Some random retarded youtuber my lil bro likes apparently went from left to right in 90 days

Some random retarded youtuber my lil bro likes apparently went from left to right in 90 days.

In general, are the fatass to fit memes in a short amount of time theoretically possible if you worked out and hit your macros religiously?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M957dACQyfU
youtube.com/watch?v=lr6sTZjnHJA
youtube.com/watch?v=VmkL2YX3OCk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your lil bro should be looking up to you and you should not be asking retarded questions

No
Not in 90 days

If he had that muscle already underneath the fat and did PSMF+cardio+DNP it's possible yeah

0% chance he did that in 90 days. With DNP it may be within the realm of possibility, but I still seriously doubt it.

Yeah, and left looks like someone who probably lifted a bunch before, but never took cutting seriously. I could see. The transformation doesn't look too crazy. Those traps aren't from someone who has never worked out before

A lot of photoshop going on there. I can tell. Pixles.

Sunbath is the secret;

That's fouseytube. He was shredded before, got into depression, stopped lifting, got fat then got back in shape.

It's 90 days because of muscle memory, all he did was cut.

No its fake. Look at his arms. It is possible to lose Weight like that tho.

idiot his arm looks bigger because it's sideview vs front view

tell him hes retarded and show him this video
youtube.com/watch?v=M957dACQyfU

this

the dude was shredded before

turned fat

got shredded again

this

It should be noted that in the before picture he is doing everything he can do to look as fat as possible to make his later transformation look more impressive.

beat me to it

Fat can come and go quickly. Very quickly. People just usually lack the dedication. If you eat nothing but a vitamin and essentials you can lose around a pound or two of fat per day. Muscle takes ages to build, so if you have muscle and then suicide cut yes you can look like that guy.

Losing fat is a lot easier than building muscle.

You would also lose all muscle nigger

No you don't retard. There have been starvation studies. Any way you lose some of course but a high protein diet and training limits that.

One pound or two of fat per day? Yeah, you tell me exactly how to do that and I'll suck your dick.

A pound of fat has roughly 3k calories. If you don't eat for a full day guess where your TDEE comes from.

I'm not advocating this as a fun approach but a starvation fast is a way to lose weight that rapidly.

This

This is correct.

Plus you'll lose a ton of water, so 2lbs of weight a day, maybe 1lb if fat. Depends on things though.

If you pop some clen, T3 or the dinitro, e.g. not natty, it makes things a lot easier and much faster too.

Won't you start cannibalizing your muscles first?

This

How to take a before picture:
>drink a ton of milk
>Shitty lighting
>Be pale
>Head-on camera angle
How to take an after picture:
>Eat like you would for a BB comp
>Tan
>Good lighting
>Flex
>Flattering angle

Both

no, that guy was a legit slob. that before pic is real

This

>fouseytube

he already had a lot of muscle before falling off his routine or whatever the fuck happened to him when he turned into a fat fuck, that's easily obtainable through muscle memory + following a diet to the t

He was fit before got got fat. All he did was lose weight.

He became niggerer. Put your brother in a tanning chamber.

This.

thus

That.

All of these.

losing ~2 lbs per wekk
21lbs in 3 months.
~190 in first pic
~170 in 2nd pic

completely possible, even natty.

post picture of your brother

>possible if you worked out and hit your macros religiously?
Lol.

You guys really never learn, do you.

It's not your fucking macros or "hard work" that matters.

It's genetics.

Let it annoy you as much as you want, cope all day with "muh work! muh macros! muh roids!" but the reality is that aesthetics are DETERMINED ENTIRELY BY GENETICS.

That guy has alpha genetics. Most Veeky Forums gymcels don't look like that after YEARS of lifting. The reality is it's easy for Chad to lose weight and build muscle, whereas incels struggle for years and fail to even get half of what Chad STARTED WITH.

>Muh genetics.

Holy shit where's the left guy's shoulders?

this is so true and ive only recently come to find out.

bros doing jack shit routines eating like idiots, making superior gains in 1 year than i made in 3 while counting calories and doing proper routines.

meh. ill just pin some test.

genetically

GENETICALLY

Truth hurts, doesn't it? I love how you gymcel fucks just repeat the same "hurrr u blame genetics lazy fugg xdddd" bullshit without actually acknowledging ANY of the points.

You are all so fucking NAIVE. So PATHETICALLY hopeful, thinking you can control every aspect of your life. Lmfao. You probably believe you can grow a foot taller if you just "work hard brah!".

>Pinning because feeling cheated.

No, not actually nigger. Keep your delusions mang, I for one, gotta hit the gym.

pinning cause i wont waste 10 years of my life struggling at 100% to achieve what someone with better genes than me will get in 3 years doing half the work.

Listen im sorry if youre a hopeful natty like i used to be but you'll soon come to realize that genetics is literally 90% of the work. im not even overstating things. Just hope you're on the good side of that.

yep just hit the gym hard bro no such thing as frame :)

Awww, don't be so hard on yourself, user. Just because you have failed so many times doesn't mean you can't do it.

> youtuber
> natty

pick one

Not first. Last. Your body don't cannibalize unless you have low bf and is starving. If you lift, and eat I couple of cans of tuna a day you will be good. Dont do it for too long though or it fucks you up. Went down from 80 kg to 74 since mid may only eating tuna, lean protein powder and vita supps

>big boned

where are the fucking mods to ban these whiners? this is a fitness board, not a cry-and-bitch-about-what-you-weren't-born-with board

youtube.com/watch?v=lr6sTZjnHJA

Lmfao.

