Biggest insecurity Veeky Forums?

Biggest insecurity Veeky Forums?

I'm 5'6

my legs :/

secretly wanting to be a girl and the thought of how everyone I love would react.

G Y N O
Y
N
O

plus, i still have fat on the bottom of my stomach which creates this little bump that pisses me off

Are you hoping having a chess board tattooed to your chest will draw away attention from your legs?

my dick size

Everything about me
Height, face, hair, personality, things i like, why i act around people.
I'm ashamed of my self. Biggest beta faggot cuck ever.

I have tons of stretch marks and ugly boobs

i dont enjoy sex that much

its a struggle to stay hard and so far I have never managed to cum during the 4 seperate times i have had sex thus far

i think its anxiety???

5'7''

in no particular order: height, penis size, intelligence, social and financial status, sexual prowess, appearance, and hair.

Are you me?

No. Fuck off.

my 12" calves
i havent worn shorts in public in 18 years

My small square dick

>tfw 5.5x5.5

that not small in terms length, its average, but in terms of girth you're in top 5% easily m8.

HRHB
R
H
B

can't talk to girls

my 6.5x5 inch dick after all my my gfs told me they're used to bigger when I asked

My small dick
>4.7''

they are lying or you misjudged, easily top 20-15% of guys.

oh you sweet summer child

shouldn't have asked, son
it's because alpha guys with big dicks fug all dese sluts before the betas can swoop in, forever changing the neural pussy pathways

statistically I'm right, i already checked.

fortunatley dick size and pretty much any other metric is completely unrelated, manlets/ugly/gays etc......can all have huge dicks, not related to how alpha you are.

The first time I did it was because I got cocky since I thought I was big, then every time after that It was to see how far the rabbit hole goes.

they say they're used to or HAD bigger with some variation on answers.

similar physique to mine. How tall are you bro?

My weight, where I am in life..That's about it..

5'6

Between 20-25% bf

Feel I'll never be loved by anybody that isn't family.

Ignorance is bliss. Im not saying they always fucked some hung dude, its they they all had bigger

I can never tell if theyre lying when they tell my the biggest dude wasnt the best in bed

Assymetrical jawline

Here's a pic from when i was 16

20 now and it doesn't seem to be getting worse at least

I've found pics of me when I was like 6 years old and it was already assymetrical so I guess it's just something inwas born with

Oh well

if you want better looking legs, do leg press. squats are great for posterior chain / core yada yada but LP is a quad godsend

That I have never worked in my life. I am 27 years old and my parents pay for all of my expenses. Everything else (health, looks, friends, gf and sex) is great.

student loan debt
worried I smell bad
or
worried my voice sounds weird

Post pic

Probably anxiety, you should take it slow with a girl. Really get to know her and be comfortable around her, anxiety will fall as you're around each other more often.
You'd be surprised how often girls feel bad about fucking a guy too soon, if they are into them beyond just sexuality.

I don't really care about any girl I date ever, just go through the courtship process, bang, that's it.
Makes it pretty hard to make connections.

Is that length times circumference? Nigga, 5 inches is average in the US, they are bullshitting.

Biggest Insecurities?
I'm over weight.
My dick isnt huge.
My eyes arent blue like my sister.
My hair is curley and not straight.
My family is broke and broken.
I dont have my life together.
My mental trauma from years of neglect and abuse.

Cut nigga, and raloxifine for gyno

Lordosis and sway back. Having trouble finding the root cause of the issue. None of the online diagnostic videos fit me quite right.

