no you idiot

yes you idiot

maybe you idiot

what was the question you idiot

I dont know you idiot.

His body is attainable natty

OP here, this is what I was thinking.
And I'm not an idiot for fucks sake.

Yes he's part of the fitness elite when it comes to genetics. Guys like him, Jeff Seid, the buff dudes all have near perfect genetics for lifting and developing a physique

dont know but you could prob get something like that natty but maybe not as lean

can you repeat the question you idiot

yes you're an idiot, idiot. and a faggot.

The more I see of him the less I'm sure. If you see him at first and think, those traps and shoulders are unattainable natty but that just might be good lighting and a pump. If you watch his channel and find out he's

I watched his vids about IF and T-levels. So does IF really drop your T-levels? I don't IF all year though like these guys do, only for a couple of weeks and then I go back to normal

Being in a deficit in general will make your T-levels drop. IF has nothing to do with it. For all we know IF might be the natural way of how humans were eating before civilization. Breakfast is not really a posibility if you don't have a fridge to keep raw foods cool when you haven't discovered conservation yet and having food around for the night lures insects and predators and once food was around you sure as hell ate a hell lot of food so you can sustain yourself until you caught something else.

>Literally the same pic with the same question every time
If this isn't shilling then I don't know what the fuck it is

Hard workouts + stupid nutritional mistakes (intermittent fasting) + steroids = GAINZ

>is he natty

ugh...you people

>good proportions and frame
>trained for over a decade
>perfect lightning
>massive pump

Might be.
But a huge redflag is that he makes money with his body so he literally has 0 reason not to take roids.
Hes also money greedy as fuck so he would blast anything for sure.

No, he's Greg.

>he thinks IF isnt the best option as a natty

Kek.

You have never been 10% bf in your life, i would wager

How did he become so rich? Was it only because of the fitness industry?

Nah, his parents are loaded.

Fucking lol. This guy is THE archetypal gymcel. All that money for gear, all that lifting, all that studying of self help books and idolization of Patrick Bateman and he still got FUCKED because of GENETIC DESTINY.

I mean sure, he probably looks way better than he did before, but with such a beta face you will NEVER be attractive to women.

Also just found out he's 5'9"...Fucking brutal.