Is there any routine that makes you lose fat and build muscle at the same time? I don' care if it's slow

Is there any routine that makes you lose fat and build muscle at the same time? I don' care if it's slow

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oi-jnsG0Z7Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, its called reading the sticky

Recomp faggot

IF, leangains, SS + GOMAD

Drink a gallon of whole milk a day.

Do starting strength by mark rippetoe.

Is there anyhting known about this photo?
In my imagination he was a skeleton that became a bench/curl only bro at a youngish age and this is him after like 10years and he thinks he's made it

Ultimate diet 2.0 by lyle mcdonald
The fact that you asked this question almost guarantees that you don't have the commitment to stick with it.
It's one of the harder programs out there but the results speak for themselves

Jelly

Post pic of body

im not new. I've been lifting for 2 years but I don't want to do any more bulking phases

That pic turns panties into the niagara falls. What the fuck are you on about?

I do look like shit but I've been seeing this photo for years

he used to spam this photo in CBT threads a few years ago
crippeling insecurity

>>>/fraud/

>IF
>GOMAD
Ahahaha, try drinking a fucking gallon of milk in an 8 hour window. Fucking retarded, senpai.

Not what routine, the question is what DIET. I recommended 20% carb 50% protein 30% fat. This might make you low energy but at least try it out so you can play with the macro ratios and find your own sweet spot.

>every single routine that has a calorie deficit

Idk he does look like he has a weak core

But then again he looks more aesthetic than I literally ever will, so whatever

Damn, people like you should not be allowed on fit. FUck off you fat fuck

terribly fit jeans and t shirt

you Veeky Forums faggots know nothin about basic fashion. go to Veeky Forums, ignore the Rick Owens generals if that stuff frightens you and stick to the basics

you'll never make it if you dress like shit

There's a diet that does. Google body recomp

>he thinks he's made it
He's got dat dere Chris Evans physique. You are Jello jelly, nigga.

Girls don't give a shit what you wear as long as it's not pic related (even tho they all get secretly wet when they see it they can't fuck you because of societal norms).

A good fit, well matching colors and knowing when to wear a shirt or suit is enough don't let the fabric jew trick you

Idk but i started with a personal trainer 6 weeks ago and i have made exceptionally fast gainz while also losing a ton of fat.
Like my weight stayed the same but i got very noticably thinner and more built.
I think it depends on genetics and diet too though
Like i started a really high protien diet (cause i need 200g+ of protien a day) and i have been also drinking home juiced vegetable juice
I am still probably getting noob gainz but the rate i am getting them and how much better i look is still very impressive.

So op, diet is rlly important for losing fat and gaining muscle
I've been doing lots of squats, lunges, and rows too. (Not completely those, but those and their variations are the bulk of my routine)

You just drink 2 cups an hour, or one cup every 30 minutes. It's really not that difficult.

I drink 2 cups an hour. not too hard.

that is a physique of 2 to max 3 years.

and as second you are jelly as a motherfucking faggot.

This is fucking terrible advice holy shit.

You mad bro? He obviously made it why u jelly?

its enough to get him laid by 8.5/10 normie girls i bet

youtube.com/watch?v=oi-jnsG0Z7Y