Condiments

What sauces and condiments does Veeky Forums use?

Me
Mayo
Salad cream
Salt and pepper

Specifically looking for something to make my vegetable stir fry a little more exciting. I'm cutting so low cal condiments preferred.

The only condiment you need for any, ANY situation is peri peri sauce.

Damn 69kcals per 100g. Bottle of random peri peri is 125g. Some low cal stuff user thanks! Any other recommendations in case I want to mix it up?

>What sauces and condiments does Veeky Forums use?
Sorted by usage:
Powdered Chicken and Grill seasoning
Cayenne Pepper
Black Pepper
Salt
Mayo
Chicken Broth

Mustard is OK, 20-25% calories from protein and mustard seed is high in omega-3s. Mustard is just ground mustard seeds so contains a variety of nutrients and fiber from the whole seed, compared to the things you listed which are basically just flavored oils.

this and beef broth

>Mayo
That shit's like at least 60% fat.
Use herbs and spices.

Good shit.

I also like chipotle Tabasco and occasionally Lizano.

Forgot to mention it's 'light' mayo. When it comes to eating tuna you know nothing trumps it user

What is that hot sauce? Will have to look into this stuff

Well idk, I don't like the greasy feel of any mayo an light mayo still probably has a tonn of fat as its the base of it.

How many calories are in light mayo? I usually put mustard in my tuna, but I'd like to mix it up.

Btw
>Salted peanuts, Tuna with mustard mixed together is absolute titties

what in the name of allah is "salad cream"

Dude Valentina's is like day one shit, goes g8 on everything

>I'm mexican

cholula master race reporting in

chopped celery is also goat in that mix, good texture and some freshness to mitigate the stanky can taste

Pic related. Not enough fat to make a difference on your cut IMO. Still, I only use it with tuna really. Maybe as dip for sweet potato wedges. Will have to try that dude plus peanuts are a staple of mine.

It's like mayo but with a stronger tangy flavour. Pretty good. Guess it must be a UK thing mainly.

I shall hunt for the UK equivalent user

Mayo
Hot chilli ketchup
Mustard
Honey mustard
Garlic sauce
Mad sauce.

Don't use them a lot, but some meals just taste so much better with a little sauce like fries, hamburgers, eggs, salmon rolls, barbeque stuff. Cutting now so havent eaten any in a while..

Garlic sauce sounds tasty. What is mad sauce?

I always put salt, pepper, chopped celery, chopped onion, and cucumber in my tuna. It's the bees knees.

Cholula is mai salsa-milf-fu

You will probably find it in one of them multicultural supermarkets

I () get mine here in Austria from one of them paki run stores where all the (darker) minorities shop and that has stuff from all over the world.
Since britain has even more pakis, it should be relatively easy to find

This.

If you put mayonnaise on beef or pork, you deserve a slow death.

Herbs (rosemary, thyme, chives, parsley, oregano, etc...)
Salt & pepper
Sriracha
Tapatio hot sauce
Sometimes lite mayo but not often
Garlic powder, 20 kinds of powdered chili, garlic powder, Kirkland's No Salt Seasoning

I've got big spice game

Salt
Pepper
Soy sauce
Fish sauce
Mirin
A fuckton different spices
Various stocks I make myself

Its the store bought equivalent of McDonald's mayonaise they use in the Netherlands.

I stir fry my beans with Maggi, its actually kind of soy sauce for soup but I've found its really taste to stir fry my beans with a little sugar and maggi after they are cooked.
Other then that I love Chinese black bean garlic sauce for paksoi or Chinese cabbage.

I use lots of spices according to the dish. Mainly Mediterranean: oregano and basil, paprika powder, cayenne pepper
Dill, chopped garlic, butter and lemon marinade for oven baked salmon
Marjory (??) for fish.
Chicken spices for chicken but also paprika, cayenne, garlic sometimes.

Of course pepper and salt.

Soy sauce
Tobasco
Sambal Oelek

Mi negro

On my chicken/broccori/rice I use either soy sauce or sriracha sauce depending on how saucy I feel that day.

Tiger Sauce

lemon pepper. shit is rad.

keto masterrace reporting

muh bratwurst keto

keto we in here