Roid Real Talk

Why SHOULDN'T you take steroids?

Other urls found in this thread:

drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/anabolic-steroids
cesar.umd.edu/cesar/drugs/steroids.asp
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2646607/
betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/healthyliving/steroids
mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/fitness/in-depth/performance-enhancing-drugs/art-20046134
jama.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=393678
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0924933812742220
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you should only take them if you absolutely know what you're doing. if you go into them blind you will without a doubt fuck your life up. take the time to research how to take them, how to run a cycle, what to do post cycle, etc.

because they are illegal and only very stupid people inject something into their bodies which they bought from the black market

You will go bald and you will become infertile.

Also you will get gyno and possibly liver and heart diseases.

because putting a needle in your ass every 3 days sucks and youll lose your gains when you stop

Only if you go above the natty limit. If you use them to build up to natural levels then obviously that can be sustained on natural test production.

Because you don't necessarily know the quality of what you're taking, and it could have long lasting negative impacts on your endocrine system.
Also girls only want ottermode.

not if your test production stays suppressed after you stop taking them

You're really cute OP, basically a 9/10, roids would make you less desirable.

>not if your test production stays suppressed after you stop taking them

There is no evidence to suggest it does.

short term gains for long term risk

contrary to shills, you will likely lose a lot of your gains made with steroids once you cycle off, regardless of how many cycles you did

once you do dip, you will have to relearn habits and willpower because you had an easy time gaining & cutting

Because I'm enjoying my humanity.

Honestly, I'd love to use them, I'm DYEL af (3 months lifting, eating like a tiny pony) and would love to see some big ass results quick. Now, the thing is, you first gotta know how to get them. Once you got the the gear, you better hope to fucking god you use them correctly (I am not qualified).

If I had a doctor, with plenty of athletes under his belt that have roided under his supervision, I would fucking juice quicker than you know.

But Dr. Khumad, doesn't exist in my life.

Besides.

If you're an average man, your testosterone levels are low as it is naturally. Your mom has been drinking soda with asparatame while pregnant, you've probably eaten food heated in plastic containers during your developmental years, and probably a whole bunch of other shit that has fucked your natural testosterone production without a doubt.

so really, by roiding, you're simply putting your test levels where they'd be normally anyways.

>Suppressed

There is no proof for this. But ok, let's say it was true. Why the fuck does that matter? your natural test levels are low as shit anyway in all likelihood, AND your test levels start dropping like a rock at 25-30 - not that they're that high anyway.

Why would you want to go back to being "natural"?

Cheapens the achievement.

You have to keep roiding else you'll go small again.

You buy your gear from online fruitcakes or Bubba from the gym locker room. And then you inject this unknown into your body.

Various issues with long-term organ damage, decreased natural test production and emotional imbalances.

After 30-35 it's your own gamble, are you willing to sacrifice the last say ten years of your life with a chance of some kind of complication in exchange for a more agile and lively middle years.

provide evidence that environmental BPA or aspartame effect test levels, or even hormones.
oh wait..

>If you're an average man, your testosterone levels are low as it is naturally. Your mom has been drinking soda with asparatame while pregnant, you've probably eaten food heated in plastic containers during your developmental years, and probably a whole bunch of other shit that has fucked your natural testosterone production without a doubt.
LOL WHAT

m8

m8...

m8,

c'mon now, it's genetic, environmental can sway your test production by -10%... genetic like fluid intelligence (which is in low production for you, ect.)

Most men are an AVERAGE amount of testosterone, which is not considered low.

Taking roids is cheat codes to aesthetics and lifting. Doesn't that in essence ruin the point of working out?

Not to mention factual evidence of long term effects of taking roids/test regardless of what roiders on here want to believe
>just do ur research bro its perfectly safe!
these people will face a very sad and dark reality as they start getting older
>b-but my bros on a Veeky Forums image board said it would all be okay..
that's literally what they will be thinking

and lastly, you CAN look good without steroids. it just takes some fucking determination and dedication to the gym.

