Has biz ever pumped a penny stock?

Has biz ever pumped a penny stock?
Anyone want to try it with me?

Isn't that basically what we do with shitcoins

Not interested in getting buttfucked in prison, FBI.

Yes. I did it with microsoft in 1972. I am a billionaire now.

Yes... [email protected]

Sure sec

What up Bill?

I'm in OP, what do you want from me?

Thowaway email

hurry my sweet child

But that's illegal

[email protected]

>t.sec

Also fbi maybe

It's not illegal to buy the same stock because we think it will do well in the future

Veeky Forums is a honey pot. RIP pump and dump groups

You're exactly right.

There's a government project I've been keeping my eyes on. It got caught up in some tinfoil-hype almost a decade ago, but it's quieted down now. I've watched them weekly since their 2009 pump. they had to change their ticker symbol after that pump

Good riddance.

It is 100% ok to speculate on the prices of certain stocks with friends. I happen to have found a stock that looks very bullish to me. LMK if you wanna check it out

Indeed. Between the people who actually hunt pump and dumpers and forward that information to authorities, To the DOX links that get posted every day (Sure hope no one clicks on random news sites and other shit on this bored), lack of moderation so people can incriminate themselves, I think we will see a giant sweep before 2018. It will be fucking glorious. Also im not sure you've noticed but theirs been a HUGE uptick in death threats on this board. Yeah thats not going to end well for these people.

BVTK

im gonna gill u! XD

Enjinn will not moon because it's estimated to be worth $40mill right off the bat. They should have low balled themselves, but I guess they want hat money right away. Makes sense.
Like. It's a stable "Business Model" and shit, but it's not a moon coin.
x2 at best after listings

Nvm i can't join you OP, I only trade on asx

Depends how you pump and dump it. I want nothing to do with pnd but it's not illegal to just buy a shit ton and then drop it later.

Than you shouldn't have anything to worry about. But if you were in a discord pnd group you will most likely investigated, heavily. If you've said questionable things on this board, theirs a good chance you will be investigated, Heavily. Skeletons in the closet will be aired out and it wont be pretty for a lot of people. Anyway, I think it's a good thing because these people are hurting crypto in the long and short run.

That would be stupid, the goal is to trade for a profit. Correct me if im wrong, but isn't it legal to promote a stock because you think its a good stock?

have you looked at trading pus and ssy yet?

Yeah I'm not saying you wouldn't be investigated, just saying that as long as you keep it legal, you have nothing to worry about, pnding included.

The dude's not even trying to ..

Honestly I don't think OP knows what he's doing. He emailed me about a legit company with a real market that needs to be supplied. OP just wants to make money. And a lot. like we all do. Just because you're making a lot of money, doesn't mean it's a pump and dump. It doesn't mean it's evil. I think you should shake that mentality. what you showed me is actually good shit.
there's no reason that brand should come down after awareness. The product literally sells itself, and the only other thing that does that is cigarettes. think about that, OP.

Yeah. I've traded pink sheets for 6 years. I use my following on a message board and twitter sometimes. I legit try not to lose people's money, because I need them to listen to me the 2nd, 3rd, 4th... time. .

Used to be apart of an IRC chat with some other, bigger, pumpers. That was a blast. The dude would announce something in chat, chat buys (10 people or so), he tweets, 10k profit in 2 minutes.

ignorance is bliss, right? but you already know where that money comes from you already know how this works dont morality bullshit and make excuses just say that shot outright.

telling yourself it isnt what it seems is just plain bullshit

that is not how p&d works. If we all buy the same stock it won't necessarily go up, there needs to be fools who buy and hold at inflated prices to keep the pump going. So you're going to have to shill and make phone calls to unaware chumps. That is the illegal part.

why sell it if it's good though? If you end up selling, that must mean you shilled well past the target price.

This is what I'll tell you.
Businesses survive today based on bare-minimum functionality and relationships.

Do you now how many "smart guys" don't get found out? A shit ton. And their product and company gets swept with the tide.

This business is in the same position.
They got a lot of smart guys taking a cutting edge tech approach to an undeniably growing industry.

Like I told you. Businesses today survive off of "who knows who". Rarely "who knows what".

"Who knows what" gets you exponential spikes from innovators. Tech entrepreneur meme. Those spikes are getting greater, but they are more and more rare the more structured our global society becomes. Everything is too much of a "standardization" process.

The illegal part is within the language you use, and the disclaimers you don't.

so, the same thing as crypto but with actual regulations in place that could send you to prison?

Thank you! That stock is a great opportunity the more we all buy the more we will all benefit when the company does well. Well shit I guess Im kinda just doing a good deed. We should spread the word of ACAN!! I dont plan on dumping I just want the stock price to go up

Nah another strategy is to pump a stock that is already being watched as a potential riser so when the pump happens there'll already be a load of waiting chumps thinking its a legitimate rise

Why is it my fault if john doe decides to hold onto his stock? Its his decision, what he does with his investments

>Its his decision, what he does with his investments
That's part of where things get illegal. If you tell john exactly how he should invest by providing definitive material statements, you're now acting illegally and could be liable for john's losses.

>why sell it if it's good though

Because it reached what you think is its ceiling, why ever sell otherwise

>If you tell john exactly how he should invest by providing definitive material statements

That sounds incredibly vague, where is this line between "X is a good stock" and an offence?

