Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs

Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs.

Sometimes I just come here because I honestly don't have any friends; I think I just vent out my frustration here and blame niggers and Jews for things because it's fun and makes me feel better about myself.

Most of the gamers I play with always yell nigger and Jews, and when I look at their Steam profiles they usually have 100+ weekly hours, me included.

I don't have a job, I pretty much just browse here and cycle between four different games. When I lose I always call the opposing team a nigger or a faggot or something offensive, and it got me thinking about how I always made fun of blacks for living off welfare when I live under my parents.

I've never really put thought into this, but am I the only one here like this? Is the redpill just cynicism, not any real truth?

I'm so fucking pathetic, this place is the only place that makes me feel like I have a voice in the world. I tried Reddit once but then I couldn't hold an argument and resorted to name calling, but here our Id's are reset per thread so I could just post anything without repurcussions.

I don't know, but honestly, is anyone here successful, so I know I'm not backing up an ideal consisting of a bunch of failures. Like proof that you go to a good school or a good job, it would make me feel a lot better about myself, I'm having an epiphany

You'll always be a loser if you define success as going to a good school and being rich.

What is success then?

Looking back at your accomplishments or fapping to anime and posting on Veeky Forums all day then?

redpill is a belief system insecure people have, secure people don't need beliefs as an anchor of confidence and self esteem.

i have a job and im going to school to be an electrician in the winter, im happy with my life and the direction im moving in

Whatever you want it to be. Life is subjective. Everything is bullshit fed to you since the beginning of your life. For once decide on something for yourself, baby cakes. You Fucking faggot.

success is doing what you want to do, whatever that is, living your natural expression and enjoying life.

>Subjective
What if I define it as being rich then?

I'm glad that you can reflect on your life and make good decisions, not alot of people can do that user. You're on the right track, bro.

You're in a dark time op. Try to finish school and work hard to get a good paying job. Find a girl and find a hobby. You'll be some what happy once you fall into a routine

Nah man. Not to get all philosophical on you, but its important to realize the crazy unnatainable dreams you have are not really reflections of what you actually desire. Maybe you dream of having sex with 50 women simultaneously or being filthy rich.

But everyone else has those dreams too! Once you understand that, maybe you'll be happy. But your current state is basically suicide.

I'm a socialbe guy and just about everyone I meet seems to like me. I've got a tight knit group of friends ans we do stuff together nearly every weekend. None of them are Veeky Forums though. I'm a standup comedian, so that helps, both ways. I just love this site because of how unhinged it is. It's essentially a comedy board for me.

It's okay bro, I use to be an angry, fat, dismissive NEET. But now I'm just dismissive.

I'm guessing you already lift, so my advice is useless. But lifting has really helped me to fight depression and become a happier, calmer, and more reflective person. I no longer have to buy baggy clothes or wear layers of shirts to hide my insecurities. I'm still right-wing, I still go on /pol/, but I'm more empathetic than before.

I'm going to school, and I like my program. Lifting has made me a better person but there is still more to fix. My advice to you is to find something that gives you purpose - and go from there.

We are all in this together. We are all going to make it. One lift at a time.

This copypasta is stale.

>Software engineering job
>Just started lifting
>Possible girlfriend (complicated)
>Soon to buy a house/flat

No OP, I'm not a loser. Just you.

But seriously, it's up to you to break out of that cycle. You don't want to be a loser? Then go make that happen.

>software engineering
>not making videogames for a living
You're doing it wrong.

Believe me. I don't particularly enjoy what I'm doing. But it's good money for now.

But in my spare time I'm learning app development. I have some ideas for games I could make and release. Just need to build up those skills. I'll get there I hope.

Would be wonderful to be a full time app developer though.

2 years time, sick of gf, sick of work, sick of paying off Mortgage?

What state/prov?

I live in Tokyo with my jp gf and work as a filthy gaijin English teacher while I complete my teaching degree. I lift twice a week and do martial arts 2-3 times a week. I'm in the kanto qualifiers for Japan championships in September.

Living the dream.

lift three times a week*

>This faggot hasn't realized that life is meaningless compared to the vastness of the universe.

Seriously faggot, just try to fit in somewhere in society and be happy doing whatever makes you happy. There's no point to anything.

