Are jacked dudes becoming more abundant? Is there some fitness revolution going on, ironically thanks to the Internet...

Are jacked dudes becoming more abundant? Is there some fitness revolution going on, ironically thanks to the Internet? Everywhere I go in one day I see at least 1-2 guys who look like they lift.

juice is easily accessible as well as proper fitness information

still 95% of people I see are totally out of shape

health craze in America, college dudes love lifting again. so many protein products, gyms, lifting tips, etc. 16 to 30 year old dudes are looking good all the time now, competition should be fierce, but luckily women have never been more sluttier.

god is good

I think you're just more likely to notice them now that you lift.

>health craze in America
>live 30 miles from homofit capital of the world SF
>inb4 redundant
>neighborhood is fat
>immediate family is fat
>I'm the only one who lifts consistently and with a proper program
>I'm the only one who lifts even when things get busy

>live in the suburbs
>wonder why people are fat

I think it's because steroids are available more easily than ever before.

well at least you can get laid easily

went to college in a different city in my state, everyone lifted, multiple bodybuilding and lifting clubs. back in my home town everyone lifts. went to vegas over spring break, everyone was looking breddy gud. visited my cousins down south and people were fucking jacked.

blame feminism? they think they can be more dominant, yet naturally, men are more so; and karma dictates a staunch Man's actions. only love and hate can transcend that law

What the fuck are you talking about dude

A bunch of them do look like roiders.

I live outside the US but I notice a lot of American tourists looking fit

not hard to understand

Goddamn fucking shit
>suburbs
>literally prime running/hiking environment with all the hills
I came from a third world shithole and I just can't understand why with all the available places to be active they are fat. We have the same genes etc so it's no excuse.

>well at least you can get laid easily
>when all the thirsty hambeasts go after you

>I came from a third world shithole and I just can't understand why with all the available places to be active they are fat. We have the same genes etc so it's no excuse.

In the suburbs people drive everywhere. That's why they're fat.

It all depends on where you live user.
More progressive cities are more likely to have fitter people.
San Francisco is all about healthy and fitness.
DC was recently stated by I think The Huffington Post as the fittest city in the country.
Denver Colorado is another one.

Than you have areas like I live where 40%+ of the population is overweight and 30% of the total population is obese+
My gym has like 5 people in it that actually lift and do full body routines throughout the week.
One fire fighter brah (looks about 21) is jacked as fuck, always mirin, but his workout is also really superficial, he doesn't do any of the big time except deadlift.
Most of my clients are just there to lose weight and get closer to just being a little less overweight.
Their goals are mainly 10-15lbs, rarely do I get someone who wants to lose like 50lbs. Often those people just stop coming at all, so we have a 50 dollar fee regardless if they keep coming, they than pay just a few extra dollars every month for all the rest of the gyms services as needed.

>>when all the thirsty hambeasts go after you
they're not all fat you moron you know what i meant. there are still hot girls out there, if you're not getting laid it's because you're ugly

>In the suburbs people drive everywhere.
>step out house in the morning
>prime hiking trail
People can't give 30mins every day for this at least? They give fuel to the stereotype of fat diaspora

ur a dumas

spoken like a tru faggot

They could, but they don't. Cities with public transit are basically engineered to have people do the bare minimum movement (walking around), but in suburbs you can drive from your home garage to your office garage to your grocery store parking garage without ever going outside.

>fitness revolution
I want this. I'm so sick of the non-fatties being reserved for the 5%. I don't want to leave humanity behind just so I can get with a normal human bean.

Kek that's why they treat me working in the city like it's such a big feat.

>fat people are still increasing in numbers and the fatepidemic is still growing worse
>percentage of people doing sports even from an early age is still decreasing

no, the opposite is happening

>implying lifting weights is a sport

>implying you got evidence that the trends around sports and obesity are not exactly tied to vague sports like weight lifting as well

>powerlifting
>not tied to obesity

>Go to the beach near Uni
>Literally Dyels and Fattys are the minorities
>Everyone is tren jacked or at very least otter

Seriously wtf happened.

Yes, most guys lift. If you still want the edge you need to fraud.

>implying you still have any evidence to the contrary of the global trends of decreasing sport participation, and increasing obesity

Why do dumb people post here I wonder.

>Seriously wtf happened.
Proliferation of celltech

Yeah, I mean why would you ever compete in a weight class other than super heavyweight?

What is

>when a random guy in the gym asks you if you're training for a powerlifting meet
Time2cut

>le powerlifters are fat maymay

could just be summer, people wearing more exposing clothing "suns out guns out"