Why do you think john doe doesn't deserve to be protected from his own ignorance? Don't you think it's unreasonable to expect everyone to know everything about everything?

LMAO
as if the SEC or FBI would even bother about this shitty anime board

In about 10 billion pages of legal jargon

oh.. bud.. They were always here long before crypto explosion.

Can a board collectively hire a lawyer...

The weak must fear the strong

lol right!
We trade literally HUNDREDS of dollars on here. so just to be clear. It is perfectly fine to promote a stock that I honestly believe in?

yes as if the gov would bother about the business and finance board, where NEET poorfags discuss on which crypto they should gamble their NEETBUX

basically If they can prove your "suggestion" had a material effect on another persons actions wherein you're suggestion made definitive forward looking statements or lies - you're toast.

All that matters is how much money is lost. If users on this board would, for instance, cause tens of millions of dollars of losses, the SEC would come sniffing. I've seen it happen on other message boards during the 2014 pot stock boom. The posters literally got sued by the SEC and had to repay millions in ill-gotten-gains.

>yes as if the gov would bother

Oh, it's no bother at all.

All that matters is how you shill.
If you're presenting facts, offering your opinion, and NOT telling people what they should be doing, you're probably good.

Like, if you tell someone, BUY LINK BECAUSE IT WILL MOON, and they buy it and lose 100mill - the SEC will put you in the big house.

>Like, if you tell someone, BUY LINK BECAUSE IT WILL MOON, and they buy it and lose 100mill - the SEC will put you in the big house.

kek, no they won't. If this happens, nobody will be left at the SEC for they will have all perished from laughter.

Got it. *Nothing I say should be taken as fact*.

Its frustrating because I found a cool stock that i think really has big growth potential. I just want to share it with people and watch it grow

This quickly starts to become ridiculous though. If that were possible wouldn't it in turn be possible to manipulatively use someone's suggestion as security on a high risk investment. Is acting in foreknowledge of this in turn illegal?

I've seen it happen with penny stocks.

Crypto might be more of a challenge for them, because adviosry laws are broken in every other post of this board and throughout the crypto community.

That's kind of autistic.

No you're understanding it wrong, you can state any fact you want about the stock, you just can't give orders to people
Although the reality is you can do whatever the fuck you want here since people break these "laws" in every second post

t. Weak betavirgin

Are you considering buying? I just put a small order in tonight

Thanks for explaining. Did you go to school for that? or just like to research?

it's a pipe dream for me right now. I just lost everything on one coin. so I'm starting from the ground up.

I'm just going by what the other guy said

>tfw this board is literally the next Enron

>Anyone want to try it with me?

No, because,

1.its work and

2.I make a killing shilling these shitcoins

Thats too bad :(. what coin?
BTW it only cost 1.80 to buy a single share.

how can i coast in the wake of your shills???

I dont think i have the time nor the knowledge to properly shill by myself.

then you will not make money. dumb fuck.
no effort no pay off.

If you're really trying to be a good boy when you shill, It's usually helpful to present your facts with the qualifiers, "This is why I think ....." "I think xxx because" "XXX company as grown $% - citation" "I think X will happen in the future because Y" "The likelihood of X happening is high because Y."

Notice all of those have "I think", are simply fact or involve some kind of subjective inference. None of them say "BUY LINK Because It will go to $1" - that could possibly get you into trouble.

If someone takes appropriate precautions when giving "investment advice" it's not possible for the words of the "advisor" to be used to hedge losses for the advisee. i.e. advisee sues the advisor after the loss.

Have you ever seen penny stock newsletters? Every day at 9:30 they send out an email that says, but doesn't literally say, BUY XXXX. No one reads the email, they just buy, blindly. No where in the email did they say you should buy the company. They only present facts. Again, no on reads, they just buy.

They never get in trouble, because they take appropriate precautions. They have a page of disclaimers at the end of every newsletter. And when you give them your email you agree to their TOS. So without breaking any laws in their text, they can /tell/ people to buy a company (and they do, blindly) and not get in trouble. Legally, they're safe, no one can sue them and win.

However, if I were to not have disclaimers and TELL 1,000 people in an email to buy a stock, and they lose money. yes, they can sue me. And yes, even if they thought it was going to go down - they could in effect use my words to hedge their losses by suing me for their losses.

just out of curiosity.
Could you post an example of a newsletter like that

lol that is so bad. people fall for that?

>Notice all of those have "I think", are simply fact or involve some kind of subjective inference. None of them say "BUY LINK Because It will go to $1" - that could possibly get you into trouble.

Its hard not to think BUY LINK when you see the words BUY LINK and if enough posts fill 4chans pages with the inline quote-unquote "BUY LINK" you will distort the probability wave distribution resulting in indirect price action

At which point you dump

They do. I actually followed their picks for a few weeks then they were brand new. I made like 4k.

sick haha. i never wouldve even thought of that. Are you an economics major or something?

Oh and there are maaaaany other newsletters out there that look different. But they all basically do the same thing.

That sounds like some high-level psychology stuff man.

Any books you would recommend to help me avoid falling for that kinda stuff? ;)

How is PnD legally defined? Seems kinda unclear where buying the same stock as your trading partners ends and market manipulation begins