Reverse Progress

Reverse progress thread. Post your pics

>bride-iCanGetFatNow.png

>become stay at home mom
>start watching morning shows all day like all other moms
>morning shows need to keep their audiences
>every segment designed around telling stay at home moms that they are foundation of society, they can do no wrong, they are beautiful no matter what
>tell them they don't need to do anything besides sit on their couch and watch their tv shows/advertisements
>women start turning into fat, annoying slobs

20 years later everyone starts wondering why men don't want to get married anymore

Wait...she became a doge?

fuck off ribbit

>Even dogger got fat

What one year of working of McDonald's can do to the girl you crushed on

anyone know the name of the subreddit for pics like this?

>tfw oneitis gets fat

I can finally move on

this is my greatest fear, I must find a grill who is a psycho for fitness

Guy I went to school with married this girl.

He took both pictures btw.

blessing in the skies m8

Jesus Christ. I dont think one of these has ever made me so sad.

the grey shirt girl in the first pic is the black shirt girl in the second, right? Still remains fuckable tho, high test lmao.

It's the perfect opportunity user. Get her while the self esteem is at an all time low then put her on a program and get the fatty back into shape.

She was pretty fucking good looking in that first pic. Honestly thinking about going this route and molding a girl instead of getting a delusional Stacy whore.

Going through that right now.

It is a weird feeling. In one side I'm sad that she was such a cutie that is a chubby 6/10 now.

On another, it is great to be fucking girls way hotter than her, and she sees how much below me she is now.

Either way, it is weird to realize how superficial I actually am. She isn't so cute anymore and now I don't give 2 shits when she talks to me.

You can actually tell in the first picture she has shit genetics and is about to blow the fuck up.

You can never change a person if they dont legitimately want to change. Been there with two gfs that i thought i could transform. It just doesnt work unless they really want it. It'll just lead to frustraion all around.

Nope, she's the one in the clam bra.

Yeh I see what you are saying. Certain girls definitely can get attached enough to the point where they would do anything. All depends on the purpose I guess.

doesn't matter, still fuckable, can you give me some more after-bulk pics of her user?

Dodged that bullet

You realize you could just say digress, right?

Do you mean regress?

D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

Really either, unless reverse racism is actually a thing.

Sure thing desu

>She got so fat, it affected her dog.

first pic confirmed for timebomb

I did not see this coming, how can you detect if your gf is going to turn into this

Nice upgrade, bro

>that last face

shes fucking hot you twerp

This is some kind of backstab, imagine marrying her and her turning like this.

fucking hell that right pic is disgusting

Don't tell me she didn't go downhill real fast. She's gonna be landwhale in about another year I'd guess.

there should be like a prenup clause in every marriage for this shit

Yep I agree

she's still objectively smokin hawt, hotter in her before but still something id look twice at. could go either way. what age is she?

is she slavic/armenian/something like that? those always age poorly

Look at her mom, that's usually not a bad indicator, also their arms are pretty good giveaways.

She's 19. Apparently her parents divorced and when her strict mom lost custody she started partying non-stop. Probably should've seen this coming.

It was /r/FitToFat but SRS fags got it shut down. I'm someone that doesn't really love the FPH but that subreddit and threads like this inspire me to not be a fatass and I was pissed when I saw the subreddit gone. Did they make another anyone know?

Yeah this chick is almost hotter now you low test fag.

This is why I never want to get pregnant and have children.
I'm too selfish to sacrifice myself for a screeching baby that sucks my time and money.

No pics because I am at work but I have reverse progressed by 26lbs. Currently working to unJUST myself.

I had a six pack and a nice shaped chest. Now I look all flabby and man titties.

Wood berry familia

oh shit wat up

MOAR!!!

you mean missed that high test opportunity

still fuckable and you can clearly see she is a with a 6ft dyel who can bench 95 pounds. More proof you don't need to lift. And if you do lift just do biceps and chest

AI MAMI NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

god what a fucking waste
makes me sad

this is just a flattering angle
guy standing next to her is covering 1/5 of her
still hot, but if she dropped the weight she'd be major league

Nah they moved over to Voat.co.

