Is there anything better? It's kinda on the expansive side over here

Is there anything better? It's kinda on the expansive side over here

for what

take a guess

Been using this to treat my breakout. Took me three months to find it.

Vitamin A
Omega 3
Zinc
Leafy greens
Moisturizer when necessary(non comedogenic)

Cetaphil is dope, it's not too great for the summer though. I usually wash with bar soap first then Cetaphil, then apply some toner.

Always use Cetaphil when your skin becomes irritated and red. Exfoliating 2x/week is good too but maybe 3x/week if you're breaking out.

>then apply some toner.
Toner makes my skin really oily. I only use Cetaphil like OP and then be done with it.

What do you fags use for spots at the base of your hairline?

>toner makes my skin oily
How is that possible is supposed to close pores and lock in moisture. Been using this for a year its been nothing but a miracle.

And OP cetaphil is the best desu I even use it to shave sometimes when in a hurry or out of cream. I heard Cerave is pretty nice but thats more expensive and sudsy compared to the cum texture of cetaphil.

>How is that possible is supposed to close pores and lock in moisture. Been using this for a year its been nothing but a miracle.
Maybe I'm doing it wrong? I wash my face with water and apply cetaphil shortly after, wait for like 10-15 seconds and wash it off, dry my face with a clean towel then I used to apply picture releated. A gel with 100% aloe vera.

Can you give me any tips? I used to do this in the mornings and evening.

Anyone?

I use Eucerin DermoPURIFYIER to wash my face (it's doing a great job even if I have full make-up on), then the toner from the same product line (there's also an exfoliant I use once a week), then moisturizer+sun block or night cream.
Then again I have no idea what men should do with their skin... determine your skin type then google around, and it's probably a good idea to buy men-specific products, your skin is much thicker and oilier.

I use diluted apple cider vinegar as a toner.
Toner is closing pores and "restoring" the correct pH

>I wash my face with water then apply Cetaphil
BRUH NO

Did you even read the instructions in the back of the bottle? You apply Cetaphil on a dry face with dry hands. Absolutely no water unless you're rinsing. Cetaphil washes best if you apply it dry, try it out and you'll see. Also, don't just slap the product on your face and rinse it off. Work the product into your skin with circular motions. Bitches have nice skin because we put tons of effort into a clear complexion. Watch a YouTube video on how to wash your face.

Also
>invest in St. Ives apricot exfoliating scrub, best in the world. Exfoliate whole in the shower 2x/week, overdoing it will leave your skin irritated and dull
>invest in a toner, use no-alcohol ones. I get ones with salylic acid from Amazon

Not too sure about your aloe vera moisturizer. I'd imagine that the stuff didn't quick absorbing. You should finish your bottle and get a quick absorbing moisturizer so your face won't look oily

>massage a small amount onto wet skin
I did read it and it tells me to use it on wet skim.

Where does it say "apply to wet skin"?

Protip: the difference between cleaning with and without water is that you wipe with a cloth instead of rinsing with water. Apply to dry face and you'll see

The description on mine is different.

>close pores

Meme.

I just figured mine is called Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser.
Pic related.

So, I go take a shower, try to avoid any shampoo getting on my face, just pure water. Dry it, apply Cetaphil, massage it in, wait a bit and wash it off? I'm confused.

Heh, I also got OPs because I bought another one in case it gets empty.

I might need to ask /cgl/ for the usage.

drink more water god damnit.

I drink 2 liters.

My dermatologist recommended cetaphil to me, best stuff there is imo.

Kek never did this "apply on dry face" shit. I wash my face with warm water, and with warm water apply cetaphil. Do not listen to these retards. Its like washing your hair with shampoo but "nah leave the poo in to revitalize your hair" thats retarded. And no you do not put fucking aloe vera on your face unless you're paler than christ and at the beach in saudi arabia. You use alcohol free toner not hard.
Fuck that St. Ives shit its too harsh cause those beads are plastic and do not belong on your face.

Is Thayers Witch Hazel Astrigent alright after Cetaphil? I really want to get fucking rid of my oily nose / forehead.

YOU SOD THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOU USE ON YOUR FACE! However do not I repeat do not apply that shit to your nose. It'll shut up all your pores and the skin will squeeze any any developing/blackheads and make your red blow up like a baboons ass. I tried it once and my nose was like Rudolph for a few days luckily I didnt work or have to go out those days. Just use some facial wipes on your nose the SA will nip any zits in the bud when it soaks into your nose.

>sod
What?

Plain water. Maybe a loofah to exfoliate.

Use your brain.

Super oats dude?

Yeah something like that.

Salicylic acid.

Are you having a giggle there?

Family Dollar has a generic cheap version that is identical.

I use this and the cerave moisturizer that comes in a giant tub for like $14