Just LOOK at those two. How the FUCK can you even deny frame? Again, you RETARDS just do the same "hurr u blame genetics, u say "big boned" lmaooo¬111" bullshit WITHOUT ACTUALLY FUCKING ACKNOWLEDGING ANYTHING.

Are you fucking BLIND?!?!?! The guy on the right absolutely OBLITERATES the incel to his left. Not because of MUSCLES, but because of his FUCKING UNCHANGEABLE SKELETON.

Lmfao. It's actually HILARIOUS how stupid you guys are. You've literally convinced yourselves that genetics don't matter. Fucking lol. That's all well and good in your little gymcel echo chamber, but believe me: the "shy qts" you all worship (FUCKING LMAO) do NOT feel the same way.

Believe what you want though. I'm sure your oneitis will reeeeallly like your next deadlift PR just as much as she likes Chad's 9 inch dick. Lmfao.

LMFAO Good One Bro! XD

HEIGHT FACE FRAME

>Because someone has better genetics than me, that means I shouldn't try at all
>Comparing someone with the absolute best genetics with someone with shitty genetics

go back to /r9k/ or better yet, kill yourself. You don't even lift, why are you even here? Your entire life's worth is bringing other people down on Veeky Forums and bitching about your perceived insecurities.

Just fuck off already.

Aww, what's the matter, did I hurt you gymcel?

I actually DO lift, I'm just not stupid enough to think it'll make me more attractive to women.

I'm really, really sick of you self improvement fags. You're right on one thing - this IS a board for fitness. FITNESS AND FITNESS ONLY SHOULD BE DISCUSSED.

The problem is with people like YOU. YOU are the ones who talk about "qts", "how to make it", and other bullshit like "hurrr how do i get gf?!?!?"

I'm fucking SICK of your kind here. You POISON the minds of young naive men by telling them they can get become more attractive through "lifting", which is COMPLETE BULLSHIT.

I mean, I can forgive a 15 year old kid doing pushups because he thinks girls like muscular guys (him falsely mistaking Chad's success to his muscles, rather than his HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME), because he's young and doesn't have much life experienced.

But you guys in your 20s, who've spent THREE YEARS LIFTING in the hopes of helping you get laid (don't lie, you DO lift for girls) and you've got NOTHING from it except an oversized, muscular physique. Yet you think... gymcelling somehow makes you more attractive... When you've got literally no results from it?

That is TEXTBOOK PSYCHOSIS. You ignore the BLATANT EVIDENCE for what girls ACTUALLY LIKE (i.e. GOOD GENETICS), and instead you tell yourself shit like "I-i just gotta push myself harder brah!" while ignoring the fact that NONE OF THE GUYS WHO ACTUALLY GET WOMEN DO ANY OF THIS SHIT.

That's Yousef of Fouseytube

youtube.com/watch?v=VmkL2YX3OCk

Wow, dawg. You really angry at something.

>I'm fucking SICK of your kind here. You POISON the minds of young naive men by telling them they can get become more attractive through "lifting", which is COMPLETE BULLSHIT.

What are you even doing in this board then? Damn. Fitness and Health is all about improving yourself.

That's assuming I'm lifting to compare to others.
While I do compare myself to others, ultemately I lift to be better than I was, and I can do that without sterons.

What you do is up to you famly.

Dude lookin like a gta v character in his after pic.

Keep raging nigger. Cause I 'aint t stopping any time soon.

Best poster on fit right now. I love you man.

I'm glad you said it. I get sick of reading these cunts drivel too.

Underrated post.

Lmfao. Do you honestly think I give a fuck if you continue? I'm trying to do you a FAVOUR. I fucking feel SORRY for you wasting all your time lifting in the hope of "gettin a qt gf" (LMFAO). I'm TRYING to tell you that it's all bullshit and you're wasting your time. If you CHOOSE to continue WASTING your time, do you honestly think I give a fuck?

Waste all the time you want! You're not showing any kind of defiance or some shit, you're just WILLINGLY WASTING YOUR TIME on something that you GET NOTHING OUT OF.

LMFAO. If that's what you want to do, be my fucking guest.

Legit.

>Do you honestly think I give a fuck if you continue?
Keeps posting.

Samefagging this hard.
How does it feel to lick your own balls?

>A bunch of people disagree with me

>M-muh samefag!

lol ok

so everyone but you lifts for girls? who lifts for the boos here? holla

and have tight skin no way

Natty? fuck no, unless youve looked like that before. With pinning to bulk and illegal stims to cut, fuck ya its doable

SUPERIOR

...i just wanted to lose a few pounds...

Kill yourself HFF Guy is hilarious

I lose it every time at gymcels

There's a pic of the right guy at another angle and he looks like dogshit
Anyone have it?

Good post. This isn't a generic self-improvement board, it's a board for talking about fitness related stuff. I'd be ok with it if talking about "making it," "qts," "how to get gf," "how to be successful at life" stuff was just ancillary to the discussion about actual fitness related stuff, but it seems like this is too much to ask.

guy from work showed me this guy and said he was going to do the same, I laughed and said he'll never be able to since fouseytube was a bodybuilder before hand, most likely used steroids and just had to cut down the fat
he looked like I smashed his world in and told me I'm lying, so I told him to do it then
he's still fat

Yes if all you did was fitness and diet accordingly

this