>Doesn't that in essence ruin the point of working out?
no, working out is a means to an end. if you have superior means to that end, you should use the superior means.

if your life is shit and the only thing you have going for you is your body's appearance, roid away

if you actually have something going for yourself, consider not fucking up your body longterm

>c'mon now, it's genetic, environmental can sway your test production by -10%... genetic like fluid intelligence (which is in low production for you, ect.)

is it really genetic?

Research shows that testosterone levels are dropping worldwide by 1% a year on average, people born in the 80's have much higher natural testosterone than people born in the 90's or 00's and so on.

>Most men are an AVERAGE amount of testosterone, which is not considered low.

Average of what? Average for low test males? Yeah sure, average for a healthy amount a man should have? nope.

All the shit around us is bombing your test levels, especially in your developmental years.

>Taking roids is cheat codes to aesthetics and lifting. Doesn't that in essence ruin the point of working out?

There's no such thing as cheating in the game of life. There are things that get results, and things that don't.

That's like claiming doing a strength based program, consuming whey protein and creatine are cheating because they make life and lifting easier for you. Is it really cheating?

There's no proof you're fucking up anything longterm provided you don't have health problems beforehand, don't do cardio or take astronomical doses without regular bloodwork.

>working out is a means to an end

Wow, if that's what you really believe, I feel bad for you.

Go ahead.
I have other elements in my life that count as self-improvement, if that's what you think lifting does for you.

I am natty and don't plan on roiding but this

>Taking roids is cheat codes to aesthetics and lifting. Doesn't that in essence ruin the point of working out?

is a very weak argument. Lifting is not just a past time where you challenge yourself physically. It is that, but it is also a means to an end. It comes at a cost - hours spent, mental focus spent. If you ca safely save yourself a couple of months of your life in aggregate to reach your goals, as well as live your life in a better state for more of your life, then the downsides are outweighed by the upsides. All of life is tradeoffs.

b.c ppl think u cant do it without steroids, so me being me, i like to be in their face, and prove them wrong. only thing i want is to lose is the belly fat i have that ruins my aesthetic.. natural is best

Cant impregnante dat grill with tiny roid balls

its more of a lifestyle, only war should convince u otherwise

>There's no proof

drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/anabolic-steroids

cesar.umd.edu/cesar/drugs/steroids.asp

betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/healthyliving/steroids

>inb4 mr.roider user is smarter than factual studies

unfortunately you are not aware that there is no endgame to lifting, you are constantly trying to improve and get better

>Wow, if that's what you really believe, I feel bad for you.

Yes...

What is the goal of lifting weights?

Easy. To look better and to be stronger.

What do anabolic steroids allow you to considerably cut down time to achieve? Looking better and being stronger.

Sorry nigger, some of us want to live our 20's well. We want to have sex, we want to have people "mire" us, we want to enjoy our lives.

We don't have 10 years to be lifting until we're balding in our 30's to finally reach a barely passable physiques that 6 months of blasting and cruising after lifting for a year natty will get you.

I love this argument, it happens every thread.
Roidergoy assumes that nattys don't have nice physiques, don't have any sex, don't live up in our 20s and don't enjoy life.

I usually assume that it's just projection and the roidergoy is hoping that injecting drugs in him with make his life immensely better

I love the irony in your last line about balding, considering that's one of the main side effects of roiding

Why should you?

>drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/anabolic-steroids
>cesar.umd.edu/cesar/drugs/steroids.asp
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2646607/
>betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/healthyliving/steroids

You literally didn't even look through those sources. I picked the last one because I'm not going to bother when you put so little effort into this.

>damage to the gonads (testicles or ovaries)
"no"
>liver diseases
This is why you don't abuse orals and you monitor your liver enzymes/take supplements like Milk Thistle.
>malfunctions of the kidneys, liver or heart
Blood test regularly
>'roid rage', which is characterised by uncontrollable outbursts of psychotic aggression
Fucking roid rage? >inb4 source is "wrestlemania wrestlers"
This is as much of a myth as reefer madness causing people to jump out of buildings
>paranoia
'no'
>mood swings, including deep depression
Caused by PCTing, easy solution - blast and cruise. It won't happen.
>severe acne
Doesn't happen to everyone and you can use accutane to take care of it
>high blood cholesterol levels
Monitor them, do cardio.
>high blood pressure
Do cardio, monitor them.
>injuries to tendons that can't keep up with the increased muscle strength
This is why you lift hard for 1-2 years to strengthen your tendons then when you roid you don't toss on as much weight as you can but go somewhat slow
>delusional feelings of being superhuman or invincible
LOL what

