Is it possible to be alpha while being submissive in bed?

Is it possible to be alpha while being submissive in bed?

Maybe

No.

It is possible to appear alpha, but it will always be a front, and a true alpha will usually see through it, if given prolonged exposure to your fake alpohaness

Yes

Power bottom

Lol. I am submissive in bed and if you managed to stutter out saying this disrespectful shit to my face I would bash your skull in.

Of course it is OP, there is no defining line that makes you an "alpha" or "beta". being an "alpha" is about respecting yourself and understanding what that really means, and thats it.

perhaps

>be alpha while being submissive in bed

Do you mean in the exact moment, when you're being pegged in the asshole by someone half your size yet you manage to hold a commanding presence?

or do you mean outside of the bedroom you're clint eastwood, but suddenly and figuratively turn into a girl when you're fucking?

>thinking this sounds alpha

See?

This tryhard shit right here is exactly what i am talking about. Especially coming from a dyel chubby nerd who has never been in a real confrontation in his life

Not newrly as intimidating or scary as you were thinking it was/10

I would fuck you into the dirt and make you squeel like a japanese school girl

Doesnt matter, it would be a front either way.

I am not even that guy but i will come say shit to your face.. Just to see the look of panic run across it

Where you at?
Get at me, bro

Missing out on good sexual experiences due to some fake "alpha" notion sounds like the most beta thing in the world to me.

Yeah
Sometimes if you have the weight of the world on your shoulders, it feels good to just let it all go and let someone else lead, if only for a little bit

Another thread where people talk about being Alpha. Meanwhile, none of them lift whatsoever.

Hello jason blaha lmao

The only people who lift in Veeky Forums are those who come here to post their bodies in /cbt/ threads

And it's sad because if you post your body in /cbt/ threads, one day somebody will post a picture of your body to win an internet argument.

>Yfw one day you'll argue with some Veeky Forums faggot online over routine or some petty shit, and it'll eventually escalate to "POST BODY"
>And then the guy you're arguing with will post your body and say it's him

/thread

you read a lot about high class prostitutes having powerful men as clients who want to be degraded by them so yeah

Yeah, I'd never post my body. I can respect those who do, but I value my privacy.
Would be a weird compliment in a way...

being submissive to a woman every once in a while is one of the most common male fantasies

>confirmed cuck

how often you getting pegged

Being pegged is super alpha bro.

and why do you think they go to whores with that shit rather than their partner

I hate all these fakers. You are either one or the other, or you are neither.
If you are not truly 100% DOM or SUB but think you are a bit of both, you are either in denial or you have just misunderstood what it means.
All switches are pretenders that will never understand what they're impersonating at the deepest level.

They say heroin is also a unique experience.

This is incredibly stupid. Switching roles is one of the most fun parts about sexual play.

Most people tend to one or the other but switching is something almost everybody enjoys.

You sound like an angry cuck.

lmao, this is literally beta mentality

>mfw your probably a cuck too