Test Thread

Hnnnnnggg

Other urls found in this thread:

justtopasstimesometimes.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

New here, what is test?
I keep seeing it.

confirmed low test

Oh man... My test isn't high enough for her. Too much breh...

Reddit?

It's the Veeky Forums version of BBW.

Some anons noted they got more thirsty for joocy butts and chubby grills after taking test. That's how it actually started, but there's been a lot of historical revision so now you'll get a lot of incorrect answers like "grills that increase test production" n shit

>day 2 of nofap
welp

Basically if you are a strong, manly kind of guy you have high testosterone (test) and are attracted to girls with curves. Not fat, but hips, tits and ass. Good for breeding and you'd love nothing more than putting your seed in as many as possible before you die.

If you are a skinny twink faggot who still benches an empty bar you are low test and prefer androgynous skinny girls who look more boyish, and can probably lift more, than you.

Low test also causes sufferers to spend their days on Veeky Forums being butthurt and posting obese women on high test threads thinking you are annoying anyone other than themselves over how much of a faggot they are.

testicle

can you even satisfy a girl like that without a 8x6 dick brehs?

Fake ass.

better than dumb ass like you, faggot

Too bad Titty Monster's foot game is weak.

Z-zarya senpai?

Mirin' Leela mode.

its a meme that chubby chasers use to feel better about themself

Veeky Forums is the only board in which you can have fat people hate threads and fat people love threads right next to each other. When will this tumblr meme finally end?

>Veeky Forums's sex symbol is an aging fat feminist

kek

what an obvious fake ass

Who is she? I keep seeing her in these threads.

Zarya?

>that hair

Iskra Lawrence

>smith machine deadlifts

>Smith bar deads

Oh come on that doesn't even make sense. You can't drop the bar on yourself with a fucking deadlift.

>short hair

-5 test points

Yanet Garcia

>not having a big cock
Kek

oh lord, I just fell in love

only having one peni xD

yes

my dick is diamonds right now

sauce goddammit

sierraaaskyee on instagram

but how do i handle a high test girl having a small dick?

you dont

Angles. When your test is HIGH and your will is strong, you will find a way. Only a neanderthal needs an 8x6 club to handle these girls. Your tiny Cro-Magnon penis was able to breed out the Neanderthals with the TEST concentrated within, and now you have exclusive access to thick bitches. You've won, now go out and enjoy your victory.

>this delusional small dick nigga

Perfect gf

>flashing her armpits while stretching as an obvious indication she wants me to lick them when we're done lifting

Everytime you see this chick, just remember, this is who she's married to.

The stoner from Super Troopers?

>tfw life makes no sense

Apparently she approached and pursued him. He must have some next level game

m8 she's married to a pakistani,
they have tiny pencil dicks

>Apparently she approached and pursued him.
Fuck me.

>be skelly Pakistani manlet
>have a 5.5" to 6.5" (at the base) thick penis

maybe you are thinking of indians

Strength.

Fart in my mouth

>maybe you are thinking of indians

is there even a difference

There's literally nothing wrong with a high test girl having a small dick.

Mah nigga.

>that form

white women only pls

if you wouldn't fuck or then you lack in test

Sauce?

Never said I wouldn't fuck them. I just prefer looking at white women. What's wrong with that?

are you a bad enough dude

Shiiiet pajeet

Test!

Looks like she is covered in gold.

STRONG is the new SKINNY

Have you seen her feet?

You won't care anymore.

He has an 11 inch penis.

she is latina

Are you dumb? He's her little pet that probably get's an HJ every other week and a titjob on his birthday (if he's good).

She's still out fucking Chad.

what chubby chasers tell themselves everyday to rationalise the shame

don't fear /r9k/ is here

>call guiness

are you trying to kill me

Do you think she actually wants to have sex with him? I don't know man, I don't even think he gets HJ every 2 weeks, he gets 1 per birthday and that's it for the rest of the year.
I can't even imagine them having sex at beginning of the relationship ... how could a woman like her ever have passionate sex with him? i don't get it.

too lazy to look it up bruv'nah but it came from
justtopasstimesometimes.tumblr.com/

true high test is a hairy pussy in addition to thunder thighs, at least DD tits, slim waist, and a bubble butt.

didn't mean to quote you here

what kind of test is this?

No test. Yes est

you know female sexuality =/= male sexuality

you might not see anything attractive in this guy from your standpoint, but she might be wet just for the dorky paki hairy type, have you never realized that women are usually very picky, and are shamed if they aren't?

also not everyone has sex right at the beggining of a relationship, it's kinda stupid to do if you ask me, but some people don't for multiple reasons, insecurities, religion, etc.

lastly:
dude a big ass doesn't mean that you can't get in, or not please her, what's wrong with you people, stop acting like beta virgins, just spread her cheeks and ram her in positions where you're hitting her spot, read a guide about fingering if need be, it's not hard, I speak from experience

>what's wrong with you people, stop acting like beta virgins,
>read a guide about fingering if need be,
>I speak from experience

Three statements that in no way contradict each other.