Is this a government website? This sounds like a teenager wrote it
>fluid retention
And?
>trembling and muscle tremors
Wat
>stunted bone growth in adolescents.
Don't roid as a teenager. No one is recommending this, ANYWHERE

>Roidergoy assumes that nattys don't have nice physiques, don't have any sex, don't live up in our 20s and don't enjoy life.

I didn't assume that they don't, I simply said that it's most important to be big and strong when you're in your 20's, and if you're lifting naturally you're not going to look very good until you get into the 2nd half of your 20's most likely.

yeah for sure you can look good, but you'll never be that "WOW guy", the guy who people stare at the beach, or the one who people say "Damn... big guy" even wearing full clothes.

>I love the irony in your last line about balding, considering that's one of the main side effects of roiding

Only if you're predisposed to balding. It doesn't cause it, it simply speeds it up if it was meant to be.

Luckily no males in my family have had any issues with balding as far as I know.

It's a 'different strokes' kind of deal. If you have standards - in terms of personal well-being, and looks, and lifting helps you get there that's perfect.

Maybe it is also a matter of perspective. I am over 30, and I know what my goals in strength fitness are, and they don't include the Olympics, or bodybuilding or strongman competitions or anything, that's not my life, and that's ok. They are more about feeling great in my own body, setting a great example to my kids, and receiving the respect of colleagues and admiration of women (especially my wife).

It's not a lifestyle for me, and I don't see why it would be worthy of being one.

>user disproves factual studies from government sources by saying "no"
Why dont you post something backed by data before you make these claims mate

and why dont you use this one buddy
try giving that a read, might be difficult for you

>"Sorry nigger, some of us want to live our 20's well. We want to have sex, we want to have people "mire" us, we want to enjoy our lives."

Some of us, as in people who roid, correct? In what context did that not imply only roiders experience these things?

Your testosterone is probably lower than you think and it falling annually past 30...

You would highly benefit from TRT at the very least, not even only for muscle gains, even if you don't lift it's still tremendously important for mental health as a man.

>Some of us, as in people who roid, correct? In what context did that not imply only roiders experience these things?

Precisely. Some of us care about enjoying our lives when we're young. That's why people roid.

It's like the difference between having $2 million dollars in your 20's or having $10 million dollars in your 40's.

Which would you rather have? Which one is more valuable to you?

yo where the fuck do you even begin to purchase steroids?

I have pretty decent skin and hair right now, and I'm making reasonable gains without them, so at this point I have no reason to potentially jeopardize my assets for a shortcut to getting bigger than I think I reasonably should be.

Nothing against roiders, if you can do it safely and it makes you happy, then go for it. I just don't think I need it.

>backtracks on what he said, then repeats himself

lmao

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2646607/
>try giving that a read, might be difficult for you

Sure.

>Accumulating evidence suggests that long-term use of supraphysiologic doses of AAS may have adverse effects on a number of organ systems, leading to both medical and psychiatric pathology. Importantly, accumulating evidence suggests that some of these effects may persist long after last AAS exposure. However, the frequency and severity of AAS-induced morbidity and mortality is still poorly understood, largely because these effects may not declare themselves until users enter middle or old age - and investigators have examined at most small samples of aging AAS users. But this situation is poised to change, as hundreds of thousands of former (and sometimes still current) illicit AAS users begin to pass the age of 45. As this wave of aging users approaches, it is imperative to initiate larger and more systematic studies of the long-term effects of AAS, so that we can better inform both the present and future generations.

>However, the frequency and severity of AAS-induced morbidity and mortality is still poorly understood, largely because these effects may not declare themselves until users enter middle or old age

>and investigators have examined at most small samples of aging AAS users

>it is imperative to initiate larger and more systematic studies of the long-term effects of AAS, so that we can better inform both the present and future generations.

