourself. Then tape over the entrance and voila

It happens. Man up fgt

I used to when I sort of squatted the bar up. I was leaning back and just dragging it up my shin, but now I lift with my back more and don't at all

George Leeman's legs bleed every time he deadlifts just about. At least they did before he left the western world to chase underage Cambodian pussy. Not sure if he even lifts anymore.