Are you me

At least 4 can be cut down from this list over time

Meant to the first time but forgot

Here's some pics

Like I said it hasn't really gotten worse or better throughout the years just stayed the same

My jaw locks up sometimes to and it pops when I chew I don't know if I had an underbite when I was a kid or something but something didn't develop right

I've thought about the whole jaw surgery thing but I don't know I'm pretty sure he military would pay for it and I could get it done because my jaw locks up and shit and hurts sometimes but I don't know how the results would be, im not super self conscience about it, I never even realized it until i was probably 17 or 18 years old

My shitty skin genetics and keratosis Pilaris on my arms is what I really want to fix the most

im poor and ill always be poor because i lack the ability to talk to people and for any job that pays actual money you have to be a non autist

I only have two big insecurities, which I feel equally shit about
>severe gyno, diagnosed by doctor (getting surgery in August)
>5.1x5 benis (literally insecure enough that I'm considering enlargement surgery)

yes its LxC

>5 inches are average
if there's one thing you should have learned from weightlifting its that women dont want average

also Im guessing that after they took a big cock they always miss the feeling so they get "used" to it

I really doubt they're bullshitting as I got most of them really drunk before asking them.

You look really good. I don't even see an uneven jaw.

You honestly look fine, mate.

I can see it, but you're a perfectly fuckable human being. Nothing to be concerned about.

nigga wat u talking about

mild gyno and dat balding
Lifting and shaving my head with a razor has helped a lot

Sucks to be you

Engineering brah or CS, half the people in my classes are full on autistic

hey where'd you get that little triangle hat?

I have phimosis.
I tried stretching but it didn't really do anything, the only solution I can think of is circumcision and I don't want to go down that road. I have no time to take a week or two off of doing anything and I honestly prefer my ant eater dick to the mushroom that would arise.
I've turned down many a blowjob because I don't want girls seeing my dick before it's inside them. Every time I have sex I just sneak it in.

I have an 8 inch dick and need to jerk off 3-4 times a day or I go crazy and I'm still a virgin and will probably die one.

Ptosis/droopy eyelid which for some reason appears in pictures but I can't see it in the mirror, so I don't know what other people see
Uneven/discolored teeth
High hairline
Bad skin
Manlet
Kissless virgin
Live with parents at 23
Wasted the past 5 years sitting in front of a computer
No ambitions or will to succeed at anything

The list goes on really.

I'm surprised you've managed so far, I recommend you get circumcised. It sucks pretty bad for a few days but honestly having a normal dick was worth the pain/discomfort

I'd be more worried about your weird left ear m8

dude
a doctor did some magic trick on my penis (no homo) and sorted it out without any kind of circumcision. I think in the end it was the string that was too tight. go look it up and hear about your options, it really is worth it.

My jew nose.

My lack of friends. Clearly my personality is shit because I haven't had friends since I was like 13 (24 now). Not having friends means I have never asked a girl out, not having friends means I never gained hobbies to meet people, as the years went on i became more miserable and depressed and cynical. Because I don't have friends, I have no motivation for anything in life, including even really starting my life because I don't see the point.

I'm ugly and have been insulted for it my life, but I'm not even insecure about it, i joke about it too. But not having friends has destroyed my entire life.

My phimosis is pinhole so stretching is impossible. I really need to go to the doctors but it's pretty embarrassing desu, been putting it off for ages

He's obviously a Croat my man

I have the same shit
Hurts to have sex, going to give my foreskin to the jews soon

>going bald

I'm handsome as fuck too but I can't do the HY haircut for maximum sexy due to my receding hairline
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

pic related is the dream

Listen here Hitler. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, m8.

>MFW THINKING ABOUT YOU HURTING

Sexual performance, I jizz too fast

Damn dude those are some nice digits.

my ex said her ex was bigger but I was a thousand times better

for whatever it's worth

Kek chess board lol
lPozdrav frende

This. Also money

>fat fuck in rehab
>99% chance of loose skin
>look like a retard because my deadbeat mom dropped me as a baby
>parents and brother made it a habit years ago to bully me
>losing friends because I'm going out less
>never had a gf
>exclusively had sex with prostitutes
>good chance the sore in my throat is an std I picked up
>below average benis
>self-loathing at an all time high
>panic attacks at night so I never get a decent sleep

Dandruff
I'm fine with my hair, voice, skin, height, dick, etc, but fuck dandruff
Can't get rid of this shit

Well it doesn't interfere with my sex life other than it looks stupid. I don't find it painful or anything.
How long does it hurt and is it as intense as everyone says or are those folk just pussies?
I've had a doctor look at it and give me steroid cream, but it honestly did nothing extra and he recommended circumcision but I'm busy as fuck.
Putting it off for like 10 years masterrace.
It sucks but it's probably the only route.