So basically... it's saying that there is some evidence is may have negative health consequences but the amount of people studied has been too small to draw any real conclusions and the timelines of the studies have been too short as well.

So BASICALLY, this says nothing. it literally says "We need more evidence to draw a conclusion about the adverse affects of AAS usage".

Please just shut the fuck up, I'm not going to continue with this when you don't even read your own sources.

steroids.org

Because people throughout history have eaten so

When you're young your body is trying to work out what your "normal" hormone levels are. Using steroids impedes this process.

How can you expect your body to bounce back to normal post cycle if your body didn't even know what "normal" is?

>Accumulating evidence suggests that long-term use of supraphysiologic doses of AAS may have adverse effects on a number of organ systems, leading to both medical and psychiatric pathology. Importantly, accumulating evidence suggests that some of these effects may persist long after last AAS exposure

Did you read that? It's saying that there is more than one piece of evidence that suggest roiding will adversely affect your organs. There is not accumulating evidence that roiding will NOT affect your organs. Just because it's not set in stone doesn't mean that the data doesn't point towards it.
I like how you still failed to post any studies or data on any claim you made other than saying "lol no". I already know you can't do so other than talking out of your ass or linking some pastebin from /fraud/ with another user saying how roids are good 4 u

>How can you expect your body to bounce back to normal post cycle if your body didn't even know what "normal" is?

Why do you want it to go back to "normal"?

Normal fucking sucks, unless you have exceptionally high natural testosterone(probably not) it sucks ass. And it drops like a rock at 30-35. Why do you want that?

Natural is bullshit, where are you reading this post right now? That monitor/smartphone isn't natural either

>May have adverse effects
>May have

That can mean anything, especially given into account how they themselves have admitted the sample size is tiny and not long-term enough.

>I like how you still failed to post any studies or data on any claim you made other than saying "lol no"

THERE'S NO STUDIES FAGGOT. I can't post them because there aren't any studies proving the long-term health effects on a large enough sample size OF USING STEROIDS.

So how the fuck am I suppose to post studies of the contrary? The research simply hasn't been done, and if it has it's been flawed in numerous ways - admittedly by their own researchers.

>THERE'S NO STUDIES FAGGOT.

Ayyy

Don't be so evil.

>Why do you want it to go back to "normal"?

Because there may come a point in your life when you don't want to be on gear or it's not possible to be on gear. It would be a shame to find yourself in a situation where you have to, for example, take trt for the rest of your life through no choice of your own.

It's not unreasonable to hold off from taking steroids until you are fully developed.

Plus when you're older you're hopefully able to make more mature and informed decisions about what risks you'd like to take with your body.

There literally aren't.

You don't read your own sources. There is no longterm study on aas usage with sufficient samplesize to draw conclusions.

Maybe ask around the steroid general.

In the USA, possession is a felony, which can put you in prison, not jail, which can put you in felony status, which can prevent you from ever getting a decent job, which can leave you homeless.

Not worth it in the USA.

That's an unfortunate part of this all as well. People in their 20s are still really young and usually don't make the smartest decisions

>It would be a shame to find yourself in a situation where you have to, for example, take trt for the rest of your life through no choice of your ow

Why would that be a shame?

Do you know how many men past 30 years of age have low testosterone and they don't know about it? and they suffer in silence?

Do you know how hard your testosterone drops(it wasn't that high in the first place) 40 and onwards? Do you really want to have erection/sex drive problems, motivation problems and identity crisises not including your physique looking like shit?

TRT is necessary for pretty much every single man, there is no reason not to be on TRT-level doses of testosterone.

>It's not unreasonable to hold off from taking steroids until you are fully developed.

Most men have too low testosterone in today's world. They suffer in silence.

Plenty of people are literally living their only life suffering from low testosterone, arguably, well not arguably, undoubtedly the most important thing a man can have. There is absolutely no reason not to.