If you search the site v/fatpeoplehate will come up. It's basically reddit for ragequitters. Still quality content tho

Her old friends that didnt see her for a couple years probably think she died because they cant find her anywhere and some fat shit took over her facebook..ew

>doesn't matter, still fuckable

Put down the keyboard dawg, stop posting.

Yeah, they removed fit to fat over on Voat as well it seems :(

Same swimsuit one year later

Muh dick

This is distressing. I hope my gf won't suddenly become a landwhale one day.

she looks like the kind of fat girl who posts pics on okcupid cropped to just show her clevage

fingers are starting to morph into stubby hot dogs

That's why you get a woman who loves to exercise. Make it a focal point of your relationship and do shit like hike or gym or bike ride together.

>shit genetics

And a woman that knows how to cook. Too many people these days think healthy cooking is hard work and then just go for the easy way out and eat like shit.

Just came back from a family 4th of july cookout. Saw my little cousin (she's 22, but she's always my little cousin) for the first time since Christmas and damn she put on weight in a few months time. She went to avg/slightly athletic build to average flabby getting a gut and double chin. I don't think she cooks for herself at all. I bet it's all fast food and dining out combined with not being active. Funny how she's in school for nursing and lets herself go. I don't have any pics of her, but she looks like she's teetering the line of "about to have a shit body from shit diet and shit genetics"

God this shit is depressing. How do these people live like that? It's one thing to always be fat, but his can a girl be hot and then decide she wants to be fat? Did she look at old pictures of herself and just want to kill herself?

If she's fat she's not 6/10 user.Simple truth.

Scientists found that in rats with cocaine addiction, they would choose to indulge in cocaine water even when it resulted in electric shock.

The rats actually actively made a choice to take the pain just so they could feel their addiction.

A similar thing is happening to the western world thanks to sugar consumption and fast food.

Yes fatties are to blame; they've made the choice to feed the addiction rather than replace the foods with healthier options... but ultimately we are all slaves to our neurons; and in the case of the fats they're slaves to dopramine release via the reward circuit which is tied to junk food. They've already given up and instead they're indulging in short term happiness even when it's the very cause of their depression in the first place.

I feel sorry for them. The choice is in our own hands to improve but at the same time the industry holds alot of blame.

Duuuude it's so fucking bizarre
I'm at uni at the moment studying my bachelors in nursing and the 5-10% of males in the course are fit, healthy guys.
Where as maybe only 5-10% of the total number of women in the course are fit and healthy, the rest are either fat, spooky skeletons that don't exercise, club sluts that get drunk and take drugs every weekend or older women who have kids.

Like fuck, you're ment to be on the front line of the health industry fuckig act like you belong there as a worker not a potential patient

THIS THIS THIS THIS

I guarantee you it's accurate

...are the girls who aren't fat at least cute tho

gluttony always has been a sin
there's no excuses for weakness

That sucks. I went to a university with a really good nursing school and all the nurses were absurdly hot. God damn I miss undergrad.

Work as a radiographer and know lots of nurses. I have never come across a group of people so susceptible to meme diet and exercise trends in my life. When it comes to assessing and understanding the nutritional needs of a patient they're really on the ball, yet somehow they personally subscribe to the dumbest ideas when they are trying to lose weight.

Consequently they're all fat pallid fucks.

It blows my mind

What's the difference between a radiographer and a radiologist?

Nigga just how much control do you think you have? You do realize your "conscious will" doesn't exist right?

Every choice you make is the reaction of neural pathways; your conscious will is just a hallucination. When you think you're making the choice between pizza or chinese food; your neural pathways are making that choice and they're just making you hallucinate you're actively making the choice.

The same applies for fats. Their own enemy is their own neural programming; of course it can be overcome through correct diet and eating habits but the fact remains that they don't have any "willful" control.

I eat clean but I know I couldn't go on a water fast for 7 days; because my brain wouldn't let me. It would invent any excuse for me to eat again; I would find some reason or logical explanation when in reality it is my neural programming kicking in to stop me from killing myself.

