What is your real height? The one in the morning when you wake up when your spine isn't compressed...

What is your real height? The one in the morning when you wake up when your spine isn't compressed, at the end of the day when your spine compressed from you slouching over in a chair all day, with your shoes on?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/comments/197ls3/pullups_made_me_grow_vertically/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I dunno.
Last time I measured was probably in the early afternoon.
186 cm. I should end it all

>with your shoes on
justmanletthings

192cm no shoes. So probably 195cm by manlet reckoning. We can't forget manlet rounding so 200cm flat.

5'8 midget reporting in

>192cm

when you woke up or before you went to sleep you cuck?

When I last got a physical for work which was in the afternoon.

191cm

A T H E N S
T
H
E
N
S

You pay for the date tho, I have no money

5'9" untermensch

I like tall women

Pame omonoia gia cafe

xaxaxaxaxa oxi re einai gemato pakistanous

192cm

I'm 194

tote mporeis na ertheis spiti mou..... ;^)

>implying 5'9" - 5'10.5" isn't the Golden Zone™

when I wake up, I'm 5'10, maybe 5'10.5

i sit in my chair for like the whole 16 hours i'm awake

i check again before bed and I'm 5'9", maybe 5'9.5"

pretty lame. one inch and I would have been above average even at the end of the day.

n-n-no homo
>pic related

gamato

eidika to day 14....saved

it's all yours my friend

Thanks

No.
I don't like being one

perfect height.

>previous girlfriends were all midgets
>tfw 199cm

all of your girlfriends were shorter than 4'10"? wew

194 cm

feelsgoodman

>what is a hyperbole

>using hyperbole

that's pretty beta

Nah prime female height is 5'5-5'7. 5'2 is only good for a root where you throw them around

Thick thighs with the perfect proportions are way easier for shorties

>judging others into categories
thats pretty beta too desu

same as gains for the manlets, which makes a lanklet or an average guy with gains much more attractive, same as taller women with curves nigger

Bro, I'm 5'10 in Australia it truly is golden...although I'd probably be ever so slightly happier at 6'0. Has never affected my ability to get with any girls shorter than me. Gains are easy. Clothes fit. Planes aren't uncomfortable.

Can't get curves if they're not there.
I'm a lanklette :/

this

you get EZ manlet gains while being taller than all of the manlets, fit in with everyone else without being labeld short or tall. about 80% of girls are shorter than you. you don't lose years on your life because of your height.

it's just the place to be. unless you live in denmark where the average is literally 6', you're as tall or taller than the average guy where you live.

you got me good. shit

If I do my hair up like pic related I'm 5'8. Which is average I believe.

I honestly don't know. I've only measured throughout the day at 6'1.5.
Does this mean I may be 6'2 in the morning? Niggaaa

183cm

187cm in the afternoon.

189cm when I wake up.

188cm manlet in a country full of tall people

Most of the people ITT are lying

This is the actual result from several boards, almost 1000 entries.

why should a 5'8 manlet post in here. they tear up whenever they see height threads. it's the same with penislength threads. why should I post my average length when all I see is 7-8 inch posts.
those boards are used to show off. nothing more. and you can't show off with anything under 6'2

>5.4
>perfect
>have fun having manlet baby

5'9 manlet reporting in

God tier 5´10 reporting in

because the guys ITT are lying. as if everyone ITT is 6'0+. it's just not statistically accurate unless what you say is true, which i don't think is being that its manlets who are usually giving a shit about height.

If it makes you feel better I'm 200 lbs but skelly mode underneath all the chub

5'10 - 5'11

For one we know most people lie about their dick but if nobody posts their real size or are just ashamed you'll see nothing but the 7-8 posts.

Not buying the age to virgin ratio of b

5'7

Didn't expect Veeky Forums to have a higher % virgins than /b/, I thought this was one of the most normie boards

almost 182cm when i wake up and 180.5 when i go to bed. I have scoliosis and other shit that fucks up my posture.

5'11

>tfw 5'9.5 at the end of the day

dodged such a fucking bullet. all white majority countries are at least 5'9". I fucking made it.

you guys ITT who are legitimately above the averages(5'11"+) just don't understand how much it sucks not being able to do anything about your height. it's as if you were a turbo skelly but you were never able to put on muscle because your genes sucked or something. you're just stuck with this turbo skelly mode and can't do shit about it, no matter how badly you want to.

I'm glad that I made it to 5'10 in the morning and 5'9+ before bed. I just barely made it to normality. My mom is like 5'1" and monkey-wrenched whatever tall genes my dad had(6'1") so I'll take my height over what my moms side of the family are(short short italian guys like 5'7" and under) even with my dads height boost from his german genes, I still only barely got 5'10", and that's only if I don't slouch in my chair all day.

fuck it. if you hit the average for the shortest white country, you made it. it's not manlet-tier. fucking sweden, russia, canada, australia are all 5'9.

THIS
>tfw 5'10 and 7" dick
feels fucking good baby

Same here. Does it feel good for you?