I fucking hate what losing weight did to my tits in the short term. I mean, theres a considerable amount of tissue left, thank zyzzus- but I still have noticeable empty space at the top of the boobs.

Love everything else about weight loss, though.

Im going to hog the bench for the next 6 months. No one uses it where I lift, anyway.

my forehead being too big

I have long hair that kind of covers it (i'm a guy) but still looks idiotic when i swim or something

How small?

you can never know if its true or not

I got torticolois on my left side of face, because I used to game 10 hours a day during the time I grew and I had terrible posture.

Its only noticed if you really really stare into it, my left eye is little bit asymetrical, it looks horrible on photos, but in real life it doesnt.

I am stil debating what should I do, surgery or maybe get some fake glasses to hide it or just kill myself....

Same boat here man, started when I was fucking 13 years old...

But I was really proactive about it and with treatment I still have enough at 26 to keep a buzz cut and not look like a cancer patient. Beard and bulkier build helps too I guess

hurts for like a week, morning wood is painful but they use stretchy stitches. They give you meds too, I didn't really use em after the first day. If you can get it covered by insurance then go for it.

Thanks guys means a lot I know it's not a super big deal nobody has ever said anything and I didn't even notice until maybe 2 years ago but I already have like no self confidence. I'm probably just using it as an excuse to not go out and try to meet new people or have fun, telling myself I'm uglier than I really am shit like that I think a lot of people do that

also this pic shows what I'm talking about look at the red lines, top is right side of face, bottom is left side

I over exaggerated the lines but that's the assymetry left side is curved and not sharp and the right side is a more defined and definite curve from mandible to chin

It's the left half of my jaw that's weird too, and also my left trap insertion is different than the right. Weird right?

Courtesy of my uncle, Sam
Military issue if you are serious it's the Air Force flight cap

Same senpai. I last way too long in bed and the girls always get tired and want it to end. My ex thought it was her fault and became self conscious on the ordeal. I've only came once from vaginal intercourse. Ever other time I have to finish myself off.

Being a mildly attractive Korean

RA RA RASPUTIN

5'9"

Also i have extremely thin wrists.

And i can't grow a good beard.

And my skincolour is way darker than the rest of my family and i don't like it.

I'm guessing Fin/Minox/Niz and Hair transplant ye?

atm I don't think I could pull of the buzz, too weedy. Gotta be that Johnny sins mode

My boobs are small, my ex bf used to make fun of me for it. Really got to me.

Also, I dislike my nose.

True.

you can never really know the truth, you can never know if they're lying when they say you're good. But eventually, you tell yourself if you sucked they'd tell you, or if you sucked and they didn't tell you, they're not worth your time and you stop caring.

That's where the key is really, not giving a fuck, not worrying so much. People are free to lie and do whatever the fuck they want, as long as they can handle what comes afterwards.

Her behavior indicated she loved the D, even if I'm not big and wasn't the healthiest...

Oh shit, I remember you from a long time with your skelly kid pic in the green hat, I think in a CBT thread.

same size as my iPhone 5s when fully erect. is this bad?

hooah fello airman! I was a crew cheif homie. was that pic in basic?

also, your jaw line looks fine man.

remember, it matters more if you carry yourseslf with confidence then your appearance does.

for example, my tattoo was fucked up so i feel a bit insecure about it. oh well though, its there now might as well embrace it.

Cheers man, I'm gonna talk to my doctor again and sort something out. I assume I'll need time off work but my boss owes me anyways.

small boobs aren't that big a deal, literally all about ass anyway.

insecurity?

It's a big deal to me, I have B cup breasts and seeing women with D+ breasts makes me insecure as all hell. Men also prefer large boobs, anyone who says otherwise is a liar.

Kill me, Pete

Did you dye your armpit hair?
Why the fuck is it green?

forget that dude man. also lets see em

death grip mastubating. chill out on the jerking off and your problems will dissapear.

meh i woundly worry about it dude. cant change it.

How narrow is your foreskin?