Have you taken acid?

What you really need to do is whatever the fuck you want to do, everyone has had darkness in their lives and times of suffering. I remember when I was 17 I had gotten expelled out of school in grade 12 for smoking weed once at lunch and my first real girlfriend had cheated on me with a friend in the same month, I had already had quite a few rough years but I remember the next two months after these events I truly was reborn, I had nobody, my dad wouldn't speak to me, lost my group of friends, just played league and raged hard as fuck in allchat and was unable to rest my mind or sleep at night

One day browsing gamefaqs I saw an ad for a nearby gym to sign up with 2 weeks free, thought sure why not I needed to lose weight and prove something to the world, went in signed up at the gym and never looked back, lost 60 pounds, never missed a day I started gaining the respect of my father and people around me, while this was happening I started my apprenticeship as an electrician, I started dressing like an adult and gaining attention from females, just signing up for the gym and sticking to it because I really wanted to do it just had such a rolling effect on every aspect of my life, love yourself but love yourself because you are trying to be the best version of yourself. I write this 20 years old I'm a 3rd year electrician, attractive body, decent amount of friends, had sex with like 14 girls, love myself love my life. I remember being in my room every weekend in middleschool and highschool just playing video games, browsing /b/ just depressed, going to bed every night just thinking fuck what a loser I am, will I ever get laid, not loving myself, hating on others.

If you want to be "successful" and live the life you want to live then start living it, I had sex with a 26 year old woman I picked up at the club last week and it made me feel like the most "successful" man walking this fucking planet, it's never too late, enjoy my diary post or call me a faggot

i watched a documentary about japan yesterday on tv
what a culture shock
I'd love to go there though, i need to see more of the world
tell us about japs please

Bitter much?

UK

I really didn't get the "culture shock" thing.

What would you like to know?

Bump

Not a neet, not single, but still a loser somewhat. I pass orders and do the weekly inventories for a kfc restaurant. I earn 8€ an hour for doing this and I failed college multiple times.

At least gf is great and my job isn't completely uninteresting.

former hiki but getting an engineering degree here, in my country people get degree around the age of 20-21, im probably gonna get it around 27 and im chill with that, just dont give up man, if your poor work and collect money, then go into business doing what you like, if your rich just find your passion and go all out with money from your mommy and daddy xD

>have a good paying job
>will always have a good paying job for the rest of my life
>can talk to people pretty good now
>could probably score a pretty good gf
>don't care about money because I don't see the point in it
>don't like people because I hate when they're prideful, greedy and all that shit
>everytime I start to fit in I just feel sad because I'm so used to being sad that happy is an uncomfortable emotion
>feel like I need someone but don't want to whore myself out and play the game

This is bullshit.

Lmao typical /pol/faggot

Problems with being a NEET? Simple solution: get a job, go to school, or both if able. Yes this is hard work, sorry.

Become a monk.

Only way to win the game is not play it.

I am currently 25.
2 years ago

>Barely passing grades at university with many years of fails
>No job living off government sharing a room with 5 Chinese internationals due to being unable to afford rent

Now
>$70k a year job before tax nearing my 4th year of my degree only working 4 days a week
>Living with GF with do doges
>Just got my grades for this semester and I am sitting on HD,HD, D and C

I have never been better in my life user and I am giving my life as an example on how life can quickly change.

I can credit the change to many things such as a change in my thinking, boost in motivation, getting Veeky Forums and having a goal in my life which feels so dam important that I wake up thinking about it and sleep thinking about it.

I also have been taking 200mg of modafinil for the last year which also helps.

Before you ask my degree is in construction management and I work as a Jr Project manager for a remediation company.

I mainly inspect problems, price and schedule them and pass it onto the site manager for the job.

I also assist in all estimating for larger tenders with my boss.

I would recommend this degree to everyone. You can easily start earning in your 2nd or 3rd year.

Seriously? 100+ hours weekly basis? How the fuck does that happen? Full time jobs are 45.

Drop the games, no one is saying it but you are pathetic and you know it, you were just looking for confirmation to see if you needed changing.