>Because there may come a point in your life when you don't want to be on gear or it's not possible to be on gear

AGAIN. THERE IS NO PROOF THAT EXOGENOUS TESTOSTERONE STOPS THE PRODUCTION OF ENDOGENOUS TESOTSTERONE

we're going back and forth here

A few reasons. If you do a physical sport competitively, the obvious benefit is better performance. Eventually this will catch up to you though, since roiding is universally illegal in sports. If you're not competing, then you're doing it for a personal achievement, that's all fine and good, but you have to weigh whether it's worth all the downsides. For lifting big heavy things? Not quite sure I understand outside of competing but hey, go for it I guess. Aesthetics? You can look fantastic, better than 99% of people without steroids, and in only 2-3 years. The steroids can help you do it faster, but once you stop you'll get little again, so you're stuck.

I can't think of a really good reason that's worth the downsides.

prob will at 25, but I know if I roid now at 22 my hairline will just dissapear at 25 itll prob be gone anyway

you can literally test your gear to find out the concentration of testosterone per ML or MG of a pill

The point of roids is to work HARDER than you would off cycle because your body can now take it. An idiot puts just as much effort and a smart guy puts even more every day at the gym. How does that cheapen anything?

Emotional imbalances are vastly over exaggerated as proven by peer reviewed studies

long term organ damage is possible, if you do it wrong and abuse steroids. It's not fucking different than abusing alcohol. It will fuck your liver up. You do it in moderation, its not great for you, but it's not going to produce long term organ damage. Jesus christ

Overcomplicating things.

Don't blast above a gram, do blood work every 3 months, see your doctor and you are set for life.
Cruise on TRT doses or just do TRT if you don't want to risk.

Consult endocrinologist before ofc.

It's like anything else. Moderation is key. You can have a glass of wine every night and be ok, but when you drink 2 bottles a night, you're red lining your liver. If you're smart about it, the risks are manageable. Not everyone is smart about it.

real talk now lads, one or 2 cycles done properly will not fuck you up for life

>I can't think of a really good reason that's worth the downsides.

Mental/feels gains

Sexual gains

There's so many /r9k/-tier depressed people who had been suffering before starting their first cycle and learning that it literally betters your life in every way possible, they found motivation and they got ready to enjoy and jump into life

Only reasonable answer for Americlaps

This is actually my biggest fear with roids.

You can get all of these natty. There's always the risk of you being a fucking retard, so be wary of that. (remember, everyone thinks they're not a fucking retard. especially retards)

I'm 33. I lift with guys aging from 30-45.
3 of them are unable to produce test naturally. All three of them having been blasting and cruising since they were in their late teens. Two of them are infertile.

Make your own mind up.

I'm profoundly glad that I never touched gear before I was in my mid twenties.

You're a cunt for lambasting people who think you should err on the side of caution on these matters and essentially proclaiming "roids! YOLO"

>You can get all of these natty

No... If your testosterone is low you cannot improve it dramatically enough to make a difference without exogenous testosterone supplementation.

Plenty of people here on this very board have 300ng/dl test and they feel like shit. They lift, their physique looks a little better than before, but they still feel weak, look bad and feel awful. What reason is there for them not to start roiding?

>3 of them are unable to produce test naturally. All three of them having been blasting and cruising since they were in their late teens. Two of them are infertile

Anecdotal evidence

I will repeat there is no long-term study supporting this

Objectively it's very stressful on your body and lowers your natural test levels.
>just blast and cruise brah
I'd like to not have a heart attacks by the age of 30. That's kind of why I try to live a healthy life and keep myself fit.

I'm still 21 y/o and have reasonably high test levels (according to my doctor). I don't see a reason to roid, even for aesthetics. Ottermode is all you need. I wanna look like a normal person when I wear a suit.

i have the satisfaction of knowing that the gains you see on my body were forged through the toils of my own pain

i need no drugs to craft my physique. i need only my own knwledge of strenght training, and a signed photo of zyzz

i still dont have that photo yet

if you could get augmentations like in deus ex, would you? I totally would.