The fats need to choose to help themselves, but at the same time it must be remembered that they've been programmed to have reward circuits which fire in response to eating sugary foods. It's an addiction which they are slaves to, and like all animals they will choose to harm themselves to feed that addiction.

The rats are proof, they lack the conscious ego/the narrative we give ourselves yet they are still willful slaves to neural addiction in tests. We're exactly the same; our conscious ego is just a hallucination. Every choice we made and every thought we have is the result of a neuron passing on a neurotransmitter to trigger another neuron; thus causing a chain reaction which results in you making the choice to go to the shops. The entire consciouss ego and the illusion of willpower is just that; it's an illusion. We are the passengers and the brain is the driver.

Samefag here

I'm not saying fats aren't to blame for their own condition. But I'm saying they deserve some sympathy and understanding. Alot of the fats I know aren't educated enough on healthy eating.

They eat they've eaten healthy because they had a salad with mayonnaise all over it.

>The entire consciouss ego and the illusion of willpower is just that; it's an illusion
not true. explain how people quit smoking under your shallow understanding of the brain. there are higher and lower brain functions, and the higher ones can always win out, though sometimes people choose to submit to the lower urgers

truuuuuu lmao

Radiographer takes pictures, radiologist interprets them

>He thinks he exists

Ayy lmao

>Working at QWERTYs sub
>Trying to feel superior

Would smash... High test, whatever, she's thick and hot...

People don't choose. The choice is being made in their mind.

The dorsolateral prefrontal cortex is responsible for controlling impulses.

Not your "will".

In the case of an obese person fighting addiction, their dorsolateral prefrontal cortex and their orbitofrontal cortex will be overpowered by the firing of the neural pathway associated with the desire for the release of dopamine.

You don't make any choices. YOU don't exist.

That decision you just made to refrain from eating that apple? That was the result of your prefrontal cortex and all the parts that it consists of.

If you were to inject yourself with a drug to enhance your prefrontal cortex, would you still be making the choice to refrain from addiction?

If you were to get a brain tumor which pressed on your amygdala it'd make you more aggressive; but you'd still be "you", and you'd still feel like "you". You'd actively justify those times you got mad, and you'd be in total control of your temper and you'd choose to be aggressive. But how much of that choice is "willfully" yours when in reality your amygdala is being stimulated and causing your temper to flare up?

You don't exist faggot. Stop deluding yourself and thinking it's all about "choice". It's not about choice, it's about reprogramming.

is she dating that tall lesbian or are they just friends?

how do these people change their mass so drastically when i've been the same hungry skeleton narrow 5lb weight range for 10 years?

i'm not arguing that the brain controls human behavior, 3rd graders understand that. but to say that all of your actions are based on a small subset of neurons that handle what we identify as 'cravings' and 'addiction' is a horrible simplification of reality

>denying one of the three pillars of reason
go back to high school philosophy.

>those bursting buttons
Why do fat people do this? Any former or current fatties care to weigh in?

Your ENTIRE brain is built from neurons and glia. Every single thing we do is the choice of neural pathways.

That decision you just made to respond to me? YOU didn't make that because YOU don't exist. A multitude of pathways fired to tell you to respond; the notion of YOU making that choice is a total hallucination. You are just a hallucination, you believe you're in control but you're not. Your consciousness doesn't exist, it's built up of a whole multitude of different parts which result in a shared experience masquerading as consciousness.

You need to understand this. YOU as you know it don't exist.

Try reading some neuroscience you deluded little faggot.

Alright gents, I know the only surefire way to prevent this. You can ask your lady to gym every time you go and she may say no. You can suggest you have a cute gym bunny friend to get her there out of jealousy. Ultimately though, you cant make her go. You can however control her diet. Tell her that you buy the food. You shop, you pay for it, its your contribution alone. If she's worth anything she'll appreciate it or at worst cave with some insistence. Then you just buy good shit. No one gets fat on brocolli, period

Did she like your abs, though?