I'm finishing law school preparing the bar, the most pathetic thing I have is tfw no gf, still in Veeky Forums and not a lawyer yet and I thought I was bordering being pathetic.

Get a job, realize what you wanna do with your life (mommy and daddy's wallets are not eternal) and study that shit

No, it's not ok playing 100+ hours of vidya after 16. You must be a fatass as well, drop the weight and lift, grease ball. 100+ hours means you are sedentary and eat garbage all the time

Change and control your life you addicted fag. Stop blaming everyone else for your failures, no one forced you to be a.fatass who plays 100+ hours

Holy shit how can you keep up only playing videogames and nothing more? Your life is dull, 5 years from now when all your acquaintances are grown adults you'll end up in a severe depression and commit suicide.

Change now

>modafinil

How does being awake helped you out? You had Sleeping issues or needed to pull all nighters studying?

Have a read on what else it does user. It's seriously a wonder drug.

Get a job and stop living with your parents you absolute loser.

I moved out at 18 worked at a grocery store during and after high school to be able to afford college. Got my first degree and moved up a little bit to afford a bachelor's and kept working my way up. My wife did the same thing, we moved out of our parents houses at the same time and moved in together and now we're both doing great, have a house, a dog and salaries comfortable enough to never have to worry about money.

There are so many sheltered babies on this site that are so afraid of change that they live with their parents well into their 30s just because the outside world is scary.

Im not OP, but thank for this speech!

Dunno what people consider successful but atm I just have a part time minimum wage job but I just got a call for an interview for a better one so I am at least working towards something, I want to be successful and I'm cutting atm ad then work on losing my virginity when done

I'd be top happy if I get the new job and I'd have loads of money for a nicer car and to do more hobbies

What's your degree and job?

Well then you´re a good goy

im in my last year of college getting a masters in physics from a ivy league university.

Semi-n33t entering my final year of uni. Need to get out of mum's house cos her boyfriends a cunt and threat to my safety ( attacked me twice).

Been applying for jobs so I can pay rent, but no responses so far despite my long experience in customer service and sales. Any advice bros?

I live in a house share and have a job where I work 48 hours a week.

I'm still a public outcast though. I've had girlfriends but I can't keep them interested in me because I'm "too nice".

I was an amateur boxer but I quit after winning a few fights because I have nothing in common with anyone down there.

I only have one friend I go out with and now hes drifting apart from me because hes a bitter judgemental guy and all he does is judge people and be two faced about people when I go out with him, I don't want to surround myself with that kind of negativity.

I honestly feel like Veeky Forums, /co/ and /out/ are the only places where I can connect with people.

I go down the gym alone now. I have social anxiety and I've learned that it's a waste of time trying to fit in because ultimately I just can't. I'm too polite and not "bad boy" enough.

Not OP but I have taken LSD and Psilocybin multiple times.

Changed my life. Now I feel like I really know myself.

why is this copypast being re-posted so often

i swear i saw it on pol

Keep trying on the job front and ride it out until you finish uni.

Life sucks sometimes, and sometimes there nothing you can do to improve it. The only option you have is to endure.

Just lift faggot, we're all gonna make it.

Rolling for push-ups

i saw it on biz

Dumb cuck falling for b8

This is what those HAES people think. What a load of horse shit

Did you go to a different university for your degree?

so basically being copyapasta'd on every board

Kill marry fuck, right only.

Went to great school, have good job, am well off. Would post proof of these, but then I'd be doxxed and/or get into big trouble. I hope this suffices instead.

I don't buy into this redpill crap. Veeky Forums is full of pretty normal people with jobs and everything, and Veeky Forums is all about taking ownership of yourself and becoming someone. All these ideologies, whether tumblrcore or redpill, just strip people of their agency and blame everything on uncontrollable external forces. But you are the master of your own destiny. I used to be a fat fuck, and I blamed it on not wanting to be a meathead because jocks were dumb. But you know what? That was wrong. Working out isn't about being some asshole, and all the swole guys I've met at the gym have actually been really nice and helpful. It's about self-improvement. It's about knowing you're in control and can make a better life for yourself, one step at a time. Maybe I'm not a swole golden god yet, and maybe your life isn't so good right now. But we can get there.

We're all gonna make it, brahs.