Should I just end it all? Pic related

Should I just end it all? Pic related.

dont do it fampai

Or you can stop being a bitch, take control of your life, start lifting and lose the fat.

I do lift regularly. It's the nutrition that I'm a worthless piece of shit fuck up on.

Why do you even have to ask, start lifting at once.

Download myfitnesspal app

Ok I'll give it a try. Thanks for the tip user.

read the sticky faggot, at least you don't have gyno yet

Seriously mate do what the other user did download MVP, countr your calories and as long as you aer under your daily defict you will lose wieght 100% its like magic i beileve in you

fuck off with the sticky shit. I just wanted to know if I should kill myself. Lordy Lou the nerve of some people.

Thanks for the support man.

You are kind of rude, so yes do it.

Wish I had the balls to do it.

>"wah wah, I'm so fat"
If you actually believe you're beyond hope just fucking kys otherwise read the fucking sticky.

You look like you have a good base. If you cut that fat, you'll look great.

If you think counting calories is something too hard to live with, you can kill yourself while I laugh at the hilarity of your beta dumbfuck life.

>fuck off with the sticky shit
ok forget it, kill yourself asap

Yes, you should end it all. End all the binge eating and bad habits. End it all and start new.

Yup, time to end the shitty eating lifestyle and start taking care of yourself. Start with eating a better diet and cardio. Move from that to lifting and maybe c25k.

Take your life back

Assuming you aren't baiting asshole, get to lifting.
Eat less shit and lift more shit and watch how your fat ass changes. Also stand in the sun a bit you pasty cunt.

>Guys should I kill myself
How about you lose weight?
>I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF I SHOULD KILL MYSELF JEEZ
Fine kill yourself
>I CANT

I don't even get pleasure of knowing your life is miserable. I just feel sorry for you.

Not gonna lie fampie. It's bad.

You could loose weight, but your gonna have lots of loose skin and surgery only works so well.

Consider just accepting your body and enjoying your short days being a fat piece of shit.

Yeah, you probably should since you're asking anonymous posters on a fittness forum about it. Either that or you can own your life. Although based on your weak, doughy exterior, I really doubt that would happen anytime soon.

But he does have gyno. Even his fucking nipples look feminine.

Nah I looked just like you. Took me 5 years but I look and feel a lot better

1. Fuck the fork down
2. Profit

How difficult is it fatty?