Why be human1.0 when you can be human2.0

Because there are more important things in life, better things to do with your money, and a lot of good reasons not to take risk in order to look a little bit better than natty, when natty is more than enough for anybody, anywhere.

this

If they have actual low test, then a doctor will prescribe them TRT to fix that. They're probably just depressed and like looking good.
>Anecdotal evidence
user you fucking mong you literally just provided anecdotal evidence
>Plenty of people here on this very board have 300ng/dl test and they feel like shit. They lift, their physique looks a little better than before, but they still feel weak, look bad and feel awful. What reason is there for them not to start roiding?
>I will repeat there is no long-term study supporting this
As the person claiming that there are no/negligible risks to taking steroids "responsibly", the burden is on you to provide sources and evidence. Again, you fucking mong. Stop asking for sources if you can't provide them yourself

>As the person claiming that there are no/negligible risks to taking steroids "responsibly", the burden is on you to provide sources and evidenc

The burden is on you to prove they are harmful.

You(or the other retard) started providing sources to studies he didn't even read himself and expected me to go through all of them and point out how they're retarded when he could easily read the conclusions himself.

>signed photo of zyzz
Sh-should we tell him?

Can you post any medical literature that supports this claim or is this just a personal theory you are working on?

>burden is on you to prove they are harmful.
We are talking about something that alters your natural hormone levels. This is why pharmaceuticals are considered to be unsave until proven save. The same burdon of proof rests on the different kind of steroids.

What, you mean that jeff seid died in a sauna?

>Can you post any medical literature that supports this claim

None exists. He cannot.

So you have no sources?

The retard(or you, idk again) posted like 5 """sources"""" when they weren't sources proving anything at all. He didn't even read them

This is how retarded natties are, kek

>sadfags with absolutely shit genetics and no direction in life turning to steroids to compensate for their shittastic lives

wew lads

ishygddt

Uhh...

The important part of my post was "You're a cunt for lambasting people who think you should err on the side of caution on these matters and essentially proclaiming "roids! YOLO""

There has never been a controlled, wide ranging study of the effects of prolonged steroid use on men, starting from a young age, because of medical ethics. A researcher can not take a sample of guys in their late teens..... get them to perma-cycle for 15 years then make objective conclusions. They can carry out research on guys claiming to have taken steroids since they were under not fully developed but it would not be a controlled experiment....... It would be anecdotal.

As much as it's valid to say that my position that young men should hold off till they touch steroids is unverifiable so too is your "YOLO" position.

The only sound conclusion that you can come to from this is that you must err on the side of caution.

>The only sound conclusion that you can come to from this is that you must err on the side of caution.

Sure, if you want to be a pussy for the rest of your life. Get big or die trying

WHATEVER IT TAKES, CMON. The only thing in life is results or failure

Dude please stop and wait until you've gone to college because you're scientifically illiterate and it's embarrassing. You don't know how to read medical literature and it shows. When they say 'may indicate' or 'promising area for future study' they're saying they're guessing. Ok? No evidence yet because it hasn't been studied. So they guess. You're reading some guys guess and concluding it's proof. It's not. If it was proof he'd have data and citations we can go look at but he doesn't. Jesus Christ dude learn to fucking read between the lines.

>The burden is on you to prove they are harmful.
Yeah, no. The person making initial, challenging claims must provide evidence. This conversation is something like this --
>OP: what do you guys think of the spaghetti monster?
>(You): The spag monster is clearly the path to aesthetics
>everyone else: no you fucking retard
>(You): I demand peer-reviewed studies spanning a minimum of 5 years to disprove me!

fucking retard. you want sources? I shouldn't need to provide them but OK

drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/anabolic-steroids (.gov)
mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/fitness/in-depth/performance-enhancing-drugs/art-20046134 (mayo clinic)
jama.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=393678 (cited by 240, negative effects of androgen use, 1984)
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0924933812742220 (recent study, done by European Psychiatry, suggesting long-term negative mental health effects of use of AA)

>incoming salt/ignoring my sources which are gathered from reputable sources from different countries

>you can't provide evidence when the burden of proof is on me
k

Decreases genitalia

how did you manage to be wrong on every single point you made in this post

Did you even read your sources? Here, I did it for you, taken from your Mayo link.