I live in Flanders (mini-Netherlands in the north of Belgium) so this is king of manlets-tier

Swedens average is 5'11.5 for males 20-29

whatever man. I hope I can get another .5" just to be at 5'10 at the end of the day, but if it doesn't happen, fuck it. My height isn't all that defines me etc etc etc. I consider 5'10-6'1" to be that sweet zone. at 5'9 before bed, I just feel like I just barely missed out. I'm 21 too, so any height increase is a rare at this point.

I never had a growth spurt, always just grew 1" per year.

pic related was me at 145lbs. I don't know how tall I was though.

you can do pull up bars to be a stretch longer
reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/comments/197ls3/pullups_made_me_grow_vertically/

desu you have some aesthetics user. you may not have been blessed enough with height to where you like but you definitely got some good inserts. really nice shoulders. good forearms. not a wristlet. can tell your abs would be nice if you worked on them. god-tier obliques. pecs look like they could be good. nipples aren't some weird ass shape or color. if you're handsome then desu that half of an inch really isn't relevant. you're good. don't sweat it. do you user. you look like you'd be really solid at 70kg. everything on you looks good, no weird muscle shapes or anything. good genetics. don't worry user, I'm 178cm at the end of the day and still feel short too. there isn't any party going on 178cm+

I'm over 6' but like a 5/10. Not much I can do either.

Actual 6'0 in barefeet in the mornings and closer to 5'11.5". Every day i make the transformation from a real man to manlet. ;_;

It is a really good height though. I'm tall enough that i can hit big guy status without looking like i'm overcompensating, but still make gains pretty quickly.

6"4, don't really understand why people make height such a big deal.

>wanting a girl under 5'10''
What, aren't you tall enough? Do you want manlet kids?

If you're actually 5'9 in that picture, you wear it well. I don't know what it is. You have broad shoulders and you're slim so you just look taller. You have potential.
That is a girl, which is why they posted the female height maymay image.

bad chart breh, my gfs like 4 inches taller than me

pic related are the only genuinely official measured heights ever recorded. no self-reported faggotry where people will either lie or give the wrong answer because they think they're 5'11 when in reality they're 5'9 or whatever.

almost no countries are above a 5'9 average after being actually measured.

it really makes you think.

5'7
Barefoot, either morning or night, my height doesn't change a bit throughout the day

5'6 feelsbadman.jpeg

6'2 in the morning, end up being 6'1.5 by the evening or if I slouch (trying not to)

>be just barely ~~~5'10
>go to germany for semester
>remember reading that the average guy in germany is like 5'11 average so prepare to feel like a manlet everywhere
>arrive
>all of the guys are my size, even shorter it seems, my eye level is at the top of their heads
>ask all of these guys how tall they are
>get answers between 5'10.5-6'2
>my fucking face when

is the truth. don't believe the memes.

6'0 morning
5'11.5

Im a fucking were-manlet

This
Germany was tiny
Italy was tiny
Spain/France/Uk everywhere I went in Europe everyone was on average between my nose and eyebrow height wise.
All the attractive people over there have manlet gains like a mother fucker though, not hard to be a super model when a small pump makes you swole as fuck.
>mfw long lanky arms.

Little over 6 ft. Weigh 184 pounds. I have identicsl physique with Ronaldo.

>Just one answer to this post
Americans...

6'3" in the morning, 6'2" every other time, Nigerian user reporting in

literally the perfect male height for nearly everything relevant in society

197cm 6'5'' i guess
Short girls love it
Tall girls love it
Mid girls give no bonus for that

What slanty eyed shit hole is this chart based on? Average female height is at least 5,7 in the first world

ok.jpg

>mfw im 5´10 = 178

when did you guys realize that 5'10" was above average in almost every country on earth?

stay mad memers we have the fucking proof now

24yrs.
do i end it?

no
you are taller then the most woman

They stats mostly cover the entire population. You need to take a look at the stats for 20-30 y old, I can assure you that all countries will be 1-2 inches taller

168-170 is the average height for females in my country

i only like like grills that are 5'8 and above.

tall blond girls of 5'10 are amazing to me

and 6' that are toned and athletic are godesses

>ireland 20-49 = 5'9.5"
>austria 20-49 = 5'10.5"
>new zealand 20-49 = 5'9.5"

seems that you're wrong.

They still cover 2 generations. The difference exists

Is 6' an alright height g-guys...

I'm 5'7" in the morning.

>You will always been seen as an overly masculine tomboy of sorts.

YAAAAS

>trusting /b/ to provide reliable info

Whew lad

5'11 in the morning
>tfw country male average is 5'7-5'8 and stil see alot of people taller than me

no you don't. you just don't take any notice to people your height or shorter. those three guys that are taller than you, you'll remember way before any of the people your size or shorter.

>two generations

what the fuck are you even talking about? your height doesn't diminish at these heights until you're 55+. fuck off retard.

No, people older than 40 are definetely shorter than 20y olds. Since most people on Veeky Forums are young you should look at the stats covering only young people

not at 5'10-ish they don't. at like 6'3, sure.