It is impossible for researchers to design studies that would accurately test the effects of large doses of steroids on athletes, because giving participants such high doses would be unethical. This means that the effects of taking anabolic steroids at very high doses haven't been well-studied.

There we go. Hasn't been studied. We don't know. Sorry. The only medical studies we have are on trt doses because that is prescribed. Now I'm not saying there are zero risks to steroid use, but claiming things like permanent shut down of gonads is completely without evidence. You might as well claim steroids make you fly.

I wouldn't know where to get, and probably couldn't afford designer gear

so couldn't compete in the ipf, which is a big enough reason for me.

I didn't

The people providing sources aren't even reading their own sources, it's pointless to continue arguing when if they'd just look, they can clearly read that the evidence is insufficient.

Whatever guys, stay pussies. But don't be mad that people are willing to take a little risk to get results you never will

>your source is wrong because I said so but I don't have any sources to backup what I am saying but trust me man I know what I'm talking about the risks are small those professional researchers don't understand steroids like me and the rest of the steroids users on Veeky Forums

>I read one thing in one of the sources that might possibly support my absurd point of view, and ignored the other ones

My third source looked at negative effect of androgen supplementation circa 1984 mongo congo. The study from EP showed long-term negative mental health effects of use of AAS, and was made very recently. Peer reviewed. Provide your own sources for your poo pov.
>because giving participants such high doses would be unethical
LITERALLY SAYS IT WOULD BE UNETHICAL TO EXPOSE PEOPLE TO HIGH DOSES OF STEROIDS BECAUSE OF ALL THE RISKS. WHAT A FUCKING MONG
You looked for what you wanted, you'll always find it that way. Do you know what the MC source says directly after your sly quote??
>Anabolic steroids come with serious physical side effects as well
It then goes to describe all of the things that have been proven to develop. WHAT A FUCKING MONG. BTFO

>Claims source proves steroids are harmful
>The source clearly states that it does not prove any such thing

Guess how I know you're illiterate?

Full quote:

Anabolic steroids come with serious physical side effects as well. Men may develop:

Prominent breasts
Baldness
Shrunken testicles
Infertility
Impotence
Prostate gland enlargement
Women may develop:

A deeper voice
An enlarged clitoris
Increased body hair
Baldness
Infrequent or absent periods
Both men and women might experience:

Severe acne
Increased risk of tendinitis and tendon rupture
Liver abnormalities and tumors
Increased low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol (the "bad" cholesterol)
Decreased high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol (the "good" cholesterol)
High blood pressure (hypertension)
Heart and circulatory problems
Aggressive behaviors, rage or violence
Psychiatric disorders, such as depression
Drug dependence
Infections or diseases such as HIV or hepatitis if you're injecting the drugs
Inhibited growth and development, and risk of future health problems in teenagers

t. Mayo Clinic, the source you say "clearly states it does not prove steroids are harmful"

AGAIN
FUCKING MONG

>Guess how I know you're illiterate?

>The only medical studies we have are on trt doses because that is prescribed. Now I'm not saying ................

see
The only sound conclusion that you can come to from this is that you must err on the side of caution.

why cant I look down my nose at someone who is being a bit silly?

If someone chooses to get a bad tattoo on their own volition why cant I castigate them for being foolish?

I knew someone who claimed that smoking weed whilst pregnant was safe because there has never been a study that links weed use to infant development.......because it would be unethical to conduct an experiment that could prove or disprove the harm weed could do to a developing fetus. He was a fucking idiot. An I'm right to think he was an idiot.

Being this delusional. Shoo shoo gorilla

Steroids are powerful hormones that will change your body. This causes side effects like reduced sperm count, infertility, increase risk of heart attacks/liver disease. These side effects have been documented by steroids users; professionals don't claim these side effects out of their gluteus maximus

Just because you can take measures to reduce some of these side effects doesn't make it safe or reasonable.

It's OK guys, he's gotten the shit beaten out of him about his stupid ideas. He'll run along and go about with his confirmation bias, using steroids, and he'll die young, bald and with manboobs

sry but fact is if you're using steroids you have a lot of psychological issues

it's NOT a sign of strength, it's a sign of weakness and fear